Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is obviously because the Austrians aren't making the immigrants feel welcome enough!

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You missed out the most famous of the Austrian fascist leaders, though it was you that elected him. Not you personally of course.

Out of curiosity, who did you vote for?
    I was hoping someone would find time to give Engelbert Dolfuss his proper recognition. That is who you were talking about right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    I was hoping someone would find time to give Engelbert Dolfuss his proper recognition. That is who you were talking about right?
    You can not elect a fascist called Engelbert. That is less scary than being called Trevor. What is wrong with you people?

Apperantly Breitbart hired some trained monkey to translate from german. They said 14% of crimes commited where commited by Afghans, which is a blatant lie. 14% of all drugrelated crimes performed by foreigners were commited by Afghans. What a disgrace that site is.

Deleted
    You can not elect a fascist called Engelbert. That is less scary than being called Trevor. What is wrong with you people?
    Omg, lol. You made me almsot suffocate. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed out the most famous of the Austrian fascist leaders, though it was you that elected him. Not you personally of course.

Me? I was a devoted Brandt and Schmidt supporter.
    Not voting since I am in the US almost all of the time, and believe that I shouldn't have a say in the daily matters of domestic German policies while I am abroad.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Not voting since I am in the US almost all of the time, and believe that I shouldn't have a say in the daily matters of domestic German policies while I am abroad.
    Good guy Wildtree, I could vote in the finnish elections but refrain from doing so cuz I live in sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    How the fuck is this infracteable, lmao what the fuck.

Oh wait, Endus, of course.
    Well, if you look into the rule it says there: No conspiracy theories, no discussing religion, and I do not think cussing makes it better.
    Take all that out of the post and there is nothing left. (And Im sure the name of the poster should be againt the forum rules, as it is a swear word.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant as Chancellor of Germany in 1933

I vote in UK elections, not in Maltese ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yes, it does. Maybe you should get some perspective and stop hating Islam just because there are some terrorists who follow radical versions of it.
    "Some".

Okay, I guess you refuse to acknowledge the tremendous support of terrorism carried out by followers of Islam as shown by every unbiased polling study, or even by followers of Islamic faith attempting to warn western societies about the dangers of people from their own religion as shown numerous times by concentric circles of Islamic terrorism.

He wasn't ever democratically elected, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    He wasn't ever democratically elected, you know.
    They didn't win any elections? Cheeky buggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    that fucking Merkel is a terrorist, she won't be satisfied until Islam has taken over Europe

[Infracted]
    Wait so we can call Trump every name in the book and this gets infracted because he called Merkel a terrorist with an agenda? Weird because I'm pretty sure people have said Trump is a xenophobe who wants to kill all muslims and yet weren't infracted.....

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    I doubt they died to have their heritage, culture and country overrun with foreign immigrants who have contributed to a complete break down of their society through rape, murder and skyrocketing crime. Not to mention social instability, and economic instability as different European countries are buckling under the financial pressure caused by these immigrants.
    You do realize, even with confusion, that Austria was until 1918 based on the concept of this much hated multi-cultural gimmick (of course, in the sense of ''everyone do what the Germans says''...)

Also, people having fantasies about how their is a global conspiracy to use Muslims to replace the ''whites''....do you know who actually acted on it ?

The European far...right. It was a common fantasy for colonial generals to let loose on ''degenerate'' city dwellers their colonial forces, for the Algerian Turcos at the Commune to Franco regulares
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-05-04 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant as Chancellor of Germany in 1933
    That was the year my dad was born

10+ Year Old Account
    That was the year my dad was born
    And mine.

What a moment...

He actually was born in 1933.

10+ Year Old Account
    And mine.

What a moment...

He actually was born in 1933.
    See, we got something in common then.
    I hope yours still lives. Mine passed away a few yrs ago. Cancer, that cunt got him,

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Wait so we can call Trump every name in the book and this gets infracted because he called Merkel a terrorist with an agenda? Weird because I'm pretty sure people have said Trump is a xenophobe who wants to kill all muslims and yet weren't infracted.....
    The infracted comment hit a little too close to home, insulting Trump doesn't.

As to the article and it's premise no big shocker. People who look at a foreign land as a ATM aren't going to respect it or the people in any way.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Actually the guy in question wasn't elected. He was appointed because certain old men thought he could be controlled. Said old man died and history happened.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Because conspiracy theories are not to be discussed here in these forums.