Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Ummmm... most of that is complete bullshit - particularly the "more americans on Welfare/Record of unemployed. Unemployment has dropped DROPPED since George W... The National Debt is being counted because of the bank bailout, so even if McCain won he would have done worse than Obama in that as we would still be in Iraq + the bank bailout!

...and encouraged racial flames? Dafuq!?!

...oh who am I kidding, why argue with a brainless wombat who doesn't care about anything other than when he can eat his next shitpile...
    What?! That bank bailout has absolutely nothing to do with the increase in the national debt. It was a loan, which was repaid in full! Per Obama himself:

http://www.politifact.com/new-hampsh...-federal-bail/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    What?! That bank bailout has absolutely nothing to do with the increase in the national debt. It was a loan, which was repaid in full! Per Obama himself:

Yeah but inflation did not double as the guy that criticize obama would like to suggest:
    http://www.usinflationcalculator.com...flation-rates/

Don't tell that to me - tell that to him! He's the one using that to artificially increase the size of the national debt. "Facts" do not register with people like that... he just looks at whatever buzzfeed says and tells him is true. for goddess' sake he's claming Obama is deliberately causing racial tensions! How do you reason with somebody who thinks like that!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    The establishment wants to keep the status quo, even if it means sabotaging its own. What a shocker.

While I am no fan of the status quo in the United States, when faced with a choice between "the establishment" and "unqualified volatile egomaniacal shitbag" I'll take the establishment every time (I do sometimes wonder if that isn't the point, but if Trump is a scam to get Clinton elected, it's working).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    The establishment wants to keep the status quo, even if it means sabotaging its own. What a shocker.
    Hey someone who understands, they know Trump is going to fuck up their free ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    The age of Trump is upon us where hopefully it will set off a chain reaction across the western world to save us all from globalism. Trump said those in the republican party that are so staunchly against him will be let go and in his words 'they can come back after 8 years when I have served 2 terms'.

Time to grab the bag of popcorn and watch Shillary's gigantic closet of skeletons come out into the public spotlight.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post

Time to grab the bag of popcorn and watch Shillary's gigantic closet of skeletons come out into the public spotlight.
    It's just a witch hunt bro.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Hey someone who understands, they know Trump is going to fuck up their free ride.
    Oh look, the White Supremasict sympathizer is back to defend Trump! what a shocker!

Given how you publicly admit you’re a White Supremacist - I’m more than certain the only ride you're certain of is whatever is best for your white sheeted friends!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    All you really need to know is white supremacist though.
    I guess that's a bad thing?

Oh please. Trump already won the Florida primary, taking all 99 delegates with over 45% of the vote -- beating Rubio in his own home state. as a Florida senator, Rubio only received, as memory serves, somewhere around 17% (?) of the vote, and he was Trump's closest competitor.

If anything, that bozo's opinion will only increase Trump's popularity in the eyes of Floridian voters.

And establishment republicans have been trying to take Trump down since day one.
    Someone doesn't understand "primary" and "general" very well. Winning a primary with less than half the vote doesn't mean you're going to landslide the general. Not being able to rally half your base is.. not a great sign.

Oh look, the White Supremasict sympathizer is back to defend Trump! what a shocker!

Given how you publicly admit you’re a White Supremacist - I’m more than certain the only ride you're certain of is whatever is best for your white sheeted friends!
    I publicly admit I am a white supremist?

I publicly admit I am a white supremist?
    Sympathizer - read your own quotes I quoted from you. You questioned why somebody thought being a White Supremasist is a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    See the problem is that you think Trump is a Republican.
    The problem is people think he's a politician

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    The problem is people think he's a politician
    The problem is that when it comes to Trump, people don't think.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Hope he manages to get Hillary imprisoned, then there's nothing anyone can do to prevent him from winning.

Sympathizer - read your own quotes I quoted from you. You questioned why somebody thought being a White Supremasist is a bad thing.
    Just quote where I say I am a white supremist.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That piece is really well written.

Probably too many big words for Trump voters though.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Probably too many big words for Trump voters though.
    They can't be any worse than Bush voters, especially the ones from his re-election.

Deleted
    Welcome to self interest... people (and by that I mean Neo-Conservative Trump supporters) believe it's in the best self-interest to never admit they are wrong.
    o/
    |
    \
    Ideology has an existance in its own way. I really think that sanders cant make huge differences and will be another layer that the federal leading party will wear to appear democratic, but still he is an intellectual politician, not a mere fearmongering businessman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just quote where I say I am a white supremist.
    The difference between being something and sympathize with something is that being refers to you are that x wereas if I say you are a sympathizer it means that while you directly are not x you do not condemn x and defend x to an extent. Hence his "quote" that accuses you of being a white supremasist in which you supposedly ask what is wrong in being a white supremasist? Implying that you find no wrongness in being racist and to some extend defend the idea of white supremacy.

Deleted
    Didn't Trumps party already take out more then 6,000 attack ads against him and blow through millions of dollars? The party fought against him harder then any democrat in the past twenty years. Just taking notice now just makes you a slow poke.