Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There is no pre-agreed treaty in the EU for this dispersal. It goes against stated EU policy.
    There is no pre-agreed treaty in the EU not to disperse them, either.
    All the Dublin agreement was about was registering the supposed refugees so that they couldn't reapply under another name somewhere else every time they were rejected somewhere (for not being refugees but economic migrants for example). Many politicans then claimed it was about keeping them in the first country they entered, but that was just a nice little lie to please their populace -- which is pretty standard for many states. Lying about the EU to make themselves look better that is. Unfortunately it could come back and bite them in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Or maybe because border patrol doesn't have enough people to perform a full check?
    Yeah. And a million people get through.
    Not 1 border, but all of them.

I'd be pretty worried if I was from the EU if the border control is that shitty.
    This means that not only a million of people, but drugs, weapons, explosives etc. are also coming in plentifully.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Except we signed the dublin regulations. Which means people should be deported back to the first country they entered. We shouldn't even be receiving any refugees making their way here by land if the dublin regulation was actually enforced, due to our location in Europe. It's impossible that we're the first country.
    No. Go read the treaty and not what your politicans pretended they had negotiated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post

I'd be pretty worried if I was from the EU if the border control is that shitty.
    This means that not only a million of people, but drugs, weapons, explosives etc. are also coming in plentifully.
    Up until recently it wasn't even illegal to import grenades to Sweden, they were just objected to the same rules as other flammable and explosive material. Illegal to own them in Sweden, but not illegal to import, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Precisely, but how do you go about taking fingerprints by force, by thousands of families who refuse to? teargas them? should they use tazers on kids?
    It is very easy - you want to get inside the EU - you get in line, get fingerprinted, and wait to be assigned to a country/city/refugee camp.
    You don't obey - you go back to wherever you came from and fuck off.

Precisely, but how do you go about taking fingerprints by force, by thousands of families who refuse to? teargas them? should they use tazers on kids?
    Yes. Also rubber bullets. Or just not let them pass if they refuse, simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    why do they have to be middle eastern mudslime refugees? poland has accepted over a million ukrainian refugees, how come they don't count?
    Does Germany get to count the refugees from after WWII they took in? Because that is more than 50% of the population in some places...

Yet the EU does not have internal border controls, Schengen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    There is no pre-agreed treaty in the EU not to disperse them, either.
    All the Dublin agreement was about was registering the supposed refugees so that they couldn't reapply under another name somewhere else every time they were rejected somewhere (for not being refugees but economic migrants for example). Many politicans then claimed it was about keeping them in the first country they entered, but that was just a nice little lie to please their populace -- which is pretty standard for many states. Lying about the EU to make themselves look better that is. Unfortunately it could come back and bite them in the ass.
    That is not true, the Dublin agreement says that the member state responsible for the application is responsible for the refugee. Dispersing them is putting the responsibility onto another nation.

There were exceptions for families and the like, but nothing close to what you are inferring.

I will grab popcorn and laugh as they try to force us to pay this.

Deleted
    No. Go read the treaty and not what your politicans pretended they had negotiated.
    I am reading it, I can't find anything about the first country their fingerprints were registered in it.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/...01:0010:SV:PDF

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Yes. Also rubber bullets.
    Yes, I'm sure front pages of families getting tazed and hit with rubber bullets will please the European population and the world in generel.

Yes, we can. The dublin regulation means we should be deporting them back to the first country they arrived in. They can't arrive in Sweden as their first country, that's impossible.
    The dublin regulations do not say what you think they do.
    They do not apply to refugees entering from Russia either, so would you be willing to keep those if Russia wouldn't take them back or would you want to disperse them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    If Greece do not control borders, how many ISIS terrorist came trough? I find it really unfair that they do not check those people at all. I guess it is about the time for another bombing in EU, maybe UK now ...
    The UK only took refugees from border camps, has screened those and knows where they are. We have more to worry about with homegrown terrorists than Syrian refugees.

Yet the EU does not have internal border controls, Schengen.
    Well guess it is time to think how good of an idea is that in case of emergencies.
    Let's say an epidemic of a new strain of a disease.
    Contrabanda of drugs, weapons, etc.

If it is that easy to get inside the Schengen because of some countries doing a shit job of guarding their borders - they should either let the rest of the Schengen do the border guarding for them, or not be surprised that additional checks are instated on the borders of different states.

That is exactly what is happening.
    No. Nobody is forcing laws on countries. These countries agreed to those laws of their own free will.
    They appointed the people who wrote them for the explicit purpose of writing laws for them. Pretending otherwise is dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

No, we agreed to the dublin regulations, not this.
    You apparently don't even know what those say.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is very easy - you want to get inside the EU - you get in line, get fingerprinted, and wait to be assigned to a country/city/refugee camp.
    You don't obey - you go back to wherever you came from and fuck off.
    Every 20 meters a border patrol agent then? Borders aren't protected by invisible walls you know.

Deleted
    The dublin regulations do not say what you think they do.
    They do not apply to refugees entering from Russia either, so would you be willing to keep those if Russia wouldn't take them back or would you want to disperse them?
    Why do you talk about Russia? They can't enter Sweden from Russia. I said they have to go through russia and then finland to come to Sweden that way, in which case they might just as well apply for asylum in Finland since there's not much difference between Finland and Sweden.

I am reading it, I can't find anything about the first country their fingerprints were registered in it.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/...01:0010:SV:PDF
    Search -> finger

I am curious what is stopping Hungary from looking at the supposed fine and going "Yeah...No." and walking away.

Unless the EU is deciding it suddenly has the power to overrule the sovereignty of a country, I fail to see what they can actually do.