Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Only artifact weapons?

In legion are only artifact weapons going to be used? I mean they look cool and all but it just seems weird to have one weapon the entire expansion.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    In legion are only artifact weapons going to be used? I mean they look cool and all but it just seems weird to have one weapon the entire expansion.
    True.
    But also in WoD we had only 1 ring for first ringslot.

You can tmog your weapon to almost anything you want if preset skins are not good enuf

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, though the number is more along the line of 36 weapons. All can have different changes to them, or just be transmogged.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

1 weapon, multiple colors, currently 4 skins with several unreleased yet. If you want the 'feel' of new weapons, every time you get an ilevel boost to it, transmog it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did it just occur to you now? It was mentioned at reveal of Legion, and confirmed at BlizzCon, so it have been public knowledge for almost a year..

Also, there is this new cool feature, called Transmog...

What rock do you live under?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Did it just occur to you now? It was mentioned at reveal of Legion, and confirmed at BlizzCon, so it have been public knowledge for almost a year..

Also, there is this new cool feature, called Transmog...

What rock do you live under?
    Was just asking lol, I live under a very large rock and play wow very casually for the past two years so I'm not all up to date on the happenings and such thanks for info guys
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

from what it seems atm yes you will have only 1 weapon but you will be upgrading it with sigil thingies that will take over the growing itlv role on weapon instead swaping weapon you will be swaping those to more powerfull ones from more difficult bosses.

not to mention you will have dozens of skins/colors to swap on weapon

A bit of a change, but Xmog variants are there to help people deal with it. We may also see some more cosmetic weapons added outside of the artifacts, similarly to the movie ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Are the Artifact weapons permanent? I mean do they scale wth level or we will change them after? Becuase if they work as regular weapons then meh

TBH, Blizzard is finally seeing the problems of gear treadmills. I'm looking forward to it, even though they are just legendary weapons with Vanilla Wow talent trees tacked onto them. Really not sure how no one else has noticed that and taken issue.

Deleted
    LOL

People are getting artifacts weapons, legendary weapons with a rich backstory and history that can be traced back long before WoW.

yet people complain they won't use others. Just shows the mentality of today's players. I bet the quest / way to get them won't even involve leaving ogrimmar unless you're using LFR.

Deleted
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    LOL

People are getting artifacts weapons, legendary weapons with a rich backstory and history that can be traced back long before WoW.

yet people complain they won't use others. Just shows the mentality of today's players. I bet the quest / way to get them won't even involve leaving ogrimmar unless you're using LFR.
    B][/B]Narrow-minded much?
    Do you think everybody care about history of some pixel weapon? Its just a weapon....

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    True.
    In WoD you have to dedicate like 2 months for farming/doing dungeons/raids to obtain the ring. Personally got it only on my main.
    In Legion you will get your weapon for free, so everyones alts will use them.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflamingoGT View Post
    Are the Artifact weapons permanent? I mean do they scale wth level or we will change them after? Becuase if they work as regular weapons then meh
    They have relic slots and the relics upgrade it's ilvl and stats. The more you progress into the game, the better relics are. So in short: yeah they do get increasingly stronger as you get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflamingoGT View Post
    Permanent? You can unequip them if you don't like them, but I don't think there are other weapons in Legion

They don't scale with you, they have 3 relic slots where you can put in relics to increase item level (the artifact itself starts at item level 750).

Considering most of them are "Pulled from the rectum of the developers with no previous mention in lore" No..no they aren't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudaraku View Post
    Considering most of them are "Pulled from the rectum of the developers with no previous mention in lore" No..no they aren't
    Are the developers not allowed to create new lore now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    [

B][/B]Narrow-minded much?
    Do you think everybody care about history of some pixel weapon? Its just a weapon....
    that's kinda the point.
    even if you don't care about it's lore, it's a weapon you shouldn't want to replace anyways. It's an artifact. These days, wowplayers just want more and more. you're like hungry babies

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    True.

You can tmog your weapon to almost anything you want if preset skins are not good enuf
    not really, didnt get the ring on any of my 8 chars... (only pvp'ed pretty much though)

Also weapon is a significantly "bigger" item... I hate the idea of one weapon an entire expansion... meh i want loot thats fun and rewarding to optain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    not really, didnt get the ring on any of my 8 chars... (only pvp'ed pretty much though)

Also weapon is a significantly "bigger" item... I hate the idea of one weapon an entire expansion... meh i want loot thats fun and rewarding to optain.
    You still get "weapon" loot; it just improves your artifact instead of replaces it.