Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    It may come, but not now.
    It's probably Chromie as most are stating, with being a support character.
    I am seeing people think Chromie or Ysera.

Honestly none of those make sense to me. The whole flying over a place with a shadow underneath is a Deathwing thing. It would be a shame if they took that from him.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...on_silhouette/

If not Chromie, then that's Ysera.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Honestly, with Brightwing, Lunara and Malfurion, we don't really need Ysera.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Well the gif name had Chromie in it (though that could have easily been edited) Would they just have Chromie go into dragon form for a long ranged scout though? That's what it looked like. Can't see us having a full sized dragon to fight as so it'd be Gnome 90% of the time with 1 ability, perhaps ulti as the dragon maybe if it is her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    Well the gif name had Chromie in it (though that could have easily been edited) Would they just have Chromie go into dragon form for a long ranged scout though? That's what it looked like. Can't see us having a full sized dragon to fight as so it'd be Gnome 90% of the time with 1 ability, perhaps ulti as the dragon maybe if it is her.
    What about just trait? Dragon who is able to scout?

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Scouting talents typically go to healers, Chromie has some WoW cannon to heal by manipulating time: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=85592/chromie

Honestly, a time based healer would be my dream.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am seeing people think Chromie or Ysera.

Honestly none of those make sense to me. The whole flying over a place with a shadow underneath is a Deathwing thing. It would be a shame if they took that from him.
    The same animation (dragon shadow flying over) is used for the deathrattle effect of Deathwing 2.0 in Hearthstone
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

If it's Chromie I wouldn't mind her being kinda similar to Zilean, he was definitly one of my favorites in LoL. Though most of Zilean's abilities are already present in other heroes, I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Honestly, with Brightwing, Lunara and Malfurion, we don't really need Ysera.
    Well, she can have a kit relating to dreams and nightmares. I could say more... but I'd get into Legion spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Well, she can have a kit relating to dreams and nightmares. I could say more... but I'd get into Legion spoilers.
    Yeah, let's keep that out of here until it has actually launched. Not everyone wants to get spoiled.

I'm willing to bet a lot of money that it'll either be another Overwatch hero, or a Warcraft (the movie) hero. Even willing to bet fully on the Warcraft hero if they don't decide to release one too soon for that to be relevant.

Let's not be ridiculous here.

I'd personally love to play Imperius, as a tank perhaps..?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I'm willing to bet a lot of money that it'll either be another Overwatch hero, or a Warcraft (the movie) hero. Even willing to bet fully on the Warcraft hero if they don't decide to release one too soon for that to be relevant.

Let's not be ridiculous here.
    Well, we know that Gul'dan is coming and is very likely tied to Legion. So they might go with Garona? She's the most recognisable character that still shows up in WoW in current content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well, we know that Gul'dan is coming and is very likely tied to Legion. So they might go with Garona? She's the most recognisable character that still shows up in WoW in current content.
    Anduin Lothar plz! :P

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Anduin Lothar plz! :P
    To be honest, who amongst the current playerbase is old enough to remember him?

The people who watch the Warcraft movie, or atleast the trailers for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...45366817800192

Another teaser. However it seems to be a Mecha Tassadar on top left when you enlarge the picture.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well...I guess I'm getting really old.

my point was that he can be a good hero to be introduced to promote the warcraft movie.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...45366817800192

Another teaser, it looks like a Bronze Dragon indeed.
    I think that is simply a Star Wars-inspired post. The other Blizzard game Twitter accounts have been posting similar things today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that is simply a Star Wars-inspired post. The other Blizzard game Twitter accounts have been posting similar things today.
    Well... Looking at that 'thing' closely, it is Mecha Tassadar. So you are most likely right.