Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    "Grand Emperial Wizard" is pretty lit tho

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    How many white people have been lynched by the black panthers? A lot I bet..........nm actually its zero
    It's in the same dilemma in regards to attempted murder. You know someone would have done it but at the same time, because they can't and or haven't means that the damage has not been done and thus is "not as bad" as when the crime has been committed. The only reason that Black Panther didn't go ham and lynch white people was because they were the minority in this case and if the reverse happen it would have been the BP killing whites left and right.

Make no mistake I am not trying to be a total Egalitarian in this case because that is dumb and would lead to SJW zealously, just because both sides are just as bad as each other doesn't mean that they are to be accounted for every atrocity they both have done and the KKK has done more than the BP, and that is fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Why do the hate groups have all the cool titles and uniforms? It's not fair.
    Because of most of the reasons that anything is cool. it's superficial but ultimately pointless and shallow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Can he cast fireball?
    Burn you nigga's BURN!!!

I am sorry but I couldn't really resist poking fun at that.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Well for the Klan they were influenced by other fraternal organizations. Ever seen a Shriner or Mason? Or heard their titles?
    Not sure how you get from Brother/Steward/Warden/Deacon/Master to "Grand Imperial Wizard" lol.

What is the big deal with them endorsing Trump?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Not sure how you get from Brother/Steward/Warden/Deacon/Master to "Grand Imperial Wizard" lol.

Imperial potentate, The Imperial Council of the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Imperial Divan, High Priest and Prophet, Imperial Oriental Guide, Imperial First Ceremonial Master, Imperial Captain of the Guard and Imperial Marshal.

No idea how I got there, none at all.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

David Duke is pretty well spoken, he was also a us congressman. To label him as being associated with the KKK is like saying Obama is still part of democratic underground.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    David Duke is pretty well spoken, he was also a us congressman. To label him as being associated with the KKK is like saying Obama is still part of democratic underground.
    You should actually read the OP, the article is not about David Duke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulicious View Post
    What is the big deal with them endorsing Trump?
    you really need someone to point that out to you.....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You make it sound like this was a bad thing.
    Of course its a bad thing, for the company. How else are they going to charge you $100 a month for 5 mb internet? Where countries in the EU have public owned utilities and their internet is like 40 Euros a month for faster internet than our fastest here, and that includes TV and phone. Our fastest internet would cost $6 a month there.