The metro game is marked " overwhelmingly positive ",. not a bad second tier either,.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You should have forgone the Star Wars section of that post and see who got upset when they went to that page and realised
    I`m evil, but I`m not that....wait a sec`, yes I am. BRB! >;p

*edits previous post & snickers*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    AND ROGUE SQUADRON ASHIFAEILHALEFHASELIFHASL:EFHAPEIFHALSEFHALSEFHA
    Erm, is this R2-D2 having an orgasm after seeing the sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Erm, is this R2-D2 having an orgasm after seeing the sale?
    This is me slamming my hands across my keyboard as they flail about in excitement...and have my coworkers all look at me as if I'm a crazy person.

So pretty much a usual Tuesday : D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is me slamming my hands across my keyboard as they flail about in excitement...and have my coworkers all look at me as if I'm a crazy person.

So pretty much a usual Tuesday : D
    haha.
    Sneak into another room, grab your mobile en route & pay for it there & then.
    Downside, you`ll have to sit at work for hours knowing that you now own a game that makes you go "ASHIFAEILHALEFHASELIFHASL:EFHAPEIFHALSEFHALSEFHA"

P.S. A change to steam trading, know a few folk trade bits.

"I traded items for my gift. Can I have these items restored?

If you performed a trade to receive this game, Steam Support will not restore any items that were exchanged for the removed gift."

10+ Year Old Account
    That sorta thing has always been "possible" with a variety of services. Unfortunately people are cunts. Charge backs, stolen cards etc. I'd (not that i trade for games and stuff) report the account I traded with though, that account may have been hacked, or is knowledgeably screwing people over, in either case Steam should investigate it.

Humans, all it takes is that 0.00001% to screw over everyone else, no matter what it is, they'll manage it.

Deleted
    But at least in the past, you used to get your item/s back that you traded for the dodgy item didn`t you?
    Welp, not any more.

Completely agree though. Humans.....

was waiting for Human Resource Machine to go on sale, can't beat a buck.

Octodad on special - 80% off

http://store.steampowered.com/app/224480/

My daughter loves the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Octodad on special - 80% off

http://store.steampowered.com/app/224480/

My daughter loves the game.
    Saw TB's vid on it, looks fun. But not the kind of game that looks fun to play alone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Sheevah; 2016-05-04 at 04:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 entries would be appreciated. I made it to level 6 before my score was lowered by 0.25. Once I'm back at level 6, I'll stop caring about entry numbers as I'm not hitting 7 anytime soon.

That's a boss giveaway, entered. Thanks meng!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Entered for you as well. Awesome giveaway. I'll try to remember to remove my entry if you get well over 5, as even though that is an amazing giveaway I don't like being greedy.
    BAD WOLF

I see EA plastered all over that article,. I fear there's no good news to be had.
    Unless you enjoy paying for the same content over and over again.

The title had a better chance of survival when Disney was interested in it tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I see EA plastered all over that article,. I fear there's no good news to be had.
    Unless you enjoy paying for the same content over and over again.

The title had a better chance of survival when Disney was interested in it tbh.
    Hence the (possibly) part hehe.
    I was tempted to sneak "E" & "A" into the message, but didn`t want to ruin the surprise >

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Hence the (possibly) part hehe.
    I was tempted to sneak "E" & "A" into the message, but didn`t want to ruin the surprise >
    To be fair, EA has the exclusive rights to Star Wars games on PC/Console for an unspecified period of time. So if there's a new game announced, it's going to be by an EA owned studio.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been voting with my wallet since DLC became a thing. When does it start working, anyone know?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been voting with my wallet since DLC became a thing. When does it start working, anyone know?
    The reality is never. We like to say that, as if it's some burden on you as a gamer to make a stand...much like we condemn people for not voting in elections. Same result in each case, your voice doesn't matter. The only change in this world is made by activists with large impacts. Instead of 'voting with your wallet' you would have to rally thousands of people to commit to voting with their wallets, ie boycotting a product.

This does happen to some extent, but most of us just don't have time for that garbage. The most we can do is save ourselves $60 and hope the next time it's better. That being said, having very loud and intelligent voices goes a long way with companies willing to listen. Blizzard, for all their criticism, does better at this than most. D3 is a great example of a team that responded with action after hearing lots of complaints. They already had their sales, so they could have just told us to stuff it...but they didn't.

I am forever saddened that Battlefront isn't a game I will ever enjoy, because it's a beautiful game and could have been amazing. Instead I'll just have to hope when KotoR 3 happens, it blows our minds.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2016-05-04 at 09:07 PM.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Didn`t know who had the rights since Mick....Disney bought them.
    Just saw on the Wiki that "In 2012, The Walt Disney Company acquired Lucasfilm for $4.06 billion " Wow, bargain! Minecraft went for half that didn`t it? lol

No idea date wise, but they`re advertising jobs.
    Could apply, sneak that info` & Nope out of there

Talking of EA, think they parked outside the other week...