At Cinemaxx Copenhagen there is almost no more room for people for the early screening on the 25th

That's pretty hype

Deleted
    What does early screening mean? It releases then or?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    As far as I can tell it's still legally a US company, with the Wanda Group as their
    parent organization.
    Yeah and regardless of that most of the filming, production and marketing crew still has to be paid in dollar. So it's mostly irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by wickys View Post
    What does early screening mean? It releases then or?
    An early showing of the movie, a day before the official release

Do you think we will get a video for every main character?
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-03 at 05:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I think they'll do one for everyone in this poster.

http://www.legendary.com/unite-for-t...er-and-poster/

http://www.warcraftmovie.com/?redirect=off

If you close the video and go to "posters" there are all posters of maincast with a text like

"Lothar the Warrior", "Garona the Survivor" or "Blackhand the Destroyer". Maybe they will do a short video for all these. So far Durotan/Lothar were in the right order.

This would probably spoil the whole movie though .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-03 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why I doubt they will mainly, apart from the art they're using, they seem pretty much intent on not presenting the villains very much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    An early showing of the movie, a day before the official release
    Can't wait. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    http://www.warcraftmovie.com/?redirect=off

If you close the video and go to "posters" there are all posters of maincast with a text like

"Lothar the Warrior", "Garona the Survivor" or "Blackhand the Destroyer". Maybe they will do a short video for all these. So far Durotan/Lothar were in the right order.

This would probably spoil the whole movie though .
    I just love how Medivh is being described, when it all turns out he is actually a bad guy. "The Guardian" yeah and evil too lol

Also I personally think they have taken headshots of all the other characters as well, not just those 4. I may be wrong, but I don't see why not? They are cool shots
    Last edited by Tornwar; 2016-05-03 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I just love how Medivh is being described, when it all turns out he is actually a bad guy. "The Guardian" yeah and evil too lol
    Yeah, Medivh's arc holds much potential. Duncan seems to have played quite a lot with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Yup..the marketing team has destroyed the film. Fuck Universal Pictures, I won't be supporting their horrible Jurassic World franchise and especially those dumb Fast and Furious films. The Pax East trailer is the best trailer they got and they won't release it. That trailer alone would bring in more audiences, it looks and sounds epic, it should remind them of Lord of the Rings a bit. But whatever, it will be their loss and more importantly, ours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pandasrus View Post
    Yup..the marketing team has destroyed the film. Fuck Universal Pictures, I won't be supporting their horrible Jurassic World franchise and especially those dumb Fast and Furious films. The Pax East trailer is the best trailer they got and they won't release it. That trailer alone would bring in more audiences, it looks and sounds epic, it should remind them of Lord of the Rings a bit. But whatever, it will be their loss and more importantly, ours.
    Don't worry, marketing in europe and china is better and it releases earlier in europe. and if the movie is good it gets good reviews. If it has good reviews, america will notice.
    Last edited by mmocfc41a0fc1c; 2016-05-03 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    No new scene except for Lady Taria saying "You'll need this to protect you" and Garona answering "..this?".
    Music choice is weird, but in this video the CGI and color grading looks very polished. Durotan talking at the beginning looks much more photorealistic than usual

https://twitter.com/WarcraftIT/statu...31594420887554
    Holy crap! Durotan looks amazing at the beginning there! That shot already looked amazing but it looks to have been touched up some more!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    It is? Where did you find it? If so thats definitely solid news.
    Sorry just saw your reply, it seems like officially announced that it will release on 8th June.
    I'm not allowed to post link, but it is a Chinese link anyway.

While I like the Durotan shot, there isn't really any improvements IMO... I dunno what you guys see XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    But if that's all true why would Orgrim go to war with the Alliance in the Second War?
    That's a good question (with how he's being built as a character that isn't all that bloodthirsty and only really wants the best for the Horde), but I don't see what it has to do with the mentioned spoilers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yeah, Medivh's arc holds much potential. Duncan seems to have played quite a lot with it.
    Some people might see it coming 'cause Saruman.

- - - Updated - - -

While I like the Durotan shot, there isn't really any improvements IMO... I dunno what you guys see XD

Really? I see pretty huge lighting differences. The above looks much more natural. The shadow-work on him is much more detailed and gives him a much more realistic look, as a result.

Deleted
    It's not the same second of the scene, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    It's not the same second of the scene, though.
    Look at the background orcs. Or every detail of Durotan. It's identical, pretty much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Really? I see pretty huge lighting differences. The above looks much more natural. The shadow-work on him is much more detailed and gives him a much more realistic look, as a result.
    It has slightly higher contrast.