Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

I think Blizzard should remove vote to kick restrictions...

With the removal of proving grounds... Well with a fresh expac I kind of think dungeon finder will turn either into cruising for a bruising mode or soloable easy...

If we can't get some bare min of a standard I think blizzard should remove all restrictions on vote to kick. Let us police ourselves.

[Dungeons Starts]
    "Guy's name has 'Pony' in it lol kick him!"
    [Kick Successful]
    [Illindan Joins]
    "Lol stupid name kick him!"
    [Kick Successful]
    [Jimmypriest Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Kick Successful] (on tank)
    "Wait who did that."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    With the removal of proving grounds... Well with a fresh expac I kind of think dungeon finder will turn either into cruising for a bruising mode or soloable easy...

If we can't get some bare min of a standard I think blizzard should remove all restrictions on vote to kick. Let us police ourselves.
    Uhm.. Rather not, the community at times sucks at policing themselves. I rather they just fixed it so you had one kick pr. dungeon.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    [Dungeons Starts]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Illindan Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Jimmypriest Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    "Wait who did that."
    Exatly xDDD

If you want control over the group: Create a group and don't queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    If you want control over the group: Create a group and don't queue.
    Exactly this.
    Lots of petty complaints about people not meeting requirements in RANDOM groups.
    So don't do the RANDOM part, pug it yourself manually.

If you have expectations beyond the requirements set by blizzard, go gather those players with full knowledge of what is expected of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    From what I recall in your other posts, you already will by going with your guild or making a group yourself. Why're you concerned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    From what I recall in your other posts, you already will by going with your guild or making a group yourself. Why're you concerned?
    Call it a learned response.. The worst of the player base always craves what it can't have. We lost actual heroic dungeons due to people not willing to rise to the challenge. WoW needs a learning ground for content one for new players. Mythic won't really provide that since the incentive is stack your group. Heroics will either be so easy as to be soloable or with the current system a utter nightmare.

I would rather give players a proper experience then watch them petition and more often then not succeed in dragging the game down.

I would rather give players a proper experience then watch them petition and more often then not succeed in dragging the game down.
    You'd rather kick unskilled [players], so that [players] get a proper experience, so that [players] won't protest and succeed in "dragging the game down?" There's a lot of mental gymnastics going on there.

If players complaining that their randoms can't beat a dungeon gets them nerfed you'd better believe that kicking anyone you want anytime you want will get that feature straight-up changed.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    You'd rather kick unskilled [players], so that [players] get a proper experience, so that [players] won't protest and succeed in "dragging the game down?" There's a lot of mental gymnastics going on there.

If players complaining that their randoms can't beat a dungeon gets them nerfed you'd better believe that kicking anyone you want anytime you want will get that feature straight-up changed.
    Why? I can't understand the idea that inflicting horrid players on people would be a benefit to anyone... I guess maybe the horrid players but they will just demand more the second they are done.

Deleted
    I think Blizzard should remove vote kick
    Yes they should. The community should work TOGETHER and NOT against each other.

[Dungeons Starts]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Illindan Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Jimmypriest Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    "Wait who did that."
    "This guy doesn't have a full set of mythic raid gear in this heroic dungeon"
    [Kick Successful]

It'll be late Wrath all over again!

Deleted
    I think i should be the one who decided who should be kicked.

I would be fair. That, and open to presents of all kinds.

Deleted
    OP I think you must be one of the "horrid" players you refer to, maybe your playing ability is passable but your attitude stinks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrushEUSC View Post
    OP I think you must be one of the "horrid" players you refer to, maybe your playing ability is passable but your attitude stinks.
    You could be right I have standards.

If someone is doing only white dmg I will want them removed.

By wow standards that basically makes me judge dread.

Ironically, Proving Grounds aren't an actual test anyway. Just a worthless hurdle that's poorly designed.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Only restrictions I want removed is the inability to kick if they have been previously kicked AND if it is within the "Cool Down" of a dungeons start. The rest can stay. Those two however, they need to be gone and done with. Tired of people joining and being AFK but I can't kick them for 15 minutes. Tired of people getting kicked for being shit then coming right into my group and being shit and not being able to be kicked.

Heroics will be easy enough that no gatekeeping is required, so it shouldn't be necessary to kick anyone for underperforming. Scaling Mythics will be where the difficulty is found.

Deleted
    You could be right I have standards.
    If someone is doing only white dmg I will want them removed.
    By wow standards that basically makes me judge dread.
    Sometimes when I read people like you I wish the epeen joke from one Aprils Fool day would be implemented: you can only take with people who have the same e.peen as you....noone has the same as you? bl brother bl

If we can't get some bare min of a standard I think blizzard should remove all restrictions on vote to kick.
    It was like that at the start. Now it is not. Guess why.

Let us police ourselves.
    Here is the answer. Self regulation never work. Look at the banks. See what happened?

People would just abuse it. I have seen people get kicked just after the final boss dies. For what? Just for laughs to deny people rewards.