Blizzards support system is probably the worst one I've ever used..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    I think Microsoft one is the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is pretty bad.. One time I pressed need on an item intending to give it to a friend ('cuz BoP items can be traded for 2 hours), except this one couldn't.. The GM I contacted said tough shit, the GM he contacted said I had to contact the GM's and it'd be possible..

OH WELL, what are you whining about?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think Microsoft one is the worst.
    Only used it once, had a good experience with them. And their system actually allows you to send a mail to them directly, while Blizzards tries to push you into the forum and have you scream at a wall like all the other idiots.
    Seriously, its a maze to open a ticket, and everytime I choose completely unrelated topics because the ones that are actually relevant doesn't allow you to open a ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It is pretty bad.. One time I pressed need on an item intending to give it to a friend ('cuz BoP items can be traded for 2 hours), except this one couldn't.. The GM I contacted said tough shit, the GM he contacted said I had to contact the GM's and it'd be possible..

OH WELL, what are you whining about?
    Actually WoWs in game support have worked well for me. The one that have the item is the one that should open a ticket, we had to do that lots of time in Mount Hyjal before the loot range was improved.

I need another battletag change. I want to be called Knslyr not Nemesis!
    First reply I got they told me to leave feedback to the developers on the forums so they know that there are interest in battletag changes. I looked in the forum and it seems there is a topic about that started in 2012 when the system was first introduced and were posts about it a few hours earlier today. So yea, fuck that, Im just gonna spam them till they give me the damn support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only used it once, had a good experience with them. And their system actually allows you to send a mail to them directly, while Blizzards tries to push you into the forum and have you scream at a wall like all the other idiots.
    Seriously, its a maze to open a ticket, and everytime I choose completely unrelated topics because the ones that are actually relevant doesn't allow you to open a ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually WoWs in game support have worked well for me. The one that have the item is the one that should open a ticket, we had to do that lots of time in Mount Hyjal before the loot range was improved.

First reply I got they told me to leave feedback to the developers on the forums so they know that there are interest in battletag changes. I looked in the forum and it seems there is a topic about that started in 2012 when the system was first introduced and were posts about it a few hours earlier today. So yea, fuck that, Im just gonna spam them till they give me the damn support.
    Oh yeah, it's stupid hard to get to opening a ticket if you don't know what you're doing..

It's about 50/50 with the WoW GM's for me..

And can't you just go to your profile and change it from there? I mean, the first one is free, but after that you should still have the option to change, for a small fee I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with that.

People have been asking for that to be changed for at least 4 years now. Blizzard gives you one shot at renaming and that's it >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Good luck with that.

People have been asking for that to be changed for at least 4 years now. Blizzard gives you one shot at renaming and that's it >.>
    You sure..? I believe they said they'd allow more than 1 change..

And can't you just go to your profile and change it from there? I mean, the first one is free, but after that you should still have the option to change, for a small fee I believe.
    No they don't offer battletag changes at all.

And it should be for free like Steam, Origin, and any random forum out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they don't offer battletag changes at all.

And it should be for free like Steam, Origin, and any random forum out there.
    Yeah, it really should be.. Blizzard are a bit weird, but they can get away with it because they're Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure..? I believe they said they'd allow more than 1 change..
    They said they would, but like everything blizzard it operates on "soon™".

Good luck with that.

They will cave under the pressure of Overwatch now, Im pretty sure. The rage about the battletags have been very active now lately again even during Overwatch beta. When the game is fully released and people won't be able to change their names there will be lots and lots of QQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said they would, but like everything blizzard it operates on "soon™".
    Huh.. Oh well.
    In that case you can just do what my BF did: Make a new account and ask them to transfer all your games over to that one.
    Not that you should need to do that to change your battletag, but it works..

- - - Updated - - -

They will cave under the pressure of Overwatch now, Im pretty sure. The rage about the battletags have been very active now lately again even during Overwatch beta. When the game is fully released and people won't be able to change their names there will be lots and lots of QQ.
    Yeah.. It's probably coming pretty soon..

10+ Year Old Account
    *rises from ashes*

what year is it?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh.. Oh well.
    In that case you can just do what my BF did: Make a new account and ask them to transfer all your games over to that one.
    Already did that a while ago, but didn't bother to transfer games. Suppose I should put in a ticket just to have my WoW mounts/pets etc moved over in case I get that urge again.

That is what I asked them to do in my 2nd reply. Hopefully they'll see its just more work for them and just give me a damn battletag change..

They had an account merge thingy as well right? Maybe I can abuse that as well and create a new empty account with the name I want and then merge with my old one, and hopefully I get to choose which tag to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Yeti View Post
    *rises from ashes*

what year is it?!?
    The year of the Kraken!

10+ Year Old Account
    *rises from ashes*

what year is it?!?

- - - Updated - - -

That is what I asked them to do in my 2nd reply. Hopefully they'll see its just more work for them and just give me a damn battletag change..

They had an account merge thingy as well right? Maybe I can abuse that as well and create a new empty account with the name I want and then merge with my old one, and hopefully I get to choose which tag to use.
    Just make sure the real name and address is identical, or they won't listen to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Mehman stop

Deleted
    Oh you poor naive summer child, try a support system from a "F2P" game such as SWTOR or Star Trek Online, I have known people wait weeks for a response from the SWTOR support only to get told they are working on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mehman stop
    NOU!

Also, Overwatch is really fun.. And QM is surprisingly fair most of the time. About half the matches go into over time..
    About a quarter are fucking stomps though. It's ridiculous

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Oh you poor naive summer child, try a support system from a "F2P" game such as SWTOR or Star Trek Online, I have known people wait weeks for a response from the SWTOR support only to get told they are working on it.
    Well, duh, they're not paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    People that play F2P deserves it though. I guess some F2P games are fine, such as DOTA 2 and TF2.