Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Same reason Thrall didn't dualwield.

Shalamayne should've been a warrior artifact.
    I don't see your point there. It is wierd, that doomhammer is dual wielded, and there have been quite a bit of uproar about how wierd it feels to have a duplicate in the other hand. So it was not an easy transisition and i have still to see how they explain the 2nd hand.

Shalamayne, from a lore standpoint, should not be the warriro artifact. That is my opnion atleast.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shalamayne doesn't really scream warrior to me. Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood on the other hand...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Thrall is only faction neutral in Cata, he's very much Horde again in MoP and WoD, if he wasn't he wouldn't have cared about the Horde rebellion nor the Horde players in WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, it was a shaman weapon in Warcraft 3...
    He is indeed back to be a horde-guiding character, but he still remain his neutral standings with the alliance player. Just because a single character uses a lot of time with a single faction, does not mean that they don't still have connection with the other. Thrall have not killed a single alliance character since TBC, so there is no reason to see him as an anti-alliance character.

If you are gonna ask blizzard to name their faction-trans lore characters, i bet that Thrall will be on it as the earth-protector of azeroth.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I don't see your point there. It is wierd, that doomhammer is dual wielded, and there have been quite a bit of uproar about how wierd it feels to have a duplicate in the other hand. So it was not an easy transisition and i have still to see how they explain the 2nd hand.

Shalamayne, from a lore standpoint, should not be the warriro artifact. That is my opnion atleast.
    My point is the artifact weapon could have a hidden power locked away that the previous wielder couldn't use. Like how Thrall says you're already much better with Doomhammer than he was.

Well I don't play warrior so doesn't bother me that much, just my two cents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    I never liked the ideas of Players wielding Known artifact weapons in the first place. Made up ones are fine. Our Warcraft heroes should stay with their weapons - Now we will have thousands of Ashbringers and Doomhammers >> Thats BS imo
    All the weapons are made up. And it's always Doomhammer and Ashbringer. Never Felo'melorn or Aluneth or Tash'dorah. Why is that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    My point is the artifact weapon could have a hidden power locked away that the previous wielder couldn't use. Like how Thrall says you're already much better with Doomhammer than he was.

Well I don't play warrior so doesn't bother me that much, just my two cents.

- - - Updated - - -

All the weapons are made up. And it's always Doomhammer and Ashbringer. Never Felo'melorn or Aluneth or Tash'dorah. Why is that?
    That could be done with shalamayne aswell. Having an entire storyline about unlocking/empowering the weapen could make it work, i just don't know how to make it work without overdoing it or making it silly.

Neither do i This is all a general stance on artifact weapens, does not matter if it is Doomhammer, Shalamayne or anyother. If it feels odd in the lore/faction position, then it is a minus towards the expansion in my mind

the sword will go to his son...

Because he is a warrior and he deserve to be buried with his swords.

He probably ain't dead boys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    We all know anduin was dismissed in the moment when he failed his training with magni as a warrior by varian as a failure he gonna get velens beard when he dies
    plot twist - varian redeems himself and becomes badass priest-warrior-but-definitely-not-overzealous-paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Doomhammer is definitely not an Earthen Ring weapon. Thrall didn't even carry it during Cataclysm, when he worked for the Earthen Ring the most. He only carried it again when he went to fight Garrosh and when he went to Draenor, and he did both of those things as Thrall the orc, not Go'el the leader of the Earthen Ring. And on Draenor, sure, he was technically neutral, but he was still mostly hanging with the Horde. Just like Yrel and Maraad are Alliance characters, but technically neutral in WoD.

The Doomhammer has a long history in the Horde, having been wielded by two of its warchiefs. It's absolutely a Horde weapon.
    nope he carried it while with the earthen ring trying to heal the world after teh cataclysm and even took it with him to the area north of Orgrimmar when Ysera came and saw him and told him to go there where he got the Ancients Acorn. The Night Elves recognized him because of the Hammer.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Dude learn reading, did I wrote w3?

And the weapon name is effing DOOMHAMMER, you saw him in dreanor when you don't know wow lore, did he like a shaman to you?
    You wrote "previous warcraft games". Which includes Warcraft 3... Dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    He probably ain't dead boys
    Dead and burried in the SW Park.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    i quote some that is talking about WARCRAFT 3 and say previous

i mean dafaq
    Dude, just stop. This is emberrasing.

And I in previous warcrafts doomhammer was a warrior weapon

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    i quote some that is talking about WARCRAFT 3 and say previous

i mean dafaq

- - - Updated - - -

stop retarding again

this is the person i quote so previous referes to w2 and 1
    .... The person you qoute is taling about a Blademaster from Warcraft THREE. Not 1, not 2; but 3. And again, Warcraft 3 *is* a previous Warcraft game, it's like 13-14 years old.

Deleted
    stop retarding again

this is the person i quote so previous referes to w2 and 1
    Can't stop it with you. But please report me again just for the hell of it.

And he's talking about blademasters being agi heroes to which you reply Doomhammer is a warrior weapon.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    so when im talking about warcraft 3 and refer to previous games before that iim not refering to 1 and 2? k

they must exist in void zone or something
    You are spouting pure gibberish "dude"....

- - - Updated - - -

He is talking about warcraft 3, its in the post, stop telling fairy tales
    Duuuuh, you entered this thread by replying to a guy talking about Warcraft 3 - The only issue here is your total lack of reading comprehension.

Deleted
    He is talking about warcraft 3, its in the post, stop telling fairy tales
    Yes, but Doomhammer was a block of metal in "previous games". It has no lore significance in previous games. It wasn't an established lore weapon before Thrall got it and became a shaman. even then it was just a block of metal until the Blackhand comic. But that is not retcon as many may think. That is just new information.

Deleted
    well thats only because you can not read in context dude
    I am assuming the context is that Blademasters can be str warriors because Doomhammer wa a warrior weapon nefore it became a shaman weapon. I'm saying Doomhammer has always been a shaman weapon in lore, we just didn't know it until now.
    Blademasters can't suddenly become hulkin muscle monsters Colossus shmashing their way through everything, because the moment they put on plate armor and stop being fast and agile fighters, they stop being blademasters.

- - - Updated - - -

And? Point is when i quote someone talking about warcraft 3 and talking about prevoius warcrafts before then i refer to w 1 and 2

its not rocket science and basic context, if you can not follow that not my problem
    Okay, Previous means 1 and 2. What does that have to do with the discussion at hand?

What about Broxigar's axe for Arms?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    well thats only because you can not read in context dude

- - - Updated - - -

And? Point is when i quote someone talking about warcraft 3 and talking about prevoius warcrafts before then i refer to w 1 and 2

its not rocket science and basic context, if you can not follow that not my problem
    No, that's simply wrong. When talking about any other warcraft game than either WoD or Legion, then all of them are "previous" Warcraft games. The word you think you are using is "earlier", not previous. Had you typed that the Doomhammer was a warrior weapon in earlier warcraft games, when talking about Warcraft 3, then it would've been obvious that you meant either War 1 or 2, but previous means any other warcraft game besides the current one.

Deleted
    I dont know, you get involved with this when this was the point when you would read his comments lol
    Just can't leave you alone. I love rotting my brain cells talking to you.

The point is you are having a page long discussion about WC3 being a previous game or not, in a topic that is about Shalamayne