Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    ??

Hmm, pretty sure I said FIRST that Trump would beat her up badly (by that, I mean her character) during the months of June and July - which he will. When he gets done with the lying, conniving, traitorous bitch she won't be able to show her face in public.
    Yes, magic is real-using words like this mean it's true. If STROUNK MASTAH Trump snap his fingers and give the order to say she is a lesbian communist, you have to obey him, or you are not a real man. After all, anyone that is against the 100% true Aryan candidate is weak and a traitor...

I love BTW that ''tough style''-that hard-on certitude that hurling insults (especially sexual ones-kauze wumin are stoopid and should make mah sandmiches LULZ) and talking about punching people ''in duh face'' are arguments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Actually, I never thought about this before. Does the Tea Party like Trump?
    Trump isnt exactly superly duperly socially conservative, or religious, which are two things the Tea Party loves. So, I dont think they really love trump, sincce Cruz would more reflect their values.

Still, I think a hatred of Hillary would have them vote for Trump even if reluctantly.

Good point actually. He might not be socially conservative enough for them, but he has jingoism on lock and loves the poorly educated, so maybe? I guess I should have said Republican base instead of Tea Party :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes, magic is real-using words like this mean it's true. If STROUNK MASTAH Trump snap his fingers and give the order to say she is a lesbian communist, you have to obey him, or you are not a real man. After all, anyone that is against the 100% true Aryan candidate is weak and a traitor...

I love BTW that ''tough style''-that hard-on certitude that hurling insults (especially sexual ones-kauze wumin are stoopid and should make mah sandmiches LULZ) and talking about punching people ''in duh face'' are arguments

LOL - that was awesome!!!! Is there a 2 drink minimum as well?

Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    Someone doesn't understand what a metaphor is.
    Metaphor is a complicated word for weak beta liburals, don't you know ? It's in books that are not (ghost)written by the STROUNK MASTAH or the Bible, thus good to be burned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Still, I think a hatred of Hillary would have them vote for Trump even if reluctantly.
    Ya got that right!

Hell, you could say the same about a lot of Bernie supporters. They have a deep seated hatred for Hillary as well, don't be surprised if they vote for Trump due to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    A trump Vs, Hillary ticket?

I'm going to have to buy some Ammo.

If trump becomes president every Mexican in the country is going to Riot (I live in AZ this is significant) and if Hillary wins, she will make every effort to make buying ammunition expensive, if not impossible.
    Why? She gains nothing from upsetting the system that much. She has absolutely no investment in stirring up a pot that has benefited her politically. Her presidency would be based around the least amount of change required to keep the Democrats happy, likely in the form of curtailing the constitutional violations going rampant in the deep south as opposed to going all out crazy.

LOL - that was awesome!!!! Is there a 2 drink minimum as well?

Dude, you can insult as much as you want, but one thing is sure : the Trump winning scenario is based on his opponent being in jail and calling her ''a traitor''.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya got that right!

Hell, you could say the same about a lot of Bernie supporters. They have a deep seated hatred for Hillary as well, don't be surprised if they vote for Trump due to that.
    Weirdly enough, I may do that if Bernie gets the nom. I still haven't decided if I want to be smart (not vote) or be vengeful (vote Trump). Leaning towards not voteing at all as of right now.

They are some of his strongest opposition. Trump is pretty liberal on social issues and he's really not a religious person at all despite the facade he puts on for the primaries.

Ya got that right!

Of course. It only work for DAH MASTAH, however-there is no way centre republicans called ''cucks'' and ''betas'' by Trump supporters would switch side.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Why? She gains nothing from upsetting the system that much. She has absolutely no investment in stirring up a pot that has benefited her politically. Her presidency would be based around the least amount of change required to keep the Democrats happy, likely in the form of curtailing the constitutional violations going rampant in the deep south as opposed to going all out crazy.
    Its a democrat and he's a conservative. Gun paranoia goes with the territory.

Metaphor is a complicated word for weak beta liburals, don't you know ? It's in books that are not (ghost)written by the STROUNK MASTAH or the Bible, thus good to be burned.
    Not sure what "strounk mastah" means and I don't really care about the bible, but if you say that metaphor is too complicated a word for you then okay but that was already evident in your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Weirdly enough, I may do that if Bernie gets the nom. I still haven't decided if I want to be smart (not vote) or be vengeful (vote Trump). Leaning towards not voteing at all as of right now.
    Write in Bugs Bunny, like I will. If both committees offer up cartoon characters, might as well vote for a real one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The news would be about NASA sending a probe to Jupiter and some people would conclude that it's the time to buy ammo. (And, as the poster at least implied, use it in case of ''riots''-AKA, protests)

Deleted
    Dude, you can insult as much as you want, but one thing is sure : the Trump winning scenario is based on his opponent being in jail and calling her ''a traitor''.
    I didn't insult you at all. No, the Trump winning scenario is based on Hillary being a total piece of shit, which Trump will pound on daily.

You know, you need to step away from this for a bit. Your join date is 11/2015. In the past 5 months you have posted about 600 times a month. Conversely, I have been on for almost 2 years - my average is 51 posts a month.

Something tells me you may need to go out and get some fresh air?

Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    Not sure what "strounk mastah" means and I don't really care about the bible, but if you say that metaphor is too complicated a word for you then okay but that was already evident in your posts.
    By metaphor, you mean Internet Tough Guys peppering their talk with terms they think make them look like special forces but scream ''COD'' ?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't insult you at all. No, the Trump winning scenario is based on Hillary being a total piece of shit, which Trump will pound on daily.

You know, you need to step away from this for a bit. Your join date is 11/2015. In the past 5 months you have posted about 600 times a month. Conversely, I have been on for almost 2 years - my average is 51 posts a month.

Something tells me you may need to go out and get some fresh air?
    You mean that Trump will hurl insults and people will believe it like the Gospel. That's his conception of ''debate''-words are for wusses.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Never mind the rhetoric that she's spouted about guns and gun ownership right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Write in Bugs Bunny, like I will. If both committees offer up cartoon characters, might as well vote for a real one.
    Actually, I might just write in Mike Rowe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I wish that was the case. The truth is there are a lot of racist morons in this country that do not give a shit about facts. They want to go back to the 1950's and all Trump does is tell them what they want to hear. Republicans have created this political environment where the truth is meaningless, and Trump ran with it.
    Racism blah blah. Democrats created the political environment whereby the truth is meaningless by ranting, among other lies, that Republicans are all racists... just like you are. The Racist party has always been the Democrat Party, they just changed tactics and now they pat the minorities on the back while they are keeping them down and pointing at the Republicans.

Can't really understand why anyone here wouldn't like Trump, he is just a badass Internet bully troll like the rest of us. Maybe it's jealousy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.