Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Alright I posted a video of the guy, he is really not extreme or the type to incite violence at all. This guy is not Milo Yianoppolus lol. And I think a lot of people can see why a discussion on something like minimum wage is very related to capitalism.
    Do you think it's possible then that he wasn't invited for some other reason than his political views and race?

Shitpost by OP which quotes a shitpost article by "thefederalist". Can we stop with all of these stupid political "news" sites that don't know how to write above a 5th grade book report level?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's funny how these people hate and bash on SJWs, yet act exactly like them themselves.
    Yes it is indeed ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Hes also the guy who thinks gay people should just pack up and move if bigots don't want to serve them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe don't have such a shameful narrative? Of course that might require some personal reflection and its much easier to be a victim in every thread you post in.
    Always the victim...intimated by women...and always has a friend that is exploiting whatever the welfare topic of the day is. All that from a dude living with three other people making $25,000/year....He's like Orlong Jr. except less funny and as I called him earlier...a compulsive liar.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how these people hate and bash on SJWs, yet act exactly like them themselves.
    They get triggered by so much.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You confuse the person who does the invites and the board who has to decide on them.

In any case, Jason Riley is probably the worst kind of speaker for the topic at hand, as you know, reliable sources evidence and citations are actually important to universities, and his opinion pieces has absolutely none of that.

But you know, you would know this if you stopped trying your skewed brand of partisan politicking for a few minutes and googled what he "contributed". But you won't, and it's okay, because in a few more years, conservatives will just be relegated to yet another dark chapter of human history.
    Still no mention of a board though for approvals. It's pretty clear that by this guy inviting people in the past to speak, he was obviously qualified to do so. I doubt this is a case of him just inviting random people for a few years and then the University saying "wait a minute..."

And why do I have the feeling you have no actually checked to see if he provides evidence or citations?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Do you think it's possible then that he wasn't invited for some other reason than his political views and race?
    Well considering the President of the Universities response to the previous speaker, it seems pretty clear that he was invited because of his political views.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    So we're getting offended now because we're not all being invited to things without even being asked? OP aren't you one of those people who are constantly complaining about SJWs, too?
    He was asked by the guy who does the inviting normally lol. But yes, SJW's definitely suck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's not the minority part, it's the 'disagree' part. Clearly, if I think you're an idiot, I probably don't like you. Being black is a coincidence.
    Dems in particular seem to criticize minorities that disagree with them much more harshly though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hes also the guy who thinks gay people should just pack up and move if bigots don't want to serve them.
    Better look under your bed every night.

The bigots might be there.

BooOoooOOoooOo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Always the victim...intimated by women...and always has a friend that is exploiting whatever the welfare topic of the day is. All that from a dude living with three other people making $25,000/year....He's like Orlong Jr. except less funny and as I called him earlier...a compulsive liar.
    You still have never pointed out why exactly I am lying.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Better look under your bed every night.

The bigots might be there.

BooOoooOOoooOo
    Packers is just upset that some minorities have woke up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Shitpost by OP which quotes a shitpost article by "thefederalist". Can we stop with all of these stupid political "news" sites that don't know how to write above a 5th grade book report level?
    Man you left wingers really do not want to contribute to the discussion tonight, do you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Packers secretly loves me. Him and Captain N.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    You still have never pointed out why exactly I am lying.
    You mean where your silly little anecdotes in every thread has something to do about how you always seem to have a friend that's exploiting the system, or is OK with moving away from an area that discriminates against them? Are you going to pull more fake Facebook accounts out for me to look at and claim those are your friends?

Perhaps you're just ashamed that three other people have to take care of you....Because you can't survive on your own. So you create all these stories to make your own life seem worthwhile.

Man you left wingers really do not want to contribute to the discussion tonight, do you?
    *mimes jerk off motion*

7+ Year Old Account
    If you have to think about it, it really says all I need to know about you.
    If you hate me so much, why bother commenting on my things?

Are you sure you don't secretly love me?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    *mimes jerk off motion*
    Wells i just caught a few bodies in this thread lol, be glad you weren't one of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Black conservatives that are self-loathing for receiving assistance aren't anything new.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Black conservatives that are self-loathing for receiving assistance aren't anything new.
    Well now it appears that the trolling from you guys on this board is finished but I'm sure the thread will be locked up sooner rather than later. All that aside, come on dude, you really think black conservatives are self hating? That's rather disappointing to hear. Have you ever thought maybe they feel the government has created a lot of the problems that we now experience and think we should try to limit it when appropriate? I'm sure I can come up with some examples that even you agree with.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you are playing the part, like a few others on here.
    What part am I supposed to be playing?

7+ Year Old Account
    There are a few posters who I wont name that play the part of "conservative" on here. I think you are serious about what you say.
    Shocking that not everybody shares the same world views, huh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well now it appears that the trolling from you guys on this board is finished but I'm sure the thread will be locked up sooner rather than later. All that aside, come on dude, you really think black conservatives are self hating? That's rather disappointing to hear. Have you ever thought maybe they feel the government has created a lot of the problems that we now experience and think we should try to limit it when appropriate? I'm sure I can come up with some examples that even you agree with.
    Calling others trolls is a rather succinct way of admitting you have no clue what you're talking about.

The guy became successful because he received a lot of government assistance.

Now he only wants to talk about how liberal welfare is enslaving blacks.

This is also forgetting that a lot of welfare programs were created by Republicans pre-Reagan era, and a lot of welfare for the elderly created post Reagan.

This guy is about as anti-intellectual and dishonest as you can get.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not at all. I just find it funny that you turn every thread into your own personal victim story.
    I never did that to this one.

But I appreciate you following me around.