Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way but you seem kind of delusional... What part of Trumps run is racist? Enforcing boarder laws...?
    His reasons for enforcement of that wall, which were pretty explicit, but of course every Trump groupie either denies (it's not raciiiiiiiiiist to say they're all rapists and drug dealers!) to flat out denial.

Trump never did provide any kind of reasonable stance for why he was building a wall. All of the numbers show us that border hopping from Mexico has all but stopped. His only reasons for erecting a wall hinged on fear of what was coming over that border - which included wildly false generalizations.

Hell for that matter what is authoritarian?
    The better question when it comes to Trump is, what isn't authoritarian?
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-05-04 at 10:17 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Which boggles my mind, considering you're also voting for congress and even if I'd despise Hillary, it'd be stupid as a liberal not to get my ass off to vote Democrats for congress.
    I think when you have the choice of a crook and a crazy then the public dont want to be associated with either, therefore they dont vote. That keeps thier conscience clear that they had nothing to do with them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you joking? You do realize that disgust with "Washington" isn't anything new right? The thing is, it's rarely disgust with "My senator" or "my Congressman". It's always "your senator" or "your congressman" at fault. Most seats are so noncompetitive that there is no need to "fall in line".

You want a list of names? We can do lists of names. These are everyone in jeopardy:

So about 30ish, out about 535 seats.

No Penguin. You got it wrong. It is you, and your ilk who need to watch out. You better hope that Trump wins. You see, if he doesn't, and that's so very likely considering Hillary only needs to win every state that Democrats have won every single one of the last six presidential elections plus Florida, there will be a purge of the Republican party. And you and people like you will be the ones to feel that purge.

You will be named. You will be tagged in photos. You will be cataloged as having been "pro-Trump" and leading the party to ruin. And you will be cast out. From highest office'd endorsement giver to talking heads to anyone who so much as gets photographed with a "Trump 2016 shirt", there will be no forgiveness, no mercy, no second chances.

If Trump loses, you will find ourselves blamed and politically ostracized in a way you can't even imagine. Throw up a third party candidate if it makes you feel better. But any breathing human being who supports an authoritarian racist demagogue like Donald Trump never gets to live it down. Ever.

You, all of you, will personally be held accountable. So you better hope he wins. He's the only prayer you have.
    Skroe, I can see how if Trump loses to Clinton there will be a bloodletting in the upper echelons of the GOP. But what exactly can be done to individual voters? Your tone is kind of .... creepy regarding them.

They'll be pissed off enough if Trump loses to Clinton. If on top of that, if the GOP tells everyone who voted for Trump to Fk off and never come back, well.....

Enjoy being a minority party for a decade or more nationally I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    but if you can protest legally why would you choose to protest illegally
    Really? Because by causing a hindrance you are much more effective, to protest is to make a mark. If you are protesting and nobody is paying attention to your protest it isn't very effective, it doesn't get noticed and it doesn't get picked up by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    He only picked her to try and get some women voters

didn't end well lol
    he picked her in an attempt to win california where she had a lot of support...that was never gonna work anyway lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    If Congress values their reelection. They, like all the other "Never Trump" people, need to shut up, fall in line, and obey.
    Haha!

That is parody, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Not really, even if he were unable to keep his Senate seat he's got a bright future in lobbying, we know he'll work for AIPAC associated corporations in a second.
    Im hoping Trump puts Ted on the SCOTUS

I think Carly tripped on purpose so Trump can have an easy victory. Good move Carly.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Im hoping Trump puts Ted on the SCOTUS
    His magic wand might be too busy building a wall nobody will pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So I guess that settles it, Trump is the face of the republican party now. I guess conservatives get to vote for Hilary now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Why would he? He is the exception to every so called rule in politics.
    Yep. When he announced he was running, the Left, The Media, and The establishment laughed at him and said he had no chance in hell at winning. He then got some followers, and they still laughed, then he started talking about The Wall® and they laughed at him and said he would never win, then he participated in the first debate, and they said he woudnt last, he was a fart in the wind, then he started filling stadiums with supporters at his rallies, and they said he wouldnt last, then he won his first primary and once again they said it was a fluke and there is no way he would win another.

And now here we are he knocked out 15 other candidates and is the Republican nominee and yet you STILL laugh at him and say he has no chance in hell at winning. Come November, the Left, the Media, and Karl Rove will all be eating shoe leather and filling the oceans with tears, and Ill be rubbing it in for 4 years!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    So I guess that settles it, Trump is the face of the republican party now. I guess conservatives get to vote for Hilary now!
    I can't ait for first lady Bill!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I mean, if that isn't the main reason to vote for Hillary what is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Where did I post a conspiracy theory in this thread? All I did was simply post a picture of Rafael Cruz, Ted Cruz's father, with Lee Harvey Oswald, the guy that sniped JFK.
    Yeah and just because they were together in a picture outside on the street doesnt mean they were best buddies and colluded to kill JFK together

So what happens to the votes that a candidate already accumulated before he dropped out? Are they split between remaining candidates?
    And what about 'winner takes it all' states, do all votes go to the runner up in that case?

it would have been more interesting if other republicans dropped out to see a race between Trump/Cruz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    A matter of semantics. Cruz didn't drop out of the race, only suspended his campaign. Technically his delegates still belong to him
    It doesnt matter. Trump is polling so high in California that the bound delegates there will bump him over the 1237 he needs plus he could win a few of the other states, especially since people arent going to vote for someone who isnt running anymore (Cruz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yeah and just because they were together in a picture outside on the street doesnt mean they were best buddies and colluded to kill JFK together
    Or does it?

*X-files music*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hide yo interns hide yo externs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Are you implying that by choosing Trump they guaranteed a Republican loss in the general? As if Cruz stood a shot in hell of beating HRC?
    I don't see Trump defeating Hillary, no. While they both have huge negatives, there's no question who the media would prefer between the two of them and any attempts on the part of Trump to defend whatever asinine positions he comes up with or even just defend himself against her attacks will come off as just another part of Hillary's "Republican War On Women." Just as anyone who criticized the policies of the Obama campaign/administration was "racist," and such criticism of Hillary will automatically be deemed "sexist" before any rational thought can be applied to the situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Well they have two choices. Run with trump and accept the landslide loss up and down the ticket and suffer the huge reputational loss. Or disavow Trump, run third party, and concede the presidency but save some of the down ticket races. Either way there is now a good chance the party will break apart during convention week. There is a lot of republicans who view Trump as completely abhorrent and want absolutely nothing to do with him. Equally there is a faction who support him 100%. Both factions cannot be appeased at the same time. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
    I seem to remember hearing the same nonsense when Reagan ran the fist time and lost the first few primaries. He also polled as an underdog in the general just like Trump is, Yet he won the general election with a landslide of 43 states