Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Now is the time where you wish Obama could stay for 4 more years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I'm still amazed at the people shocked of folks waving the Mexican flag, while the flag of the ''guillible fools brainwashed by slave-owners traitors trying to secede from the United States'' is routinely showcased at Trump rally.

Also, I might be too stupid to see how ''smartz'' it is, but....the God Emperor of Warhammer 40k is, acccording to you, a good example of governance ?
    It's fun meme material.

Don't be so srs.

And the confederate flag has different meaning to different people.

It's either Southern Pride to some, or evil wicked evil racist bigots" to the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Now is the time where you wish Obama could stay for 4 more years.
    Ha, no.

Then again, Clinton would be 4 more years of Obama.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    She already polls well below Trump in media polls.
    Really?

CNN/ORC 4/28 - 5/1 890 RV 3.5 54 41 Clinton +13
    Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
    IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7
    USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
    GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
    FOX News 4/11 - 4/13 1021 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I love how I popularized popcorn... they owe there stock increase to me!

OT: I saw a similar story not long ago from bloomberg, it looked like he was going to speak in Ohio while the RNC wanted Unity. So its unknown whats up yet, but I feel it is likely.
    Yeah Trump is gonna be the face of America, So great for america, Trump is probably worse then Bush lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It's fun meme material.

Don't be so srs.

And the confederate flag has different meaning to different people.

It's either Southern Pride to some, or evil wicked evil racist bigots" to the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, no.

Then again, Clinton would be 4 more years of Obama.
    Well, that meme is incredibly unhelpful for Trump, because in addition of not having Orks, Eldars and Chaos to fight for, the Emperor lead what is duly qualified in each lore book ''the worse regime imaginable''.

As for the CSA flag, it's very simple : don't complain about people flying the Mexican flag when at your rallies people use the flag of a bunch of slave-owner traitors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Yeah Trump is gonna be the face of America, So great for america, Trump is probably worse then Bush lol.
    Trump is great, many think Trump is great, Trump is great is a friend of mine, I am friends with Many Trumps, The Trumps love me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Maybe now is the time for a 2nd attempt to establish the CSA.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Really?

CNN/ORC 4/28 - 5/1 890 RV 3.5 54 41 Clinton +13
    Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
    IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7
    USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
    GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
    FOX News 4/11 - 4/13 1021 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
    Closer than what I thought it would be right now. I actually think if Hillary gets pounded with negative advertising, it will hurt her more than Trump. Almost everybody knows all the negativity around Trump at this point, and nothing in an ad should come as a surprise. But I think many common people might not be aware of all the Hillary screw ups since they are much more political in nature, like Benghazi and the emails.

Who the fuck is Kasich?

All things aside, all Trump needed to do was run even with Kasich in all subsequent states, and seeing as how Kasich isn't even near a fifth, its the DONALD!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Closer than what I thought it would be right now. I actually think if Hillary gets pounded with negative advertising, it will hurt her more than Trump. Almost everybody knows all the negativity around Trump at this point, and nothing in an ad should come as a surprise. But I think many common people might not be aware of all the Hillary screw ups since they are much more political in nature, like Benghazi and the emails.
    Dude, she's been getting pounded by negative advertising since President Clinton. There's not much more marginal benefit to negative advertising.

And neither will negative advertising affect Trump.

So the numbers aren't expected to increase or decrease IMO.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say it... the GOP really no longer exists

Actually if you look at some polling that tracks that stuff is a lot of people already made a decision on those issues with Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Gotta say it... the GOP really no longer exists
    Oh yeah the party of Reagan is dead right now but to be fair we are overdue for how parties "evolve" every 40-50 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but there won't be a convention anymore? There is only one dude left running.

Or am I wrong?
    There won't be a contested convention, but there is still a convention. A lot more goes on that just picking the candidate -- the parties also develop their platform.

Here is the one from 2012:
    https://www.gop.com/platform/

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Who the fuck is Kasich?

All things aside, all Trump needed to do was run even with Kasich in all subsequent states, and seeing as how Kasich isn't even near a fifth, its the DONALD!

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, she's been getting pounded by negative advertising since President Clinton. There's not much more marginal benefit to negative advertising.

But I think there is way more people who pay attention as we get close to the GE than there are during primary season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Enjoy clinton and her corporate backing as President, America.
    The election is going to come down to which side can win the Independents. From what I have seen the right leaning are very turned off by Clinton. The Independent vote has been largely going to Sanders. I think this race is going to be much closer than many believe when it comes down to the General Election. Just because people are voting for Sanders in the primaries doesn't mean they'll back Clinton in November. I refuse to vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    There won't be a contested convention, but there is still a convention. A lot more goes on that just picking the candidate -- the parties also develop their platform.

Here is the one from 2012:
    https://www.gop.com/platform/
    Basically the true purpose of a convention in the modern age is a 3 day long pep rally honestly

10+ Year Old Account
    All depends on which poll you look at, too. Those are national polls, but statewide polls can look different. For example, from yesterday:
    West Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton PPP (D) Trump 57, Clinton 30 Trump +27

And that's not even the most conservative state in the Union.

Also, let's not forget, Hillary -- presuming she is the nominee-to be, like she has been for over a year now -- still has that FBI / DoJ investigation hanging over her head for potential mishandling of classified information.

Not only does it call the DNC's integrity into question (a totally separate issue, nominating a candidate who could potentially be indicted under federal charges), but Trump would eat her alive based on that issue alone... whether it sticks or not is irrelevant in politics...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Basically the true purpose of a convention in the modern age is a 3 day long pep rally honestly
    Yeah a lot of it is already decided and it's more about brand building and getting strategy together to maximize turnout.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
    Not only does it call the DNC's integrity into question (a totally separate issue, nominating a candidate who could potentially be indicted under federal charges), but Trump would eat her alive based on that issue alone... whether it sticks or not is irrelevant in politics...
    That's a very one sided view. You are completely ignoring all the skeletons in Trump's closet.

The campaign tactics of GOP vs GOP is going to look a lot different than DNC vs GOP especially given that you have a lot of moderates and independents who aren't going to be so keen on some of Trump's more extreme rhetoric.

But I think there is way more people who pay attention as we get close to the GE than there are during primary season.
    I'd say that most people already have an opinion. They're just playing coy, like the Bradley Effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post

The first few polls after the Democratic Convention will be big factors imo. It'll be interesting to see where the Independents go with their vote. I know a lot of Upstate NY Independents do not want to see her in office, but she'll carry the state thanks to NYC, Onondaga County, Monroe County, and Erie County. There aren't many states that you can ignore all but 8 counties and win the state... I hate NYC so much... http://www.newamsterdamny.org/ #fuckdownstate

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    The first few polls after the Democratic Convention will be big factors imo. It'll be interesting to see where the Independents go with their vote. I know a lot of Upstate NY Independents do not want to see her in office, but she'll carry the state thanks to NYC, Onondaga County, Monroe County, and Erie County. There aren't many states that you can ignore all but 8 counties and win the state... I hate NYC so much... http://www.newamsterdamny.org/ #fuckdownstate
    I'm not sure about the effectiveness of political independents when I can better predict an outcome using another factor(s), in this case, ethnicity and turnout.