Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    well didnt take long for the violent left to show up. Dont you have a trump rally to attend so you can physically assault people with different opinions?
    I'm not the left, but I do support violence against idiots

Who wants to bet she loses her job once this video goes viral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    What's sad is that somebody could require food stamps while working 60 hours a week. What the fuck is wrong with this world?
    Anyone working 60 hours a week, even minimum wage wouldnt require food stamps. They take them because they dont want to live in their means and since the government hands them out, they take them. They could use their own money and subsist on ramen noodles and live with a room mate or a less desirable part of town with lower rent

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate Cheeks View Post
    I wasn't at all serious, if you're still having trouble grasping that.
    Uh Sunshine either was I, if you're still having trouble grasping that
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Anyone working 60 hours a week, even minimum wage wouldnt require food stamps. They take them because they dont want to live in their means and since the government hands them out, they take them. They could use their own money and subsist on ramen noodles and live with a room mate or a less desirable part of town with lower rent
    You know we are talking about people with children, right?

This lady is a fucking moron.

I'm willing to bet she's attended public school, and her kids have too- Another form of welfare.

If she's upset at how much she actually pays to help a family meet ends meet/get by in hard times, she should consider how much she'd pay for medical care for the malnourished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Who wants to bet she loses her job once this video goes viral.
    i hope so, then she'll be thankful for those food stamps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Uh Sunshine either was I, if you're still having trouble grasping that
    No need to be condescending, sparkles. We can play match-the-tone all day.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Nah because people like Hiricine and Orlong will donate to her Gofundme page.

7+ Year Old Account
    Amusing since that's exactly what I did with your post. You have a great day now.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    She'd never lower herself to that. she'd just ask for money from other friends and act like it isn't the same thing, because she's a special snowflake that can do no wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    A video posted online last week purportedly shows an unidentified woman castigating a man in the checkout line at Walmart for using SNAP benefits, more commonly called “food stamps.”

The video, which was first noted by HotTopics, has amassed nearly 122,000 views since going online on April 24. The woman can be seen standing in line behind the unidentified man, who is at the counter with his child.

“I put in 50 to 60 hour weeks,” the man says toward the start of the video. “I’m trying to provide for my family.”

“You’re not providing for it, I am,” she replies. “The government is. They take it out of my check, bullsh*t they don’t.”

The man turns back to her and says, “OK, then contact your local senator and congressman and issue a complaint. Vote Republican. I don’t know what to tell you, I’m sorry, I don’t know what to tell you.”

“Oh, trust me — I am not a bleeding heart f*cking liberal,” she says. “That ain’t gonna happen.”

With his back turned to her, the man responds, “I don’t care about you, lady. Shut the f*ck up.”

“I don’t have to; it’s a free country, remember?” she says. “If I’m gonna pay for all your sh*t the least I can do is talk.”

“It is a free country, isn’t it?” he asks.

“It is for people like you,” she shoots back, adding, “Bernie supporters,” making reference to Sen. Bernie Sanders.

that cach register lady is a bitch.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Politics and such aside, this lady is a complete bitch.

You don't have to agree with food stamps and you can be vocal about it, sure. But, calling out one guy in public is complete idiocy.

She's lucky it was a pretty level-headed guy and not someone who would have decided to cave her face in. Can't say I'd have been as tame as he.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why was I invoked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Why was I invoked?
    I mistook the fellow I was replying to as a kitty, with all that cattiness. I know all cats aren't named sparkles, forgive the insinuation!
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    The lady needs to shut her mouth. If she had any money of her own, she wouldn't be shopping at walmart.
    Or maybe she is shopping at Walmart because she is living within her means and spending money frugally so she doesnt have to sign up for food stamps, or maybe its because she pays so much in taxes to fund the leeches

Well deserved. How dare that man be poor, what a nerve!

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Is the government bad at running things? Medicare and social security have incredibly low overhead. The Post Office was chugging along just fine until Republicans intentionally broke it. Sure, if conservatives intentionally break programs in order to justify their ideology, then yes, government is bad at running things, but that sounds like a reason to elect people who have an interest in running government properly.

Medicare actually has a huge overhead, because they "under the line" most of their expenses. Things like collection of medicare payments are all administratively done by other govt agencies (IRS) that are not counted in Medicares overhead.
    They vendor out all processing services to companies like united, anthem and others then when it comes time to allocate the expenses back into medicare they play games to make the administrative charges look cheap by putting most of it under benefit payments instead of overhead.

As for this bitch, she pulled that in front of my kid, unfortunately i would need more food stamps after being arrested for spitting in her face.

Or maybe she is shopping at Walmart because she is living within her means and spending money frugally so she doesnt have to sign up for food stamps, or maybe its because she pays so much in taxes to fund the leeches
    Reminds me of when I worked at Walmart, they made sure my payscale was so low that even with food stamps I was pretty well required to shop from them if I wanted to not go in debt, quality of the food be damned.

Asked them how I could go about supporting myself at the job, they told me to go for welfare because that was the only way you could survive working there short of an act of congress. (Not even exaggerating there, had a manager tell me it would take an act of congress to live at that job).
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The possibilities are endless.