Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I get a good chuckle every time a retarded "The left is racist too!" especially when it comes to things like "Lefties want to keep African Americans on welfare as a form of enslavement!" which is the level of silliness all of their explanations boil down to.
    Except you took my statement and completely twisted it.

1. I never said the left being racist means its ok for the right to be racist
    2. No idea what the welfare line is about as I sure as hell didn't bring it up

All I pointed out is the left never complains, points out, or calls into question the racism from their own party, which is pretty rampant as well.

All I can gather from your post is you really dislike the fact that I believe the left is filled with bigots the same as the right.

You've some how mistakenly thought my post was some sort of debate on who walks the higher ground.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-05-03 at 06:44 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    He did squander it in a way, 30 years of inflation/growth would of given him more money in simple investing according the the experts
    It wasn't optimal. But his wealth grow substantially, no?

There are people who if tomorrow you gave them 1 mill and said "Good Luck" they would lose it by the end of the month.

The problem is it's not illegal immigrants from Mexico making it impossible for Americans to get a decent paying job in their own country. It's wholesale widespread abuse of the H1B visa program. And it's happening legally.

Deleted
    We live in a time of extreme political correctness and left wing extremists, it's no wonder so many right wing parties are making a comeback. The left has simply pushed too far, it's alienating people quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Yes, North Korea supports your view bro
    Is that seriously your argument?

"A dictatorial regime enforces their border, thus any country that enforces it's border laws is EVIIILLLL!!!"

Congratulations on your failure.

My country, during the Opium Wars, banned entry from any Chinese immigrants. Why? The risk of them smuggling opium or being criminals, seeking to avoid rival gangs or authorities in China was very high.

The Emperor who decided thus was also the SAME emperor that worked tirelessly to abolish Slavery.

CLEARLY A RACIST.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawestruck View Post
    I wouldn't link to fox news here. It'll just give the leftists more reason to masturbate about how superior they are. (Due to some of the admittedly very silly things to come out of fox news...)

OT: There are a LOT of illegal immigrants in this country. Regardless of one's policy on immigration, it amazes me that people are actually entertaining the conversation of "what do we do with criminals?" If you think the US has crazy immigration policies, try going to Japan, Australia, Germany, or even the "supposedly-easier" Canada.
    I'm not sure where you heard Canada is easier, we're not - and we don't claim to be.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    We live in a time of extreme political correctness and left wing extremists, it's no wonder so many right wing parties are making a comeback. The left has simply pushed too far, it's alienating people quickly.
    The fuck does extreme political correctness even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    It means not being able to get on national TV and call people poopyfaces. And that's why Trump is so popular. Because he's insulting his way to victory, and that resonates with people who are angry that society frowns on them for being the insulting guy that nobody wants to invite to a party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Why? Because vast amounts of 'muricans are just as stereotypical as they were always portrayed to be and this is the end result.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Well it's either Trump

or

these people:

So it's not that surprising that Trump is getting some support

The left-wing in America has really gone off the deep end

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It means not being able to get on national TV and call people poopyfaces. And that's why Trump is so popular. Because he's insulting his way to victory, and that resonates with people who are angry that society frowns on them for being the insulting guy that nobody wants to invite to a party.
    That's what it seems like. A bunch of assholes who are upset being called out for being assholes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The problem is it's not illegal immigrants from Mexico making it impossible for Americans to get a decent paying job in their own country. It's wholesale widespread abuse of the H1B visa program. And it's happening legally.
    Yup H1B is proof that business give no shits about their workers. The Disney example is classic abuse of the H1B.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-03 at 08:25 PM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

you want to know why Trump is getting so much support because is making the elitist, the establishment, and liberal SJWs heads explode
    he is pissing of and scaring the shit out all those that I and many Americans despise

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    you want to know why Trump is getting so much support because is making the elitist, the establishment, and -
    he is pissing of and scaring the shit out all those that I and many Americans despise
    Meanwhile being the elite and the funder of establishment to be just as it is.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

It is when being PC is put in front of, made more important then, the top priority above all else including common sense, logic, and even ones own safety

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    It is when being PC is put in front of, made more important then, the top priority above all else including common sense, logic, and even ones own safety
    This is just a string of buzz words and doesn't actually explain anything.

you want to know why Trump is getting so much support because is making the elitist, the establishment, and liberal SJWs heads explode
    But Trump is an elitist and has supported the establishment. He even supported Hillary in the past, both for senate and her presidential runs.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is just a string of buzz words and doesn't actually explain anything.
    Your first Vyxn post I assume?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Basically, a handful of people at a smaller handful of universities are getting news air-time by screaming at presenters and other silly things, and suddenly the entire half of the country is somehow "extreme" because of this fraction of a handful of people.

For reference, see this:

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Well it's either Trump

or

these people:

So it's not that surprising that Trump is getting some support

The left-wing in America has really gone off the deep end
    Which happens to be the same people as a good chunk of the other "oh god the entire left is this way" people.

Yeah, we get it, Mizzou is full of some crazy extreme regressive-left people. Yeah, there's some other small amount of people at a small amount of universities who fit the bill. There's still hundreds of millions of people who aren't doing these things that identify as left or liberal, but if you paint the entire other party with the brush of "they're all that crazy", then it becomes easier to dismiss the reasonable positions that the other massive majority of them hold.
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-05-03 at 08:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Exactly, PC is a conservative moniker made because they were getting upset that they were being called out in public for their stupid remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you do know Trumps wife is a immigrant

do you know what xenophobic means?
    Yes I know what both are and means. He doesn't hate white immigrants that had to be mail ordered here like his wife, he hates brown skinned immigrants that need entirely too much phlegm when pronouncing their Arabic names or Mexicans/Latinos. That doesn't mean he isn't xenophobic.