Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Well it's much more favorable to be undecided then decided is what I'm saying.
    For the record - This is the first election in my 10 years of voting that I have been decided on before the convention... Both Trump and Clinton are extremely polarizing. I'm still holding out hope for Sanders, but there is no way in hell I'd vote for Clinton ever.

nomatter who wins ima be smokin up wit my boi bernie at the burger king election night.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    For the record - This is the first election in my 10 years of voting that I have been decided on before the convention... Both Trump and Clinton are extremely polarizing. I'm still holding out hope for Sanders, but there is no way in hell I'd vote for Clinton ever.
    Let me play devils advocate would you vote for Clinton if Bernie or warren is selected for vp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    That is fucking sweet. That detail in the kneecap.

Only God Emperor Trump can lead us against the Warboss Hillary and the feminist WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! washing over America.
    After 8 years of your ilk calling any positive said about Obama, being worship of Obama... You are litteraly worshiping Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Vote for what? Nominating trump or.... the imaginary state puff marshmellow?

I'm not a political expert so I have no idea how this particular part works.
    The ones who have suspended their primary run have not surrendered their delegates. So, yeah, he still needs to get 1237 for their not to be a contested convention. However, at this point, even if he is a little shy of that number, he is going to be the nominee. Those ( other than Trump ) thinking there is still a chance of getting the nod are like a deer thinking there is a chance they can make it out alive if a lion has them by the throat. Possible, but very unlikely.:P

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Let me play devils advocate would you vote for Clinton if Bernie or warren is selected for vp?
    Only if there was a strong chance of assassination.

Otherwise, the Vice President has no actual power short of breaking ties in the Senate.

Going from the Congress or Senate to Vice President is actually a huge step down in power. You are basically the dare that if they kill the president, this guy takes over.

Unless I am wrong in which case please correct me.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again... I'm sure those clips were filmed in early 2012 while the Benghazi and e-mail scandals started at the end of the year leading her to be asked to resign her post.
    And I am sure you are sure.

Edit: Oh I originally missed this claim. "leading her to be asked to resign her post." She wasn't asked to resign by anyone but her republican opponents. It would be disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise and I am sure that wasn't your intent right?
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-04 at 06:52 PM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Again... I'm sure those clips were filmed in early 2012 while the Benghazi and e-mail scandals started at the end of the year leading her to be asked to resign her post.
    That would mean that the only issue with Hillary's foreign policy is the difference between an 'act of terrorism' and 'terrorist act', as well as using a personal email server? Everything else she did is perfectly cool with Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Only if there was a strong chance of assassination.

Otherwise, the Vice President has no actual power short of breaking ties in the Senate.

Going from the Congress or Senate to Vice President is actually a huge step down in power. You are basically the dare that if they kill the president, this guy takes over.

Unless I am wrong in which case please correct me.
    You are not. They can besides the points you made, be good a media supporter of the President's policy and goodwill ambassadors, but are basically powerless. Choosing one is important however, mainly for the image you want to present to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You are not. They can besides the points you made, be good a media supporter of the President's policy and goodwill ambassadors, but are basically powerless. Choosing one is important however, mainly for the image you want to present to the public.
    So pretty much regardless of whom Trump or Clinton put forward as their VP this general, there is no one worth voting for without writing a name in unless there is a huge chance of an assassination. Not condoning it, just saying that is quite literally the only reason a VP choice should ever effect the outcome of an election logically.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Well, they were saying he was broke anyways.
    He was? A Republican running for the establishment in charge of a whole state went broke? HAH.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post

None of the clips you have posted are as impactful or meaningful as the video of Hillary lying for 13 minutes or whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The reason I ask that is one of my friends who I went to school with told me the other day that his firm that he works for has been approached by a law firm represented by Clinton to start setting up focus groups about how people would react to Sherrod brown if he was the vp pick. For those who don't know he is the junior senator from Ohio and one of the more liberal members of the senate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    None of the clips you have posted are as impactful or meaningful as the video of Hillary lying for 13 minutes or whatever it is.
    Of course. I didn't expect you to say anything different than that.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. I didn't expect you to say anything different than that.
    Just as I expected you not to understand why he would support Hillary back when he was a businessman and not interested in politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Enjoy clinton and her corporate backing as President, America.
    Clinton with a corporate backing, Cruz with a corporate backing, Kasich with a corporate backing, Trump with a corporate backing.

The only candidate that ran on donations was Bernie and that's to be commended. Everyone else is represented by a name and a lawyer with the word "PAC" in it.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    After 8 years of your ilk calling any positive said about Obama, being worship of Obama... You are litteraly worshiping Trump?
    Yeah, a community organizer who doubled our national debt by 10 trillion dollars and counting. I am almost sure that anything that could be positively said about this community organizer from Chicago was paid for by the 10 trillion dollars of debt he accumulated for our country.

Secondly, most of the "worship" is tongue-in-cheek sarcasm, mostly mocking the idiots who wholly worshiped this disastrous community organizer turned President.

why yes, because self awareness is lost on most people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Probably not. I avoided the McCain/Palin ticket in 2008 because of the VP selection, but there was every indication that McCain had a high chance of dying in office.

Edit: Oh I originally missed this claim. "leading her to be asked to resign her post." She wasn't asked to resign by anyone but her republican opponents. It would be disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise and I am sure that wasn't your intent right?
    So you've never heard of the political "fall guy"? The outcome of the 2012 and 2013 hearings very much so lead me to believe that Obama said "you need to resign".

That would mean that the only issue with Hillary's foreign policy is the difference between an 'act of terrorism' and 'terrorist act', as well as using a personal email server? Everything else she did is perfectly cool with Trump?
    She did nothing to help the men that were tortured in Benghazi. Attacking a diplomatic compound is an act of war. Obama and the State department should have mobilized a unit to the aid of the 4 men requesting it. Clinton's demeanor during the inquiry was childish, nonchalant, and disrespectful.

The private e-mail server thing is a felony. Anyone else would be in prison for mishandling classified material.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    This. Clinton is such a hypocrite. She's only ahead because of her last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    why yes, because self awareness is lost on most people.
    So is blatant and obvious sarcasm apparently.