Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    nobody's bothering to give the shit spec attention anymore because the original feedback is still relevant and it's gotten 0 response or change.
    If I missed this "original feedback", then sorry, but I can't seem to remind myself of anything else than: "omg, shit spec", "dont wanna play melee", "omg, warrior"... It's not feedback, and feedback about being Focus starved, is already tuning :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    If I missed this "original feedback", then sorry, but I can't seem to remind myself of anything else than: "omg, shit spec", "dont wanna play melee", "omg, warrior"... It's not feedback, and feedback about being Focus starved, is already tuning :P
    BM: Main feedback is that Dire Beast/Dire FRenzy needs stacks, as right now Wild Call procs off CD are wasted; Chimera Shot needs to be made baseline, as it is way too good and will dominate any talent row it is in, and just makes the spec play way better; Threat management is just plain awful, with your pet unable to hold threat for any period of time.

Surv: Same threat issues as above; Survival/Defensive and Movement abilities are all very long cooldowns, with the only way to reduce many of the cooldowns is via killing blows on things, which is rather difficult in group settings/raids; Fury of the Eagle breaking on movement.

This is off the top of my head.

Surv:

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    "Missed"? Go look through the alpha threads. It's all there. People like Jademcian, Construkt, Pottm and several others I can't think of off the top of my head have given thorough, detailed, and constructive feedback for BM, for example. Nothing has been done, and the two brief dev comments we've received were ... let's go with "questionable" for the sake of kindness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyimin View Post
    "Missed"? Go look through the alpha threads. It's all there. People like Jademcian, Construkt, Pottm and several others I can't think of off the top of my head have given thorough, detailed, and constructive feedback for BM, for example. Nothing has been done, and the two brief dev comments we've received were ... let's go with "questionable" for the sake of kindness.
    Well, the truth is that all the Hunter specs are shit. And so are the specs for many of the other classes. There's three or less specs in the game on alpha that the players are mechanically satisfied with. Yet, at this point, based on blue posts, we can't expect any more than damage adjustments.

The theme of Legion is shit specs with very little depth of play. It's sad, but it's true. If there ever was a good time to exit from this game, it's now, but if people stay like I also unfortunately will, we better get used to these shit specs. Masochism, really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    Well, the truth is that all the Hunter specs are shit. And so are the specs for many of the other classes. There's three or less specs in the game on alpha that the players are mechanically satisfied with. Yet, at this point, based on blue posts, we can't expect any more than damage adjustments.

The theme of Legion is shit specs with very little depth of play. It's sad, but it's true. If there ever was a good time to exit from this game, it's now, but if people stay like I also unfortunately will, we better get used to these shit specs. Masochism, really.
    Ya... right. /s
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-30 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    Apparently hunters are shit at 1v1 pvp in Legion, so I'm rerolling to something else, probably windwalker monk or demon hunter cause all ranged suck at 1v1 in Legion, can't even pick some other ranged spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Apparently hunters are shit at 1v1 pvp in Legion, so I'm rerolling to something else, probably windwalker monk or demon hunter cause all ranged suck at 1v1 in Legion, can't even pick some other ranged spec.
    What a worthless assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    Imo, for me there is only one hunter: Marksmanship. If it's gonna suck at 1v1 pvp in Legion, I'm done with hunters and probably with the expansion as well, unless I find some other ranged class to be fun.
    +1, got same mind setup

I play hunter because I want be RANGED class, not meele or pet shiit.
    Removing ranged survival is very bad decision.

*whispers* Gnome beast master *whispers*

I started off as BM then tried SV for a while and then went back to BM, looks like I will still be sticking with BM in Legion.
    I have a nice collection of guns for my Goblin hunter, http://www.wowhead.com/item=28581/wo...r-sniper-rifle , as well as any of the mechanical looking guns for my engineer-ish looking transmogs. With that said, I really would not want to go melee for hunter, I want my guns and pets. I don't care if I am lowest hunter dps I want to play what I prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    BM: Main feedback is that Dire Beast/Dire FRenzy needs stacks, as right now Wild Call procs off CD are wasted; Chimera Shot needs to be made baseline, as it is way too good and will dominate any talent row it is in, and just makes the spec play way better; Threat management is just plain awful, with your pet unable to hold threat for any period of time.

Surv: Same threat issues as above; Survival/Defensive and Movement abilities are all very long cooldowns, with the only way to reduce many of the cooldowns is via killing blows on things, which is rather difficult in group settings/raids; Fury of the Eagle breaking on movement.

This is off the top of my head.

Surv:
    I know glyphs are changing. Is there no option similar to glyph of MD or Distraction as we have on live? Some way to help our pets and/or tank with agro?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    +1, got same mind setup

I play hunter because I want be RANGED class, not meele or pet shiit.
    Removing ranged survival is very bad decision.
    Then I suggest you get ready to quit. The way it looks right now on the PTR, MM is a very static, very cast dependent spec, you actually have to stand still for 6 sec to deliver your big burst rotation, meanwhile BM is 100% mobile. I'm sorry but it looks like MM will be the go to PVE spec just like now, and BM will be the new PVP spec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    What a worthless assumption.
    That's how it is right now, and I did my research. I doubt things will change a lot by the time the expansion gets here. No class whines about getting killed by hunters a lot, which means hunters don't give anyone any trouble.

Shadow priests and fire mages brag about being top 1v1 material, and then mention that they too get beaten by ww monks, dh and ferals. So yeah, looks like it's another melee expansion, may as well start it as a melee.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    I know glyphs are changing. Is there no option similar to glyph of MD or Distraction as we have on live? Some way to help our pets and/or tank with agro?
    None have shown up as of yet. Hopefully one does show up, but for the most part it appears that glyphs will be primarily cosmetic.

On the subject of Glyphs: the glyph functionality I really want to see coming back is Glyph of Disengange (+ distance on disengage). It hurts losing both this as 10-sec disengage cooldown. But honestly that's mostly because you can exploit Disengage on live with the glyph and 10 second cooldown to effectively have infinite disengage and cross large distances/get to high areas inside instances (pretty incredible that it hasn't been fixed yet).
    Last edited by Bepples; 2016-05-02 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Quoting for truth. OP you have no clue what you are talking about, clearly a poorly thought out bitchfest post for no logical reason.
    I dont know man. I dont enjoy melee at all, the reason i play all ranged classes. if I had to play melee with a class where all i ever did was dps from range the whole time before, I woudlnt be too happy about it.
    Last edited by xuros; 2016-05-02 at 09:09 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oaq2J7uaEHs

Look like MM hunter sucks hard, and that fire mages are so hilarious now. No good news for hunter so I will enjoy playing more World of Tanks during legion expansion then. TVP T 50/51 is still great fun.

I hope this gets better before Legion releases, but time is short and I already like so little of what I've read/seen that I don't know if how they'll turn it around for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirem View Post
    I hope this gets better before Legion releases, but time is short and I already like so little of what I've read/seen that I don't know if how they'll turn it around for me.
    No one cares about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    No one cares about us.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

I don't like current state of Legion hunters one bit.

The only hope I still have is that their silence means they haven't decided yet that the hunter specs (and artifacts) are fine (before number tuning).