Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Not sure on Jessie, but I think they'll keep Wells here, so maybe there will be a reason they can't return. Possibly because Gorilla City has conquered the world in Zooms absence.

All in all, this episode was okay, but the whole "will he get his speed back" stuff is always a bit flat with me. Of course he will. Of course he's not dead. What tension is there really? Zoom killing all the faceless cops but leaving the two Named NPCs alive? Sure, whatevs.

The Wally/Jessie stuff was fun, I do wonder how big they'll make the core team though.
    For Wally based on his impulses, I'm thinking, yeah....Impulse

Jessie has had her name from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    For Wally based on his impulses, I'm thinking, yeah....Impulse

Jessie has had her name from day one.
    Emergency Awesome (previously linked) thinks that if they join they team, they won't necessarily be speedsters like Flash.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Anywhere, where NONE muricans can watch these?
    Try this.

-K

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure on Jessie, but I think they'll keep Wells here, so maybe there will be a reason they can't return. Possibly because Gorilla City has conquered the world in Zooms absence.

All in all, this episode was okay, but the whole "will he get his speed back" stuff is always a bit flat with me. Of course he will. Of course he's not dead. What tension is there really? Zoom killing all the faceless cops but leaving the two Named NPCs alive? Sure, whatevs.

The Wally/Jessie stuff was fun, I do wonder how big they'll make the core team though.
    I think the tension isn't just for us, it's for the other characters to, they don't know what will happen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    So with the whole recent "Garrick" reveal I'm feeling pretty spot-on with my analysis of why the man in the iron mask was trying to say Jay and got upset when they mentioned another Jay Garrick.
    Found this on Wiki. Still willing to be its Henries Earth X Doppleganger? Based on the way the skin was aged/tanned, hair blonde.

Barry Allen's brother in the TV series

I know it's not comics continuity but Barry Allen had a brother, Jay Allen in the series, who dies at the beginning, and was his father's favorite son, a "real cop". I know Jay points to Jay Garrick as well. Should he not be in here? I guess the reviewers stated that this Flash was a combination of Barry and Wally, and Bart if he was created. So the Jay Allen character could be as messed up. The preceding unsigned comment was added by Sweatboy (talk • contribs).
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Saw this in the post ep discussion thread on r/FlashTV reddit:
    That made me laugh... and cry.

Whomever is under the mask likely hasn't actually worn it yet. I don't think Sears actually wore the zoom suit until the reveal episode for example so saying the skin or hair looks like this or that person is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think the tension isn't just for us, it's for the other characters to, they don't know what will happen.
    The whole "losing powers" thing is a bit of a cliche at this point, and while we all know that he'll get his powers back, it'd be nice if there was some consequence to the lack of powers. Maybe someone died (well, someone with a name) because he couldn't be there.

Next episode, hopefully, him being wherever will lead to some character moments, but it didn't really feel that way tonight. There WERE some fun moments, certainly, but nothing tied to his recovery of powers as opposed to any other excuse for needing some lightning. Plus him putting off the decision until the end of the episode.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole "losing powers" thing is a bit of a cliche at this point, and while we all know that he'll get his powers back, it'd be nice if there was some consequence to the lack of powers. Maybe someone died (well, someone with a name) because he couldn't be there.

Next episode, hopefully, him being wherever will lead to some character moments, but it didn't really feel that way tonight. There WERE some fun moments, certainly, but nothing tied to his recovery of powers as opposed to any other excuse for needing some lightning. Plus him putting off the decision until the end of the episode.
    Yes the losing powers is used a lot, I do believe I said doing it twice is the last time I'd be ok with it. Technically people DID die. Yeah they are nameless but they did address it(Barry mentioned it via some well nice dialogue).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Emergency Awesome (previously linked) thinks that if they join they team, they won't necessarily be speedsters like Flash.
    Its not like he hasn't been wrong...often, lol. Maybe they only have their powers short term.

Its not like he hasn't been wrong...often, lol. Maybe they only have their powers short term.
    It's not about being right or wrong, it's about theorizing
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Everything is pointing to them being speedsters though. Even if you don't know anything from the flash comics you can see it's probably gonna happen. They've called Jesse quick way too much and then in the last episode Joe tells Wally that 'maybe someday he can be quick and help people too'. There's been a lot of really obvious foreshadowing like that, so it'd be kinda weird if something else happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Try this.
    thanks but I allready said the youtube chan Flash 4K has them episodes.

If Wally does get his powers, i can see him having an Ego/Competition with Barry once he finds out Barry is the Flash and faster than him.

Should send Wally to train in Purgatory with Oliver, beat the snot out of his nose real quick.

If Wally or Jesse ends up faster or equal in speed to barr they better remove that "Fastest man alive" from the intro a they always play.

i think they'll call wally impulse and bart allen will be kid flash. wally is just too old to be kid flash without it sounding cheesy as hell.

wallys only like a couple years younger than barry
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I dunno, if Zoom is stopped, why wouldn't Jessie go back to Earth-2? Especially if the real Jay Garrick sacrifices himself (or his speed) to also stop Zoom? It seems to me that they'll be in need of a Speedster over there as well.
    The real Jay Garrick... what? I thought the only one was the evil one (the one on Earth 1 is not even named, and the second Garrick that faked being good was just a past version).

Speaking of that, how did Zoom kill his past self without vanishing like Eddie caused Eobard to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    The real Jay Garrick... what? I thought the only one was the evil one (the one on Earth 1 is not even named, and the second Garrick that faked being good was just a past version).

Speaking of that, how did Zoom kill his past self without vanishing like Eddie caused Eobard to do?
    My interpretation of Zoom's comments was that:
    Dr Wells' experiment turned real Jay Garrick into Flash-2 and Hunter Zolomon into Zoom
    Zoom captured Flash-2 and caged him; starts doing stuff as Flash-2
    When "Jay Garrick" publicly reveals himself as Flash in front of Wells and the crowd, it's to distract from the fact that "Flash was scared of Zoom", because he couldn't fight himself yet.

The other fake Jay was a time remnant like this season's appearance of Eobard Thawne. Why Zoom was able to kill Remnant without issues while Star Labs imprisoning Thawne almost killed Cisco is unknown, but probably is just handwaving.

i think its because eddie actively changed time, zoom took his past self out of his timeline, before he even killed him it was a paradox
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It's not about being right or wrong, it's about theorizing
    not you, lol, the guy who makes the video is often wrong

not you, lol, the guy who makes the video is often wrong
    no, that's what I mean. So what if he's wrong, he's doing his best. That's why I give him a high-five at the end of every ep.