Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Did something change recently with Highmaul coliseum? Yesterday I won as a Blood DK (I know Blood DK let the hate flow) but didn't get the credit. The warrior who died first actually got the credit as winner and looted the chest. Did they ban tank or healers from winning? Which I don't mind but a blue post about it would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    Sad to say there is a DK on my sever that does this every week, rotating out the DK for the win to cap conquest because it's the quickest way to gear them.
    If your server is Frostmourne, it was probably him.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    If your server is Frostmourne, it was probably him.
    Oddly no, it is not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Did something change recently with Highmaul coliseum? Yesterday I won as a Blood DK (I know Blood DK let the hate flow) but didn't get the credit. The warrior who died first actually got the credit as winner and looted the chest. Did they ban tank or healers from winning? Which I don't mind but a blue post about it would have been nice.
    I wonder if his purgatory proc'd and it might have bugged out?

I enjoy fighting againt premade groups and winning with ease. Nerf Prot Palas.
    http://imgur.com/dtgxvma

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    Oddly no, it is not.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if his purgatory proc'd and it might have bugged out?
    Nope I didn't take purgatory. I had Lichborne. Although I switched spec inside the arena during preparation time, can that affect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    No, I don't think they banned tank or healers from winning. It was probably a bug because it happened to me twice. First time when I thought I won (both times played as a healer), a dk jumped from the upper part of the Colliseum once the battle was finished and looted the chest which was supposed to be mine. Second time I looted the chest although I lost in 1v1 encounter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    No, I don't think they banned tank or healers from winning. It was probably a bug because it happened to me twice. First time when I thought I won (both times played as a healer), a dk jumped from the upper part of the Colliseum once the battle was finished and looted the chest which was supposed to be mine. Second time I looted the chest although I lost in 1v1 encounter.
    Yep same thing happened to me. There were three of us and the warrior became unattackable for like 5 sec at the start of the fight then he got killed by the ret pally and me. Almost 10 min after that I killed the pally but the warrior jumped down and the achievement/ credit went to him.

Deleted
    Yeah there are easy exploits for Highmaul coliseum. Same thing happened to my friend today. He won but at the end some guy jumped down and got the credit. Simple google searched showed there are a ton of exploits and hacks for Highmaul coliseum.