10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    While OW beta is happening? Sure! /s
    solid reasoning that backs up your logic behind that, 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Beta is tmrw
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have mostly all the same specs I have for my chars, but I am being Assassination in Legion.

Still any you guys/girls think I should choose Brewmaster (I like the artifact weapon) than Windwalker's, and still I don't usually play Tank just a DPS spec class for my chars.

Yeah, hoping for a build tomorrow. OW and WoW literally have nothing to do with each other, besides the fact they are made by the same company. Two different teams for two different games.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaxy View Post
    Beta is tmrw

I don't see Blizzard having Beta until after the movie. Also, seems they're pretty content on letting this Alpha play out for the longer duration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    There are some necks to fix in suramar ;P
    What are you talking about? Everything looks fine to me.

Deleted
    Beta hype come on we are approaching the 3 month mark.

alpha build 666333 inc.

oh yeah i forgot i mean beta build

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Beta Hype!!! Its coming!!!

Mark my words!
    But when is the question?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    But when is the question?
    Should name you Sir Riptor the Avatar Changer...

And all seriousness, I wouldn't mind if we got Beta sometime this month or next month.
    Wouldn't care either way, as long the months go by quickly, and still we have May (Named also by the Pokemon Trainer, and I like her very much), June, July, and with August.

Still kinda iffy about the Warcraft Movie, because I think it will be like a Michael Bay Transformer movie (Which I really dislike), and such.

removing proving ground req. just shows once again that the people in charge are so fucking clueless it hurts my brain.

might aswell sell full epics in the online shop now that you can buy a level 100 and insta join any dungeon/raid u want without any prep whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    removing proving ground req. just shows once again that the people in charge are so fucking clueless it hurts my brain.

might aswell sell full epics in the online shop now that you can buy a level 100 and insta join any dungeon/raid u want without any prep whatsoever
    I think the Proving Ground requirement is removed for Legion heroics, not Warlords ones.
    But honestly regardless, even if it is also being removed for Warlords dungeons, as you can't buy a level 110 character, and the pre-patch is inherently going to be an unbalanced mess anyway with everyone missing core parts of their kit that are tied to artifacts, I really can't bring myself to care about the maximum two months where heroic dungeons (which you have no reason to run) will be filled with people who want to quickly gain some sub-par loot.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post

DO you realize how long it took me just to enter those easy ass fuck dungeons? When WoD was in late 6.1, I completed that shit. It took me 3 years in general just to complete it, only to go into dungeons that can be completed in a snap.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    DO you realize how long it took me just to enter those easy ass fuck dungeons? When WoD was in late 6.1, I completed that shit. It took me 3 years in general just to complete it, only to go into dungeons that can be completed in a snap.
    Heh, man, I can feel the salt and the badness oozing from you. I got instant Proven Defender/Assailant when I dinged lvl 100.

Did someone say Beta tomorrow?

Anyone else kinda worried about the pretty much guaranteed lack of pre-patch to go with the movie, even though they're giving game copies out?

I feel like all those new players are gonna come in, pick something they like, get a bit invested, realize the world is empty and there's nobody on, then have their entire invested class changed completely out of nowhere. I doubt they'll keep many of those people doing so.

I'm also afraid they'll try to rush a pre-patch out too, which would probably be even worse. Many classes still need serious help with their talents. Although luckily tuning can happen during pre-patch because nobody cares who's OP during it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Anyone else kinda worried about the pretty much guaranteed lack of pre-patch to go with the movie, even though they're giving game copies out?

I feel like all those new players are gonna come in, pick something they like, get a bit invested, realize the world is empty and there's nobody on, then have their entire invested class changed completely out of nowhere. I doubt they'll keep many of those people doing so.

I'm also afraid they'll try to rush a pre-patch out too, which would probably be even worse. Many classes still need serious help with their talents. Although luckily tuning can happen during pre-patch because nobody cares who's OP during it.
    Big fear right now along side the patch cycle. We need the patch soon, but it also needs to be finished.

It does seem bizarre to give out any accounts before the pre patch is out to pull the rug out from learning new players.
    My partner wants to try the game themselves but I've advised them to wait until the prepatch for this reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think new players will care as much about an empty world as much as an experienced player does. I think they'll be fine for the next 2-3 months. Besides, I'm pretty sure strings were datamined that were tied to showing people what the new changes are to their new class and specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Maybe we get a pre-pre patch to patch in movie transmog items and add class testing feature?