Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    I'm guessing you had the same reaction to swastikas drawn on bathroom walls? Or "whites only" signs people hung up as jokes around college bathrooms?
    I see them often and dont care. I also dont see how a dumb check your privilege sign is equal to a swastika or whites only sign.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Like the razor blades in halloween candy every time the perpetrator in cases like that is caught they turn out to be one of the alleged victims.
    lol, did you know the only actual case of that was a dad trying to kill his own kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    uh oh lefty...Righty has FINALLY figured out that it can obliterate leftists companies/institutions with their wallet. I smell scorched earth policy among the non democrat voters coming. Read em and weep

Enrollment drop forces University of Missouri cuts and hiring freeze

http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...e65018467.html

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...ca50a413b.html

A 23 percent decline in prospective student deposits for the fall semester is the most important figure forcing a 5 percent budget cut to general fund spending at the University of Missouri, the campus’ enrollment manager told the MU Faculty Council on Thursday.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Mizz is losing their fucking asses over this. Thats fuckin awesome. I hope they are forced to close their doors

Shut em down!

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...6a9bc957f.html

The University of Missouri will use a hiring freeze and a 5 percent cut to all recurring general revenue budgets to close a projected $32 million shortfall for the coming fiscal year, interim MU Chancellor Hank Foley wrote in a memo Wednesday.

Foley wrote that the anticipated enrollment decline of 1,500 — equal to nearly 25 percent of the fall 2015 freshman class — will leave the campus short in the year that begins July 1, without accounting for budget cuts being considered by lawmakers.
    just an FYI, University of Missouri is not the same as Missouri State University.
    I graduated from Missouri State University (where the story is about). Never encountered anything like this (back in 2008 before all this privilege junk really started). The school demographics is like 80% white christians
    Last edited by bals; 2016-05-03 at 11:49 PM.

So..the students are being tested daily on their cognitive functions? Deciding right and wrong...or the in-between.
    Kind of one of the things you are supposed to figure out in life...early.

Taking a stab and saying most people see the signs, think about the studying/how hung over they are...and how much they REALLY hope that person they slept with last night didn't have an STD,thinking how much in the hole they are and hoping they get a good job when they are out...then move on with their days.
    Figuring out that the little bubble of this campus is not forever,not reality and ...stupid just seems louder when you are in a small space like a campus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    emergerd! signs that were legally sanctioned and were the law vs... signs that have no influence at all.... shocking comparison. These SJWs have clearly taken over the world!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    TLDR

Omg signs!!!! the horror!
    We both know the implications are far more than that, so unless you're arguing that they don't have much of an ability to affect anything at all then you're being disingenuous.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    just an FYI, University of Missouri is not the same as Missouri State University.
    This is just incredibly embarrassing to watch because he clearly put some effort into that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I see them often and dont care. I also dont see how a dumb check your privilege sign is equal to a swastika or whites only sign.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, did you know the only actual case of that was a dad trying to kill his own kid?
    There's more than one actual case of that. Most people are sheepish, but inherently want good for the rest of the human race. The contrarians to that fact like to plant evidence to support their own supposition that people are inherently bad. But if people were inherently racist, and mysognistic, etc, it wouldn't be safe for anybody at all to leave their homes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    We both know the implications are far more than that, so unless you're arguing that they don't have much of an ability to affect anything at all then you're being disingenuous.
    Do these signs have any bearing on the law?

10+ Year Old Account
    I collect almost all of those ticks, yay for being really privileged. Maybe I should stop being poor now then. Hmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    There's more than one actual case of that. Most people are sheepish, but inherently want good for the rest of the human race. The contrarians to that fact like to plant evidence to support their own supposition that people are inherently bad. But if people were inherently racist, and mysognistic, etc, it wouldn't be safe for anybody at all to leave their homes.
    The first, and poster case was actually a dad trying to kill his own kid. In fact its incredibly uncommon, but the media ran with this case as if it was an epidemic.

emergerd! signs that were legally sanctioned and were the law vs... signs that have no influence at all.... shocking comparison. These SJWs have clearly taken over the world!
    Exactly. They're both just signs.

Do these signs have any bearing on the law?
    It's not about the law, most appropriately to say the law as it stands right now. It could certainly have a bearing on future laws, and that's the underlying problem that engenders other problems along with it.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. They're both just signs.
    Ah, but one sign was was the law, the other is a dumb poster. *shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    TLDR

Omg signs!!!! the horror!
    Let's be fair, if it were signs that said, oh idk, lets say "If you are black and in poverty, starting working you lazy fuck" or "Being Muslim doesn't entitle you to 5 breaks a day to pray" the media, and everyone else would be flipping their fucking shit, and it would be the end of the free world as we know it.

So, what I'm hearing from Genn, is there is nothing wrong with putting up "Whites only" on campus clubs. I mean, it's just a sign guiz...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    It's not about the law, most appropriately to say the law as it stands right now. It could certainly have a bearing on future laws, and that's the underlying problem that engenders other problems along with it.
    So a student or 2 put up signs? Thus a school of thousands is under threat?

Ah, but one sign was was the law, the other is a dumb poster. *shrugs*
    And one set was sanctioned by th University.

But they're just harmless signs, right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    So, what I'm hearing from Genn, is there is nothing wrong with putting up "Whites only" on campus clubs. I mean, it's just a sign guiz...
    One would be a rule, the other is a sign with no actual bearing. I know its hard to understand, but I believe in you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a student or 2 put up signs? Thus a school of thousands is under threat?
    If you're talking about the op (too lazy to read all the posts), it was more than 2 signs and had the backing of two organisations within the school, the RHA and student government.

10+ Year Old Account
    And one set was sanctioned by th University.

But they're just harmless signs, right!
    Oh no! These signs are so evil! What do they prevent people from doing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    If you're talking about the op (too lazy to read all the posts), it was more than 2 signs and had the backing of two organisations within the school, the RHA and student government.
    Oh noes frightening.