Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The news would be about NASA sending a probe to Jupiter and some people would conclude that it's the time to buy ammo. (And, as the poster at least implied, use it in case of ''riots''-AKA, protests)
    The protests that involved assaulting bystanders, destroying police cars and advocating the liberation of states to a foreign nation?

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    They just need to divorce the religious fundamentalists and move left on social issues.
    So clone the Democrat party? Stupid. If I want to vote for a Democrat liberal, why vote for the fake when the real thing is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You know, you need to step away from this for a bit. Your join date is 11/2015. In the past 5 months you have posted about 600 times a month. Conversely, I have been on for almost 2 years - my average is 51 posts a month.
    It's easy when every post sounds like it was written by a monkey with a keyboard and has about as much substance as a blank piece of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The protests that involved assaulting bystanders, destroying police cars and advocating the liberation of states to a foreign nation?
    But of course, white dudes with tatooed svatiskas asking for white only states are heroes....

By metaphor, you mean Internet Tough Guys peppering their talk with terms they think make them look like special forces but scream ''COD'' ?
    Are you capable of having a coherent thought?

Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    It's easy when every post sounds like it was written by a monkey with a keyboard and has about as much substance as a blank piece of paper.
    That's a mockery of the unique mastery of English by many trump supporters....

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Bill Clinton did get impeached... I guess that depends on your definition of what "is" is...

- - - Updated - - -

Can't you just make bullets pretty easily? Every meth built rocket ship around these parts has a space man making his own bullets. Can't be that difficult...
    Meh, the equipment is expensive, the process is time consuming, and you still have to collect spent brass.

I work full time and go to school full time, ain't nobody got time for that.

The Zodiac Killer has fallen! Nothing can Stump the Trump now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Actually, I might just write in Mike Rowe.
    The Presidency; it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    They are some of his strongest opposition. Trump is pretty liberal on social issues and he's really not a religious person at all despite the facade he puts on for the primaries.
    Hmmmm.

A Feb. 29 CNN poll had 56 percent of Tea Partiers favoring Trump compared to 16 percent for Cruz. A March 9 Quinnipiac University poll had Trump leading Cruz 48 percent to 40 percent among Tea Party voters in Florida, while Cruz led Trump with 38 percent to Trump's 33 percent in Ohio.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0WH133
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

But of course, white dudes with tatooed svatiskas asking for white only states are heroes....
    False equivalency? Red herring?

Implying one is okay?

Are you capable of having a coherent thought?
    What is incoherent here ? That it's pathetic to see people use terms like ''warrior'' or ''gladiator'' to describe a real estate mogul (who incidentally did everything he could to avoid even rear guard duty), who have a tendency to sue everyone who say even mean things to him and whose conception of ''debate'' is ''dick jokes'' and ''insults''' ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    The Presidency; it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.
    The best President is one who is reluctant. Everyone vote Mike Rowe!

I wouldn't bother replying to Sarahtasher. It's difficult to understand what the heck she is talking about and it ultimately derails the thread in the end.

So, is Sarah always this nuts? Or has the increased possibility of Trump winning set off some synapses?

What is hard to follow here ?

Trump is a warrior for what exactly ? Insulting his own party ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    So, is Sarah always this nuts? Or has the increased possibility of Trump winning set off some synapses?
    Always. You can follow her post history if you want.

Oh yes, you have to be utterly insane to point out that being a potty mouth is not exactly ''being a gladiator''.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always this nuts.

From people repeatedly talking about how that wall is a great idea, the insult of being ''nuts'' come as remarkably meaningless.

But please, tell me what the exalted lider Trump (since you don't like the mockery ''mastah'...which kinda describe the slavish devotion of his fangirls) did to warrant terms like ''gladiator'' or ''warrior''. Please. I'm dying to see what heroic deeds he did.