Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm wondering how long it'll take until they bring up Trump's ties to the mob more often. I saw Cruz mentioned it once and it wound up as a true on politifact.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

I wonder if this means we can expect a training montage--or a political version of "My Fair Lady' where the Republicans gather around Trump and try to advise him more about how to do stuff in the General.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Kasich would make an excellent VP for Trump, Kasich is a serious politician, Trump isn't and Kasich is governor of Ohio a swing state

I don't see it purely based on his behavior of clinging onto the race just hoping for a party-shaking convention for a shot at it. I don't think it was really respectable to try and get to the Oval office this way, like a piece of lint clinging to a sweater. If he ever had anything approximating real support and a campaign with some amount of success he would have been much more credible, but I don't believe that Trump would ask him to be VP just because it would seem as condoning that strategy.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2016-05-04 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    yes the republicans have but it barely is in the media and the few times they are required to mention it it is glossed over like no big deal
    when does the media ever bring up the fact that we have a democrat president candidate under a FBI criminal invistaigation you know dam well if it was a republican everytime that reoublicans name is mentioned so would the investigation
    We barely see in the media Trump's upcoming trials for Fraud. Why is that? Could it be it's yet another bullshit claim of yours?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Shangshang View Post
    I'm wondering how long it'll take until they bring up Trump's ties to the mob more often. I saw Cruz mentioned it once and it wound up as a true on politifact.
    Honestly in this election everything is going to be fair game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Civil cases which all that takes is some disgruntled person to convince a lawyer to sue
    His fraud case is criminal.

I did say I'd thoroughly enjoy seeing all the excuses start flying once all of Trump's dirt, which is much more extensive than Hillary's, got exposed.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Enjoy clinton and her corporate backing as President, America.
    Idk I have this feeling that Bernie doesn't take kindly to feeling the Bern and will run independent and take a lot of dem votes. I don't think Cruz or the others are as fanatical to their own cause but rather fanatical to the party. And trust me if Sanders went independent, he definitely would get the most sizeable vote an independent has in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I don't see it purely based on his behavior of clinging onto the race just hoping for a party-shaking convention for a shot at it. I don't think it was really respectable to try and get to the Oval office this way, like a piece of lint clinging to a sweater. If he ever had anything approximating real support and a campaign with some amount of success he would have been much more credible, but I don't believe that Trump would ask him to be VP just because it would seem as condoning that strategy.
    Kasich worked for Lehman brothers that would instantly tank trumps campaign from within

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    I think this is my biggest issue with the Clinton supporters. They remind me of Brady supporters and Patriots fans. I simply can't stand them. They act like thier person is coated in teflon and any attack on them is simply based in falsehoods...
    You mean Brady supporters like Trump? You do know that Trump has spoke out defending Brady? On the topic of NFL... He also commended Rex Ryan for multiple championships in NY, which never happened. As well as suing the NFL for a monopoly on football, which to his credit he won... With a judgment of 3 dollars, in which jurors specificly spoke of his disengenous claims and ulterior motives... While tanking the USFL in the process...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That's a good question... Why isn't Colin Powell under investigation by the FBI for his private server? Trump has not held any political office, so his dealings are limited to state and city courts. Which include existing charges for swindling people out of money who believed in Trump's competence as a business man. Not over a private server, but literally swindling out of people who supported him...
    The biggest difference between Powell and Clinton is that Powell had both a private server and a government server. Clinton never held a government monitored email server. She deleted over 30,000 emails without any oversight what so ever. That is where it goes into the realm of mishandled documents.

I know I'm going to get a "consider the source" here, but these are just a few of the examples. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...l-scandal.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Idk I have this feeling that Bernie doesn't take kindly to feeling the Bern and will run independent and take a lot of dem votes. I don't think Cruz or the others are as fanatical to their own cause but rather fanatical to the party. And trust me if Sanders went independent, he definitely would get the most sizeable vote an independent has in years.
    Naw, Sanders wouldn't do that. I predict he will get up on his high horse and be like "I was disappointed, but those evil rich white republicans are the real enemy!"

That's a good question... Why isn't Colin Powell under investigation by the FBI for his private server? Trump has not held any political office, so his dealings are limited to state and city courts. Which include existing charges for swindling people out of money who believed in Trump's competence as a business man. Not over a private server, but literally swindling out of people who supported him...

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like the left claiming the FBI investigation is just disgruntled republicans out to get Hillary? He wasn't in public office, so him being investigated by FBI is unlikely at best. In his job, those are the lawsuits that are generated and your ability to write them off as just disgruntled people, is no different than the bias you constantly accuse the left if having,
    It is a civl case from which the burden of proof is much lower to proceed then in a criminal investigation as a matter of fact you don't have law enforcement get involved in investigating civil disputes you actually need evidence of reasonable suspicion to conduct a criminal investigation unlike a civil case

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    /facepalm. We already have a Vyxn dude we don't need another one. "Big difference between "following" politics, and "interested" in politics as in I want to run for office" somehow disappears when I show he ran for President. Check.

Claiming he was not interested in politics when it is clearly demonstrated he was somehow validates your claim becasue you get to redefine what interested in politics means. Check.

Claims that most of the clips were prior to 2000 when more were after that period. Check.

Congrats you are the offical Vyxn backup.
    Yes, you're right Pangean. His "campaign" which lasted all of 5 months, where he said he would likely have Oprah be his running mate, was his legit attempt to become President and it was truly was devastated by having to drop out of the race. Now it makes perfect sense why he tried running again for President in the THREE presidential elections that followed that one, because he was that serious about becoming POTUS, nothing at all about building his brand and selling his newly published books

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    His fraud case is criminal.

I did say I'd thoroughly enjoy seeing all the excuses start flying once all of Trump's dirt, which is much more extensive than Hillary's, got exposed.
    it is a civil case a lawsuit

Lawsuits against Trump University claim students paid thousands for nothing
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...226-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Naw, Sanders wouldn't do that. I predict he will get up on his high horse and be like "I was disappointed, but those evil rich white republicans are the real enemy!"
    I don't know I mean even recently he still refuses to admit that he isn't going to win. "If you don't win will you support Hillary?" the dodge "There is no if I won't will, I will win!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Civil cases which all that takes is some disgruntled person to convince a lawyer to sue
    The lawsuit against Donald Trump's self-styled "university" accusing it of scamming hundreds of students can head to trial, a New York judge decided Tuesday.

Eric Schneiderman, New York state's attorney general, is hardly just any lawyer.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like the left claiming the FBI investigation is just disgruntled republicans out to get Hillary? He wasn't in public office, so him being investigated by FBI is unlikely at best. In his job, those are the lawsuits that are generated and your ability to write them off as just disgruntled people, is no different than the bias you constantly accuse the left if having,
    here I will give you a prime example how the networks will ignore anything about Clintons Emails

from the AP

US Judge: Clinton may be ordered to testify in records case
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-judge-...-election.html

now lets see if any one of the networks other then Fox will even mention this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    The lawsuit against Donald Trump's self-styled "university" accusing it of scamming hundreds of students can head to trial, a New York judge decided Tuesday.

Eric Schneiderman, New York state's attorney general, is hardly just any lawyer.
    and you are actually trying to draw some kind of equivalence between H. Clintons FBI criminal investigation to some disgruntled Trump university customers filling a law suit claiming they didn't get what they paid for?

shows nothing but sure desperation to even attempt to draw any equivalence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Tea Party and Progressives need to go away.
    your right buck we should all just go away so you can have your facist dream utopia where there is no political opposition whatsoever.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Yes, you're right Pangean. His "campaign" which lasted all of 5 months, where he said he would likely have Oprah be his running mate, was his legit attempt to become President and it was truly was devastated by having to drop out of the race. Now it makes perfect sense why he tried running again for President in the THREE presidential elections that followed that one, because he was that serious about becoming POTUS, nothing at all about building his brand and selling his newly published books
    Lol now you get to decide his presidential run wasn't serious? It must be amazing that you get to win all the arguments because you get to decide what the words mean and what count and doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    your right buck we should all just go away so you can have your facist dream utopia where there is no political opposition whatsoever.
    To be fair a progressive platform is the anti-thesis of the tea party. I take it he just wants the extremist on both sides ignored

Deleted
    #Trump2016