Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Once again, I know it's very hard to fathom, but even in the USA, calling people from your own party that have a solid third of the votes of your own party supporters of an accomplice in the equivalent of a regicide is a new low.
    Where did I mention Rafael Cruz was an accomplice in the "equivalent of a regicide"? Oh wait, I didn't. I simply posted a picture showing that he was associated with the killer. Just as a baker, or grocery store clerk could have been associated with him. But yeah, keep grasping at straws. I am neither a Republican nor Democrat, I am an Independent. So yeah, better luck next time pal.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Uh sunshine you don't remember saying this?

"Also once word got out about his father being associated with the man who sniped JFK."

And with that I am really done with you on this.
    You should really learn the difference between the words "associate" and "accomplice". It would save you the trouble of looking foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Where did I mention Rafael Cruz was an accomplice in the "equivalent of a regicide"? Oh wait, I didn't. I simply posted a picture showing that he was associated with the killer. Just as a baker, or grocery store clerk could have been associated with him. But yeah, keep grasping at straws. I am neither a Republican nor Democrat, I am an Independent. So yeah, better luck next time pal.
    That's not even you, that's Trump

I can't wait for all the stupid riots like we saw over this past week in California when Trump starts campaigning for the general.

- - - Updated - - -

The amount of people that have an "I-Hate-Trump-Boner" and have to post something negative about him every chance they get is hilarious, keep it up guys. I'm not even for that egotistical asshole.
    It's that stupid protesting of Trump that is winning him this election. The more they protest and the protests turn violent, the better it makes Trump look.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for all the trash on Trump to start coming out. All of his usage of illegal immigrant labor and foreign factories. His failed business ventures and lying to investors. Everyone already blew their loads on Hillary. Now we get to see what excuse people whip out for lying crooked shill Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The GOP as we know it no longer exists. Its not what ever the Trump party will be and the shell that is formally the GOP.
    This could be good. The GOP are a bunch of sellouts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant, just brilliant.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Can't wait for all the trash on Trump to start coming out. All of his usage of illegal immigrant labor and foreign factories. His failed business ventures and lying to investors. Everyone already blew their loads on Hillary. Now we get to see what excuse people whip out for lying crooked shill Trump.
    His diploma mill too, which is a whole new low. I mean, candidates having dubious credentials, that's business as usual, but selling them the credentials, that's a whole new...low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its hilarious to see them slowly let Kaisich off the leash so he can say things like .... maybe you can be born gay or... maybe climate change is partially caused by humans... or... maybe gay marriage isnt the end of the world.

That's not even you, that's Trump
    I said I'm for Jill Stein earlier on in the thread. All these assumptions are making you guys look foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    It's that stupid protesting of Trump that is winning him this election. The more they protest and the protests turn violent, the better it makes Trump look.
    Damn, he will need a lot of protesting to make up for the Wall...the China trade...

- - - Updated - - -

By ''sellouts'' you mean they try sometimes to go slightly center ?

Its hilarious to see them slowly let Kaisich off the leash so he can say things like .... maybe you can be born gay or... maybe climate change is partially caused by humans... or... maybe gay marriage isnt the end of the world.
    It's like they realize their bigoted views don't earn them the right votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of people that have an "I-Hate-Trump-Boner" and have to post something negative about him every chance they get is hilarious
    Yeah, it'd be funnier if they didn't have so much ammunition to work with. I mean, imagine what people would have to say about him if they didn't have evidence of him being racist, or sexist, or against freedom of religion, or encouraged violence, or threatened to sue a lot and didn't, or got sued a lot and lost, or went bankrupt four times, or have connections to the mob, or endorse Hilary Clinton, or watch a dozen of his businesses go under?

They would have to talk about his political issues, such as his tax plan, his extensive military and/or "bomb the shit out of" policies, the fact that half the GOP doesn't like him, the fact that none of the Dems like him, that leaders of multiple major countries like Germany, China, Japan and Mexico have personally called him out as dangerous, that he routinely lies about easily provable facts about things like homicide rates and unemployment and then there's the stupid fucking WALL.

The debates should be very interesting.

I said I'm for Jill Stein earlier on in the thread. All these assumptions are making you guys look foolish.
    No dude, that's Trump that repeatedly insinuate this. Not you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is planting the seeds so that they can walk back their current stupidity so they can seem reasonable, or at least semi sane, in 2020 or 2024.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account

By ''sellouts'' you mean they try sometimes to go slightly center ?
    LOL so you're saying it's slightly center on the political scale to be against gay marriage, against climate change, and against abortion?
    Let's see how you try to back out of this one

- - - Updated - - -

No dude, that's Trump that repeatedly insinuate this. Not you.
    Just because I post a picture that some buffoon insinuates a conspiracy about does not make me believe in said conspiracy. Try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    This is planting the seeds so that they can walk back their current stupidity so they can seem reasonable, or at least semi sane, in 2020 or 2024.
    Will they turn Kaisich into more of a robot?

Will they turn Kaisich into more of a robot?
    He can't get any more robotic than Hildawg so we'll have to see.