Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Closer than what I thought it would be right now. I actually think if Hillary gets pounded with negative advertising, it will hurt her more than Trump. Almost everybody knows all the negativity around Trump at this point, and nothing in an ad should come as a surprise. But I think many common people might not be aware of all the Hillary screw ups since they are much more political in nature, like Benghazi and the emails.
    Nah when the shit hits the fan, the democrats aren't going to be held back by the fear of offending Republican voters like the GOP candidates were. And I doubt many of "common people" (what a fucking disgusting term) know all about the negative Trump stuff. Just wishful thinking on your part.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    I'd say that most people already have an opinion. They're just playing coy, like the Bradley Effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
    Uhh... Are you trying to say that people are playing coy because Clinton is a woman? I'm the first one to say that she can fuck straight off the nearest cliff...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Kind of irrelevant at this point anyway. He's mathematically eliminated and there is almost no conceivable realistic way that the GOP would pick Kasich in a brokered convention.

I always kinda wondered what his motivation for running even was -- I'm guessing some sort of brand buildup as the moderate face of the GOP for some future runs either more locally or for 2020?
    I thought he ran in an attempt to siphon votes from Trump. He wound up stealing more from Cruz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
    All depends on which poll you look at, too. Those are national polls, but statewide polls can look different. For example, from yesterday:
    West Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton PPP (D) Trump 57, Clinton 30 Trump +27

And that's not even the most conservative state in the Union.

Also, let's not forget, Hillary -- presuming she is the nominee-to be, like she has been for over a year now -- still has that FBI / DoJ investigation hanging over her head for potential mishandling of classified information.

Not only does it call the DNC's integrity into question (a totally separate issue, nominating a candidate who could potentially be indicted under federal charges), but Trump would eat her alive based on that issue alone... whether it sticks or not is irrelevant in politics...
    Which candidate is headed for trial(s) as of today?
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-04 at 05:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC

I really hope that Sanders really does take this to the convention. It'll be interesting to see what happens if he is ahead in raw delegate count...

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    As I said yesterday, it strikes confidence when your strategy for winning involve your opponent going to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Kasich was a low energy loser. Nobody liked him. He should have dropped out back in January.

What a delusional idiot he was for thinking his "golly gee willikers" fly over state persona would be liked outside of Ohio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    I really hope that Sanders really does take this to the convention. It'll be interesting to see what happens if he is ahead in raw delegate count...
    Sanders has every right to stay in the race, but even he is acknowledging the path to the nomination is extremely narrow and a longshot.

Even thinking that he'd go into the convention ahead in raw delegates is incredibly unlikely.

who is gonna be either one of the dens vps?

Deleted
    Pangean, you have inspired me to come up with a new moniker - ClintonDenier.

Much like ClimateDeniers, you are only concerned with what is happening today. Even though there is a ton of evidence that indicates Hillary will most likely indicted, according to folks like you it is just not gonna happen. There will be no indictments! (there is no climate change!)

At the least, HRC should have already had her clearance revoked and should never be eligible for another one (as someone who has held a TS clearance for the past 15 years, if I had done 1/20 of what she did I would be writing this post from jail). If that were to happen she would never be able to be POTUS. Pretty sure that is what is going to happen to her - she never even has to be indicted. Just need to revoke her clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Pangean, you have inspired me to come up with a new moniker - TrumpDenier.

Much like ClimateDeniers, you are only concerned with what is happening today. Even though there is a ton of evidence that indicates Hillary will most likely indicted, according to folks like you it is just not gonna happen. There will be no indictments! (there is no climate change!)

At the least, HRC should have already had here clearance revoked and should never be eligible for another one (as someone who has held a TS clearance for the past 15 years, if I had done 1/20 of what she did I would be writing this post from jail). If that were to happen she would never be able to be POTUS. Pretty sure that is what is going to happen to her - she never even has to be indicted. Just need to revoke her clearance.

Yes....she is about to be indicted. Yes. Breitbart says so, so it must be true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Pangean, you have inspired me to come up with a new moniker - ClintonDenier.

At the least, HRC should have already had her clearance revoked and should never be eligible for another one (as someone who has held a TS clearance for the past 15 years, if I had done 1/20 of what she did I would be writing this post from jail). If that were to happen she would never be able to be POTUS. Pretty sure that is what is going to happen to her - she never even has to be indicted. Just need to revoke her clearance.
    All that to avoid answering the question of who is currently headed to trial. You are so cute when you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Uhh... Are you trying to say that people are playing coy because Clinton is a woman? I'm the first one to say that she can fuck straight off the nearest cliff...
    Well it's much more favorable to be undecided then decided is what I'm saying.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

It's amazing that THIS is the candidate the republican party is stuck with. Then again, democratic party is looking like a Hillary win. This is starting to be scary
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah when the shit hits the fan, the democrats aren't going to be held back by the fear of offending Republican voters like the GOP candidates were. And I doubt many of "common people" (what a fucking disgusting term) know all about the negative Trump stuff. Just wishful thinking on your part.
    Seriously? What could be worse than the guy having zero political experience? You think somebody considering voting for Trump would be scared off if they learned about the Trump Hotel lawsuit or the fact that he donated money to democrats years ago? Please, now that's wishful thinking

Deleted
    All that to avoid answering the question of who is currently headed to trial. You are so cute when you do that.
    Oh FFS, I was just trying to have some fun with you. Humor? Why so serious? Does anyone remember laughter?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    God Emperor Trump emerges victorious of the GOP...
    Can you make a Bernie Sanders horus?

Pretty plz

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

Pretty plz
    Find me a photo of Bernie's face that would fit Horus' pose.

I made this before (spot Bernie - he's one of the foot soldiers)

Last edited by ramjb; 2016-05-04 at 06:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

Pretty plz
    Eh I didn't make this trump picture.

Fortunately, I am good with Photoshop, as I am a graphic artist. I might come up with something :P

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Kasich was a low energy loser. Nobody liked him. He should have dropped out back in January.

What a delusional idiot he was for thinking his "golly gee willikers" fly over state persona would be liked outside of Ohio.
    Well I mean people gobbled up mounds of Trumps shit simply because he acted like an angry jackass no matter how stupid what came out of his mouth was and it worked. I wouldn't say he was that delusional.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.