Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trump inches that much closer to the most powerful political position in the developed world.

In unrelated news, this weekend seems like a good time for me to start working on that fallout shelter at that undisclosed location somewhere.
    Being a prepper fun.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    I think this pretty much explains everything. Most of the stuff you type doesn't even make sense. I seriously question how much of your worldview has been misinformed by consuming information transmitted in English using your lackluster abilities with the language.
    Yes, it obviously very stupid and ''crazy foreigner'' to point out that using the criminally stupid ''birther'' card against not one, but two different republican candidates is a new low in American politics. Well, it would be a new low if a Democrat used that card, but once again, it's someone running Republican who insults the members of his own party.

As for my mastery of English, I tend to read those stupid things called ''books'' instead of blogs....

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trump inches that much closer to the most powerful political position in the developed world.

In unrelated news, this weekend seems like a good time for me to start working on that fallout shelter at that undisclosed location somewhere.
    Nah. People need to stop believing that executive branch politicians have all the power because they don't.

Trump has no more power to build his wall than Obama had to bring meaningful healthcare reform to the US. (his idea was put through a blender by committee and then what ended up coming out as "Obama Care" barely had anything to do with the reforms he originally supported)

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    So what? We had a president start a war under false pretenses and another one lie about the affordable care act being affordable (to name a few) and you are concerned about name calling?
    Hillary is playing the race and gender card and helping to sow division amongst ordinary people That's pretty fucking evil.
    Question, when Trump is saying that Mexico is sending rapists and criminals, what he is doing again ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    By pandering, what do you mean exactly ? Would this something akin to, I don't know, presenting flat-out wrong statistics about crime and/or basing your campaign against a specific ethnic group ?
    Can you show me a clip of him saying he hates mexicans? He is saying that many illegals are from mexico and thousands of them commit crimes in the US...some over and over again. If not letting someone get in here illegally prevents another woman from being murdered or another kid from being kidnapped then so be it. Come here the legal way and get in line. Because politicians have never given wrong statistics before, right? It is now just a Trump thing, right? Did you know Obama is the only president to travel to all "57" states as stated by him? Yeah. You can keep your doctor btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Question, when Trump is saying that Mexico is sending rapists and criminals, what he is doing again ?
    As in mexico is letting rapists and murderers cross from their border into ours and they aren't doing much if anything about it. 70% of illegals in our prisons are from mexico. So yes, mexico is allowing rapists and criminals the freedom to come here. Is he saying ALL mexicans are? No. But that is what the left does- take something out of context and then run with it to the point where eventually people will think it is the truth. Maybe you should WATCH his speeches and listen.

Yes, it obviously very stupid and ''crazy foreigner'' to point out that using the criminally stupid ''birther'' card against no one, but two different republican candidates is a new low in American politics. As for my mastery of English, I tend to read those stupid things called ''books'' instead of blogs....
    It really doesn't matter how low you think something is or how salty you are over it, these career politicians are professional scam artists that pander to whoever they need to in order to get elected and keep receiving their kickbacks. Doesn't matter what party of scammers they identify as. Trump is playing the game on a different level, and it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Do the trump fan girls have a uniform?
    There can't possibly be that many. Seven in ten women have an unfavorable view of Trump. Maybe it has to do with his comments about saying "You know, it really doesn`t matter what (the media) write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

Or that he flat-out said Fiorina was too ugly to be elected.

Or there was the time he cheated on his first wife with the woman that would become his second wife, a woman 15 years younger. And then divorced her and married his third wife, who was six years younger than that.

Or the time he said it was stupid for women to enter the armed forces.

Or the time he said every single female contestant on the Apprentice flirted with him. Not some. Not most. All of them. He wrote that in his book "How To Get Rich" in 2004.

Or the time he suggested he wanted to bang his own daughter.

If you're still a "fan girl" after all that, well, you must really like his tax plan. Or walls. Or people who talk about their penis during a Presidential debate.

Can you show me a clip of him saying he hates mexicans? He is saying that many illegals are from mexico and thousands of them commit crimes in the US...some over and over again. If not letting someone get in here illegally prevents another woman from being murdered or another kid from being kidnapped then so be it. Come here the legal way and get in line. Because politicians have never given wrong statistics before, right? It is now just a Trump thing, right? Did you know Obama is the only president to travel to all "57" states as stated by him? Yeah. You can keep your doctor btw.
    Short of the allusion that I should have psychiatric consultations for stating outrageous stuff (like stating for instance, and repeatedly, that some people are a bit pathetic by trying to act tough online-not calling them ''communists'' or ''nazis'', just trolls trying to look virile by posting insane stuff...which strike me as a quite balanced POV...), the whole wall gimmick is pandering, yes.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Here's a transcript of Ted Cruz concession speech in Indiana.
    You sir are doing the Lords work. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Short of the allusion that I should have psychiatric consultations for stating outrageous stuff (like stating for instance, and repeatedly, that some people are a bit pathetic by trying to act tough online-not calling them ''communists'' or ''nazis'', just trolls trying to look virile by posting insane stuff...which strike me as a quite balanced POV...), the whole wall gimmick is pandering, yes.
    He's not going to build a wall. No way it won't work but it will get more people to vote for him because they believe he will.

It really doesn't matter how low you think something is or how salty you are over it, these career politicians are professional scam artists that pander to whoever they need to in order to get elected and keep receiving their kickbacks. Doesn't matter what party of scammers they identify as. Trump is playing the game on a different level, and it works.
    You do know that the point of a nomination is winning the election, not the nomination itself ? And to win any election, you need your own party to back you, even through gritted teeth. What Trump calls ''the establishment'' is what controls what we call in Canada ''the machine'' : the gears of the election : fundraisers events, poll worker....

- - - Updated - - -

He's not going to build a wall. No way it won't work but it will get more people to vote for him because they believe he will.
    Please tel me how to interpret this statement otherwise than ''Trump think his supporters are stupid enough to believe this''.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There can't possibly be that many. Seven in ten women have an unfavorable view of Trump. Maybe it has to do with his comments about saying "You know, it really doesn`t matter what (the media) write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

Or that he flat-out said Fiorina was too ugly to be elected.

Or there was the time he cheated on his first wife with the woman that would become his second wife, a woman 15 years younger. And then divorced her and married his third wife, who was six years younger than that.

Or the time he said it was stupid for women to enter the armed forces.

Or the time he said every single female contestant on the Apprentice flirted with him. Not some. Not most. All of them. He wrote that in his book "How To Get Rich" in 2004.

Or the time he suggested he wanted to bang his own daughter.

If you're still a "fan girl" after all that, well, you must really like his tax plan. Or walls. Or people who talk about their penis during a Presidential debate.
    Yet Bill Clinton's fooling around was just his way of loving women...idk I don't buy these as reasons women hate him as much as the media tells women these are the reasons to hate him.

You can certainly call trump a crass asshole. But sexist...not seeing it when he treats men in the same fashion.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Who cares if he builds a wall or not, pretty sure most supporters vote for him because he's hilarious, entertaining, charismatic, and has many sensible positions. Probably in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    It's almost sad and pathetic that so many people who claim to not like Bill Clinton's presidency can only point to that, when it has absolutely nothing to do with leading a country.
    I think using American military might to bomb a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan to cover up a blowjob has a little to do with leading a country. Or not leading. Or leading extremely poorly. One of those things.

Who cares if he builds a wall or not, pretty sure most supporters vote for him because he's hilarious, entertaining, charismatic, and has many sensible positions. Probably in that order.
    Sensible positions, such as....?

Sensible positions, such as....?
    Trade agreements, war on drugs, non-interventionist foreign policy, healthcare, gay marriage, transgender bathrooms, etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Nah. People need to stop believing that executive branch politicians have all the power because they don't.
    Trump is so obnoxious that I question living in a country where a sizable percentage of Americans feel as though he would be a suitable President.

It's good news and bad news

Good news? Cruz is out of the race.
    Bad news? Cruz is out of the race

Neither Trump nor Cruz are good candidates.

Trump is using racial and religious hatred to fuel his campaign and has - at best - excused violence and at worst condoned and encouraged it. He is a bigot and a misogynist and a bully... and proud of it.
    Cruz - OTOH - is a right wing extremist

It would have been good for the GOP to have Cruz nominated and then see him go down in flames. The tea party could never have followed up with the excuse "We lost because he wasn't right wing enough" and it would have forced the GOP to take a good long hard look at itself.

As it is....it is going to be Trump vs Clinton or Sanders, most likely Clinton.
    A pity - I think I prefer Sanders.

So - that is the choice the US has. Clinton or Trump. Trump or Clinton.

How did it ever get to be this way?

As it is - Clinton is the sane choice. Lots of baggage, but at least she isn't a racist bigot afraid of women in power.

What is hard to follow here ?

Trump is a warrior for what exactly ? Insulting his own party ?
    Destroying his own party, rather...

On the plus side, the ONLY Republican left in the party I actually have some modicum of respect for is still in the race. The sad part is, as somebody else pointed out, he's currently 4th in a 2 person race. =/

Trade agreements, war on drugs, non-interventionist foreign policy, healthcare, gay marriage, transgender bathrooms, etc etc etc
    Those trade agreements ''sensible position'' make the whole ''non-intervention'' alleged platform a moot point. Other wise said, those positions are going to jumpstart new trade wars.

As for the transgender bathrooms, I will be blunt, that's a bit telling that while asked for a list of sensible things, you are reduced to that as the fifth argument.