Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It must really fucking annoy these SJW cunts that Milo is one of the most flamboyant non-movie character gay man in the world. You know, the gays? That these SJWs constantly think are under attack, by shit like Star Wars?

Well, bitches, heres the worlds biggest faggot, telling you to fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Though I disagree with Milo a lot of the time, he certainly has the right to speak his mind. These students are being childish and giving classical liberals ( such as i consider myself) a bad name.

Offtopic: I am always confused by gay people who are conservative. What must it be like for them when so many people who share their political views are simultaneously their sworn enemies on social/sexual issues?
    The same way it feels for 'classical liberals' like you and me to have to listen to insane regressive babble by hard leaning liberals. It sucks, but we can't really do anything about it. They are free to feel the way they want to feel.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Offtopic: I am always confused by gay people who are conservative. What must it be like for them when so many people who share their political views are simultaneously their sworn enemies on social/sexual issues?
    Milo often mentions that the left often promotes bringing gay-hostile cultures into gay environments, for example, more than 50% of Muslims in the UK think that gay sex should be banned, yet a large proportion of the left in Europe supports bringing Muslims into the country.

Perhaps conservative gays see personal liberties as a bigger issue than using the bully power of a state to force people into liking them.

Finally from a cultural standpoint, he sees people that attack things that he says as a bigger threat than the small amount of people who attack the way he lives. If you want proof of this, how many people show up at his talks to protest his views, and then how many show up to protest his gayness? Obviously one of the two is much more hostile to him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yeah, those people are a bit kooky.

But the real feminists, not those who fight for petty things like the majority of University Feminsts, but the ones who are out there attempting to make changes in countries where Women lack basic human rights are fighting a worthy cause. Would he argue against them? Or is he (rightfully so) just against the radical feminists that we hear about day to day?
    It's not a fringe minority he's talking about; mainstream feminism is just about mostly first world women advocating man-hating female supremacism, and really has nothing to do with promoting actual equality where it's needed (in the third world)

Let me dig up that picture real quick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's not a fringe minority he's talking about; mainstream feminism is just about mostly first world women advocating man-hating female supremacism, and really has nothing to do with promoting actual equality where it's needed (in the third world)

Let me dig up that picture real quick

So by that, he would support Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and not support Emma Watson? If this is true, I am completely on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Not sure why any of the people involved in this... phew, what to call it, hysterical slam fest perhaps... are allowed to speak at universities like that. He's just as stupid as the other side is. Well, he's not quite as stupid, his trolling level goes through the roof, the other ones are just incapable of being funny without it being unintentional.
    Pretty much this. The sjw/pc crowd takes it too far in terms of wanting safe spaces and that bullshit. Its perfectly fine to be like yo no need to call the mentally handicap derpy derps but stop with the crying and emotional displays of twitter ptsd. Meanwhile the otherside trys so hard to make fun of them that they prove their points.

Deleted
    So by that, he would support Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and not support Emma Watson? If this is true, I am completely on his side.
    Pretty much, it's the SJW feminists he has a problem with, the ones pushing things like mansplaining, safe spaces, fat-positivity, fictitious wage gaps, positive discrimination, political correctness, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Pretty much, it's the SJW feminists he has a problem with, the ones pushing things like mansplaining, safe spaces, fat-positivity, fictitious wage gaps, positive discrimination, political correctness, etc
    Yeah, I completely side with Milo on that. University Feminists should be viewed exactly as they are. They are students, not the teachers. They don't get to make the rules, and should be ignored.

Just to clarify this, yes he would.
    Christina Hoff Sommers which he does these panels and events with, is an feminist, and they are both on the same side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I completely side with Milo on that. University Feminists should be viewed exactly as they are. They are students, not the teachers. They don't get to make the rules, and should be ignored.
    It's a damn shame many of them are actually teachers though. Where do you think the students get this shit from? Who teaches them that there's a ton of invisible and subtle racism/homophobia/sexism everywhere that only they can see?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Just to clarify this, yes he would.
    Christina Hoff Sommers which he does these panels and events with, is an feminist, and they are both on the same side.
    Who was an absolutely awesome woman to listen to. I really love listening to REAL feminists speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who was an absolutely awesome woman to listen to. I really love listening to REAL feminists speak.
    Well, she has written quite a few books, although many of them date from the 90s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's a damn shame many of them are actually teachers though. Where do you think the students get this shit from? Who teaches them that there's a ton of invisible and subtle racism/homophobia/sexism everywhere that only they can see?
    Ack, that is a good point. But if we go further up the chain, who employs these teachers? The admins have to know the content that is being taught in their class rooms. If they allow it, they would need to be at fault as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    LOL

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/0...er-milo-event/

- - - Updated - - -

It gets better

http://turtleboysports.com/hampshire...anel-at-umass/

and this fucking gem lol

September 4, 2015 4:21 p.m.

Officers Penn and Loffredo arrested Jennie Chenkin, age 20, of Bound Brook for shoplifting and possession of burglary tools during an investigation at a business in the 600 block of West North Avenue. Ms. Chenkin was transported to Westfield police department, processed, issued a summons with a mandatory Westfield court date and released. The total value of the theft was $197.
    Milo's a gigantic twat, a horrendous hypocrite and massively inconsistent. Conservative bigots love him though. And SJW's get all upset over his dumb shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Except it was going to be a constructive panel, with an open panel afterward where anyone could come and ask things and debate against them, but feminists couldn't be bothered with that and instead tried to shut them down throughout the whole event instead, interrupting their speeches and so on.
    That's no surprise.

There are several feminist movements which have declared war on gay people, and find any way they can to prevent them to speak.

Deleted
    Then you'll like this one: a great and very topical video from her

Explains a fair bit about intersectional feminism and why it's a man-hating paranoid-victim conspiracy theory no different from "lizard-illuminati" theories

Deleted
    Since I really don't know anything about him other than this speech. Why is he viewed as such my feminists?

And if you've got time, this one's also quite nice.

Strange to think there are people who imagine college/university students to be 'professionals', or that the vast majority of colleges/universities are in any way 'respectable' nowadays. That they now invite media pundits in as speakers is actually a fairly accurate measure of how far they've sunk.

Generally speaking, I don't have time for Milo Yiannapoulos/Brendan O'Neill/Sargon of Akkad, and all the other 'Alt-Right/Left' figures who thrive on attention and parade themselves as 'enlightened' (if not 'revolutionary') for not being 'as bad as those guys'. In particular, they litter the media with all sorts of 'controversial' statements; only to later spout a wealth of socially acceptable addenda that conform to popular opinion, thereby subtly insuring themselves from any real consequence.

I could go on; but when it comes to Milo/etc, I can nonetheless abide. The 'Alt-Right' was largely a reaction to the Loony Left; where the 'Alt-Left' has come from, I'm not sure. Perhaps a few optimistic souls who are trying to salvage whatever ideology they can from the stereotypical Tumblrites who so ridicule it.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Strange to think there are people who imagine college/university students to be 'professionals', or that the vast majority of colleges/universities are in any way 'respectable' nowadays. That they now invite media pundits in as speakers is actually a fairly accurate measure of how far they've sunk.

Generally speaking, I don't have time for Milo Yiannapoulos/Brendan O'Neill/Sargon of Akkad, and all the other 'Alt-Right/Left' figures who thrive on attention and parade themselves as 'enlightened' (if not 'revolutionary') for not being 'as bad as those guys'. In particular, they litter the media with all sorts of 'controversial' statements; only to later spout a wealth of socially acceptable addenda that conform to popular opinion, thereby subtly insuring themselves from any real consequence.

I could go on; but when it comes to Milo/etc, I can nonetheless abide. The 'Alt-Right' was largely a reaction to the Loony Left; where the 'Alt-Left' has come from, I'm not sure. Perhaps a few optimistic souls who are trying to salvage whatever ideology they can from the stereotypical Tumblrites who so ridicule it.
    On the other hand, strange to think that somehow a small handful of universities with things like this make the "vast majority of colleges/universities" the same and not respectable. There are 4,140 colleges or universities in the US. Seeing extreme examples from a handful of them doesn't suddenly make the rest of them the same. That doesn't even touch on the fact that some huge percent of the people going to colleges, even the "crazy" ones like UMass or Mizzou, are entirely apathetic to campus politics and are just there to get degrees.

It's just a media sideshow to rile you up because it gets them views or ratings. 100 people protesting on a campus of 35,000 students isn't that noteworthy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    On the other hand, strange to think that somehow a small handful of universities with things like this make the "vast majority of colleges/universities" the same and not respectable. There are 4,140 colleges or universities in the US. Seeing extreme examples from a handful of them doesn't suddenly make the rest of them the same. That doesn't even touch on the fact that some huge percent of the people going to colleges, even the "crazy" ones like UMass or Mizzou, are entirely apathetic to campus politics and are just there to get degrees.

It's just a media sideshow to rile you up because it gets them views or ratings. 100 people protesting on a campus of 35,000 students isn't that noteworthy.
    Except it's not really, this is not a minor phenomenon of only a couple of hundred people, it's at least big enough that South Park lampoons it, and much of the media spams clickbait about it

Major funding is going to these lunatic fringe people; they're speaking at the UN, and have a seat at the table in washington and wall street

The problem is that there is currently a politically correct environment where questioning this SJW narrative is career/financial suicide

There's a philosopher whose name I can never spell who explained this quite well, I'll dig him up

this guy

Slavoj Žižek <-- good luck spelling that

I'll post later his exact reasoning, it's pretty interesting stuff (even though it's a bit vague)
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-05-03 at 09:38 PM.