Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    If you want to get the 5k achievement you'd be much better served with an AoE team instead of howl bomb.
    I know, what I meant, is that I want a "instant win in 1 second" button, since I find pet battles so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotan View Post
    I know, what I meant, is that I want a "instant win in 1 second" button, since I find pet battles so boring.
    Well I'm sorry but achievement mongers are a minority so I'd rather not see pet battles being even more of a disaster with things like that :P

I'm glad howl bomb is removed, wish some other things were done to balance out things a bit.

Why fix something that wasn't broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Why fix something that wasn't broken?
    If it wasn't broken, then no one should be upset about it changing. But I think it was broken :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neruuna View Post
    I wouldn't even begin to know how to two-pet these guys, I'm usually barely hanging on with the third pet. And the guides seem to always want hard to get pets or high-cost pets, or pets at 25 that are hard to level to begin with.
    Having many alts with Menagerie 3 was a godsend for me. I barely got some rare pets to 25 in MoP, now I am overflowing with them.

Howlbomb nerf imo is just one of several 1~2 pet KOs. Most of the Tanaan legendaries can also get killed/nearly killed by a Primal Cry+Black Claw+Hunting Party combo, or a Crystal Spider+Tonk for the Brittle Webbing Burn+Shock and Awe. Howl Bomb is just one combo of many so it's weird they targeted it when the failure was in coming up with varied Tanaan legendaries where Howl Bomb couldn't work.

I hope that Legion offers a better pet battling experience, I'm afraid that the Charm/Leveling Stone rewards were so good in WoD there isn't much left to actually build on without introducing something very new.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyraat View Post
    Why is Blizzard waiting for Legion to nerf Graves? Because they want people to play Heroes of the Storm. Long tail of the expansion, people pick up pet battles. They face opponents running Graves, get slaughtered, and think, "How do I get that OP pet? I have to play HotS? Sure. I can do that. Take a break from WoW during this lull and get an OP pet. Win win."
    Honestly all they needed to do to nerf Graves, or introduce a team that could beat Graves was introduce a Critter with Flurry and Haunting Song. Undead were so dominant because most Critters are super weak, only the bunnies regularly see play in PVP and that's really because Flurry decimates decoys.
    Last edited by Myta; 2016-05-16 at 02:09 AM.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.