Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, but are you done with claiming that her credentials are based on name alone?
    Not at all. Her modern day popularity stems from what she did as the "faithful First Lady." She is running on the coattails of Bill.

This article sums up my feelings about her as a policy maker and all personal feelings aside -

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...inton-20160325

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Closer than what I thought it would be right now. I actually think if Hillary gets pounded with negative advertising, it will hurt her more than Trump. Almost everybody knows all the negativity around Trump at this point, and nothing in an ad should come as a surprise. But I think many common people might not be aware of all the Hillary screw ups since they are much more political in nature, like Benghazi and the emails.
    The republicans have been pounding on her for the last couple of years. They knew she was coming. There isn't anything new out there to throw at her. It's why her and Trump have the highest unfavorable ratings, they have had the most thrown at them due to being the front runners.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Really?

CNN/ORC 4/28 - 5/1 890 RV 3.5 54 41 Clinton +13
    Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
    IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7
    USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
    GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
    FOX News 4/11 - 4/13 1021 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7
    both of you it is to freaken early to start quoting polls it would be the same as polling who will win the super bowl before the first game of the season
    give it a month now that we know who will be the chosen democrat and republican candidates then we can start looking at polls and take them serious

10+ Year Old Account
    I still say Kamacho had it in the bag.

I mean anything is an upgrade over the current admin and the hopefuls at this point. We need Jimmy Carter back. Badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't read that snopes, yet act all indignant? Please read it, as it also explains the next link you provided...
    The Snopes article was last updated in 2014. The other link is from a year later. This portion -

"Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began receiving multiple tips about an Al Queda cell in the area planning an attack on 9/11 in response to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next several days, the state dept and WH were asked for a security force and were denied at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given the all clear that the Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no need for a security force other than his 3 personal guards (one being my cousin) and a few Libyans who were not armed. Then the attack and murders occurred."

Doesn't "explain" anything. It proves that the President and the State Department underestimated the threat level and are still actively trying to cover it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Really? Why?
    Cause look at whats going on in Canada and in the EU. Trump would rather build giant walls than allow for that kind of "cultural enrichment". So we need Trump till the rest of the world wakes up and this disgusting leftist wave blows over and the rest of the world wakes up and then we wouldnt have to deal with the consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Not at all. Her modern day popularity stems from what she did as the "faithful First Lady." She is running on the coattails of Bill.

This article sums up my feelings about her as a policy maker and all personal feelings aside -

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...inton-20160325
    No, not modern, glib... She has well over 30 years as a politician... Even in modern times...

On top of that, every single issue that article raises is worse with Trump. Even in his limited listing of policy, he includes bolstering troops off the coast of China, while his supporters claim he is anti-war. He claims to have been against the Iraq war, but his YouTube page includes a 'bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon', which at least implies him being against the war is reactionary and not actually understanding what is wrong with it. His healthcare plan's cost reduction through tax write off for medical deductibles, has 0 impact on joint 2 worker families making less than 50k, but is escalating on benefit with increased earnings. His whole listed platform is increasing spending and cutting tax revenue, including lowering the corporate tax so low, that loopholes are "redundant".
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-05-04 at 07:57 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    The republicans have been pounding on her for the last couple of years. They knew she was coming. There isn't anything new out there to throw at her. It's why her and Trump have the highest unfavorable ratings, they have had the most thrown at them due to being the front runners.
    yes the republicans have but it barely is in the media and the few times they are required to mention it it is glossed over like no big deal
    when does the media ever bring up the fact that we have a democrat president candidate under a FBI criminal invistaigation you know dam well if it was a republican everytime that reoublicans name is mentioned so would the investigation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Cause loot at whats going on in Canada and in the EU. Trump would rather build giant walls than allow for that kind of "cultural enrichment". So we need Trump till the rest of the world wakes up and this disgusting leftist wave blows over and the rest of the world wakes up and then we wouldnt have to deal with the consequences.
    You do know plains exist?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    yes the republicans have but it barely is in the media and the few times they are required to mention it it is glossed over like no big deal
    when does the media ever bring up the fact that we have a democrat president candidate under a FBI criminal invistaigation you know dam well if it was a republican everytime that reoublicans name is mentioned so would the investigation
    It's mentioned all the time and I dont see how anyone could not know about it. That being said, it isnt really a big deal and I dont think anyone on the left other that Bernie supporters actually cares. I know I dont.

No, not modern, glib... She has well over 30 years as a politician... Even in modern times...

On top of that, every single issue that article raises is worse with Trump. Even in his limited listing of policy, he includes bolstering troops off the coast of China, while his supporters claim he is anti-war. He claims to have been against the Iraq war, but his YouTube page includes a 'bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon', which at least implies him being against the war is reactionary and not actually understanding what is wrong with it. His healthcare plan's cost reduction through tax write off for medical deductibles, has 0 impact on joint 2 worker families making less than 50k, but is escalating on benefit with increased earnings.
    name one time Trump was ever under a criminal investigation by the FBI? as a matter of fact name one presidential candidate that was ever under a FBI criminal investigation other then H. Clinton ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's mentioned quite often. Do you watch liberal media just to confirm or rely on the truthful media to tell you what other media is doing? Trump has been on trial from everything like being a slump lord in NYC to current fraud revolving around Trump U. Something that was only a hick up in all media, because Rubio brought it up,

It's mentioned all the time and I dont see how anyone could not know about it. That being said, it isnt really a big deal and I dont think anyone on the left other that Bernie supporters actually cares. I know I dont.
    please give me that last news report from CNN MSNBC CBS ABC or NBC that has mentioned it? and I'm referring to an on air report not some story buried some where deep on their web page

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize that 1980 was 36 years ago correct? Most voters today, myself included, weren't alive during that time frame. Her stance has changed so much since 2000 that her work prior to Bill's presidency is almost irrelevant. The character flaws however are not.

Again - Do not mistake my disdain for Hillary as support for Trump. I simply believe that he'd be the lesser of two evils at this point. My true support lies with Sanders.

It's mentioned quite often. Do you watch liberal media just to confirm or rely on the truthful media to tell you what other media is doing? Trump has been on trial from everything like being a slump lord in NYC to current fraud revolving around Trump U. Something that was only a hick up in all media, because Rubio brought it up,
    Civil cases which all that takes is some disgruntled person to convince a lawyer to sue

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Most of the clips you posted were prior to 2000, which was when "ran" so I'm not sure that point is anything more than a jab at trying to make me look bad, since it has nothing to do with my point whatsoever. And for the ones that were after, my point is still exactly the same, his "run" in 2000 doesn't mean he was at all interested in being POTUS at that time. You didn't really say anything to refute my point so I'll assume we see eye-to-eye on the issue now.
    /facepalm. We already have a Vyxn dude we don't need another one. "Big difference between "following" politics, and "interested" in politics as in I want to run for office" somehow disappears when I show he ran for President. Check.

Claiming he was not interested in politics when it is clearly demonstrated he was somehow validates your claim becasue you get to redefine what interested in politics means. Check.

Claims that most of the clips were prior to 2000 when more were after that period. Check.

Congrats you are the offical Vyxn backup.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Cause look at whats going on in Canada and in the EU. Trump would rather build giant walls than allow for that kind of "cultural enrichment". So we need Trump till the rest of the world wakes up and this disgusting leftist wave blows over and the rest of the world wakes up and then we wouldnt have to deal with the consequences.
    Tea Party and Progressives need to go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is my biggest issue with the Clinton supporters. They remind me of Brady supporters and Patriots fans. I simply can't stand them. They act like thier person is coated in teflon and any attack on them is simply based in falsehoods...

7+ Year Old Account
    both of you it is to freaken early to start quoting polls it would be the same as polling who will win the super bowl before the first game of the season
    give it a month now that we know who will be the chosen democrat and republican candidates then we can start looking at polls and take them serious
    I was pointing out his claims of current polls showing Hillary badly behind Trump were nonsense. Not speaking to anything but that. SO feel free to carry on your strawman conversation with yourself.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    name one time Trump was ever under a criminal investigation by the FBI? as a matter of fact name one presidential candidate that was ever under a FBI criminal investigation other then H. Clinton ?
    That's a good question... Why isn't Colin Powell under investigation by the FBI for his private server? Trump has not held any political office, so his dealings are limited to state and city courts. Which include existing charges for swindling people out of money who believed in Trump's competence as a business man. Not over a private server, but literally swindling out of people who supported him...

- - - Updated - - -

Civil cases which all that takes is some disgruntled person to convince a lawyer to sue
    You mean like the left claiming the FBI investigation is just disgruntled republicans out to get Hillary? He wasn't in public office, so him being investigated by FBI is unlikely at best. In his job, those are the lawsuits that are generated and your ability to write them off as just disgruntled people, is no different than the bias you constantly accuse the left if having,