Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    You make it sound as if Trump was out there personally hiring those illegals. That he was personally cracking the whip in China. FFS... I don't know if you're intentionally being dishonest / misrepresenting to favor your biased opinion or really just that dense.

Trump is a developer. He hired a contracting firm to design and build his buildings. That contracting firm then subcontracted heavy machine operators, iron workers, electricians, plumbers dry-wallers, painters, etc. etc. etc. There was probably well over 100 different companies working at each of the new buildings. Do you honestly expect Trump to stand outside each work site asking for proper ID from each worker? Or do you think Trump simply expected the companies that were working for his company to work within the law?

For his current operations running, do you think Trump interviews all the hundreds of thousands he employs? Or do you think that he relies on others to do it? Do you think that maybe his company might subcontract certain work to others?

As to your final point... look around yourself. How much of that stuff is made in China, Malaysia, Thailand etc? We all know what those factories are like. And nobody really gives a shit. As long as we have our cheap merchandise WE ALL will continue to wallow in our willful ignorance. Until the first world nations force these backwaters to pay competitive wages it's going to continue like it is.

I love the hypocrisy of people that try to paint Trump as the monster while they sit in a chair made by a 10 year old asian boy; while typing on a keyboard made by a women working 12 hours shifts for less than a dollar a day.
    So what your trying to say is that Trump has no control over the businesses that are run on his name which means that he is a loser that is played around by people below technically him?

You really want a president (the one that has the nuke codes) to be a somebody's else his b@tch?

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    BUILD THAT WALL !!

Need to go after the people employing illegals and housing them too. Deport the ones who dont leave.
    The planning and logistics are going to be a nightmare, and then it's going to be stalled for a long time in courts because of challenges over things like breaking environmental regulations and whatnot. And then there's Congress, which is more than likely going to tell him to go fuck himself.

But you know what? All of that is a fart in the wind compared to the physical conundrum of building the thing. Where are you going to get the millions of tons of steel, and the millions of tons of concrete? And assuming Trump actually managed to conjure up enough materials, how long is it going to take to transport the whole wall to it's final destination? Because that concrete isn't going to be set on the construction site; it's too hot for that. Oh yeah, and we'll need to construct a brand new road system to haul all this shit there because we don't have roads all over the place in the middle of the desert.

The last time we've built a big ass wall was the Ming Dynasty, and that happened in pieces over centuries. Better technology is not going to cut that process down to 8 years (and he won't even have 8 years, because of all the hoops and hurdles he has to jump through to even get started).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i really hope your joking.
    Sadly a lot of people aren't. They've been completely convinced that illegal immigration is the single biggest issue in the US today. And somehow Trump, who's been fined for hiring illegals twice, convinced people that he was the one that was going to do something about it.

Trump is a genius at manipulating people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Sure I do, but you don't shoot yourself in the head as a solution.

Anyone who votes Trump is ignorant or idiotic - there are no other choices.

People are too busy accusing the centrist Sanders of being a communist that they miss the FACT that Trump is a Fascist in reality.

No - he isn't Hitler, but blow by blow he is following in Mussolini's footsteps as if he is following the playbook.

Check out http://www.salon.com/2016/03/11/trum...nt_in_america/

Or others (you can google for them) that go through step by step in comparison.
    except mussolini had a plan. trump really doesn't.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Trump supporters are racist? Sure, I can see that. Not all of them. Not even most of them, I'd say.

I do see that many Bernie and Hillary supporters are also racist. I don't think there is any candidate right now that isn't using race to get some kind of advantage.

The left is playing the minorities and the right is playing the majority. Nothing has changed in years despite every campaign running on the "Change" train.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The planning and logistics are going to be a nightmare, and then it's going to be stalled for a long time in courts because of challenges over things like breaking environmental regulations and whatnot. And then there's Congress, which is more than likely going to tell him to go fuck himself.

But you know what? All of that is a fart in the wind compared to the physical conundrum of building the thing. Where are you going to get the millions of tons of steel, and the millions of tons of concrete? And assuming Trump actually managed to conjure up enough materials, how long is it going to take to transport the whole wall to it's final destination? Because that concrete isn't going to be set on the construction site; it's too hot for that. Oh yeah, and we'll need to construct a brand new road system to haul all this shit there because we don't have roads all over the place in the middle of the desert.

The last time we've built a big ass wall was the Ming Dynasty, and that happened in pieces over centuries. Better technology is not going to cut that process down to 8 years (and he won't even have 8 years, because of all the hoops and hurdles he has to jump through to even get started).

Sounds like a lot of jobs created to me.

But yes we can build that wall. We dug the Panama Canal over 100 years ago, I am sure we can manage to build a fucking wall.

BUILD THAT WALL !!

Need to go after the people employing illegals and housing them too. Deport the ones who dont leave.
    So, you are going to arrest and fine Donald Trump? Since he used illegals in his resorts here as cheap labor.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Sure I do, but you don't shoot yourself in the head as a solution.

Anyone who votes Trump is ignorant or idiotic - there are no other choices.

People are too busy accusing the centrist Sanders of being a communist that they miss the FACT that Trump is a Fascist in reality.

No - he isn't Hitler, but blow by blow he is following in Mussolini's footsteps as if he is following the playbook.

Check out http://www.salon.com/2016/03/11/trum...nt_in_america/

Or others (you can google for them) that go through step by step in comparison.

Let me give you a tip. Nobody gives a fucking shit anymore what the left thinks.

Deleted
    I like the waffle iron idea better than the wall idea, also.. Saying europe is touchy feeling & mired in pc is rather ignorant. All polls and votes are swinging right, inckuding in germany.

God help us all

If Trump is Mussolini then the Left is filled with Stalin supporters

Funny, Trump's policies directly line up with Mussolini, but nothing on the left lines up with Stalin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    I like the waffle iron idea better than the wall idea, also.. Saying europe is touchy feeling & mired in pc is rather ignorant. All polls and votes are swinging right, inckuding in germany.

God help us all

The Left has fucking shit on everything for the past 40 years. People are fucking sick of it. Id love to see all the leftists move out of this country

Sounds like a lot of jobs created to me.

But yes we can build that wall. We dug the Panama Canal over 100 years ago, I am sure we can manage to build a fucking wall.
    Panama canal is tiny compared to what Trump wants to do. And that took decades to finish. They also had the good fortune of not being in a desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Stalin was quite fond on deporting people or lining people who disagreed with him on walls and fire big guns at them, policies that are very popular for some people...

10+ Year Old Account
    The Left has fucking shit on everything for the past 40 years. People are fucking sick of it. Id love to see all the leftists move out of this country
    quick everyone vote communist.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Funny, Trump's policies directly line up with Mussolini, but nothing on the left lines up with Stalin.
    Yeah? try reading some of the Soviet Constitutions sometime like this one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Soviet_Constitution

Yes. Of course. Not only all ''illegals'' (read, non white), but ''all leftists'' (read, everyone that does not think like Trump) And you have to repeat it constantly, to look more manly and more tough.

You should brag that you have five hundred guns and millions of round of ammo, and that you are going to use them on the first ''libural'' you see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes. Of course. Not only all ''illegals'' (read, non white), but ''all leftists'' (read, everyone that does not think like Trump) And you have to repeat it constantly, to look more manly and more tough.

You should brag that you have five hundred guns and millions of round of ammo, and that you are going to use them on the first ''libural'' you see.
    you forgot to add that he has an abrams tank, a flamethrower and several tow missles along with an underground bunker.

Yeah? try reading some of the Soviet Constitutions sometime like this one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Soviet_Constitution
    You do realize, even with confusion, that Stalin did not followed this constitution ?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you forgot to add that he has an abrams tank, a flamethrower and several tow missles along with an underground bunker.
    Man I gotta get one of them