Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tonight, @NBCNews confirms both Bush 41 & Bush 43 will sit out 2016 election & not endorse anyone
    https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/s...89085562798080

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Unpossible. I thought it was only reckless left wingers that called Trump a fascist and racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Hope he manages to get Hillary imprisoned, then there's nothing anyone can do to prevent him from winning.
    With the rhetoric being thrown everywhere (not just this site) the GOP had better hope that Hillary stays out of prison; they at least have a shot there. If she's gone Sanders will dominate Trump in a general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Wow. That piece is really well written.
    Well written? Sounds like a typical juvenile tirade by a typical dipshit liberal/progressive/democrat (even though the author is a "Republican"):

"On a personal level, Trump is a boor, a bully, a carnival barker, and an embarrassment. Politically, by intent or instinct, he is a neo-fascist — a nativist, an ultranationalist, a racist, a misogynist, an anti-intellectual, a demagogue, and a palingenetic (sorry) authoritarian to whom clings the odor of the political violence he encourages."

LOL. That is alexw-level labeling right there.

At this point, at least 10.6 million people think that Mac Stipanovich (and people like him) are completely full of shit. A lot more will show just how much they dislike assholes like him when they elect Trump as the next POTUS.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-05-05 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Problem there batty is that these #nevertrump people are a select few party elites. There are millions of Bernie voters who are watching how Hillary has just rigged the fuck out of the Democratic primary. They dont even need to vote for Trump, just stay home in anger or write in Bernies name on the ballot.

Trump is going to kick Hillarys ass and Im going to love your tears when he does.
    (I) Bernie Supporters will vote and support hillary
    http://www.vox.com/2016/5/4/11593434...-trump-clinton

(II) It largely doesn't matter if they do or not. If hillary wins the states that democrats have won in the last six consecutive presidential elections, all she has to do is win Florida.

The only voters who matter from here on out are in Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Colorado. If Hillary wins just florida, or 2-3 of any of the others, she becomes the 45th President. It's that simple.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-donald-trump/

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Someone doesn't understand "primary" and "general" very well. Winning a primary with less than half the vote doesn't mean you're going to landslide the general. Not being able to rally half your base is.. not a great sign.
    Not only do I know the difference, I know Florida. Massive elderly population, many of who voted for Obama, but now regret doing so, and would never again. Lots of them are also originally from New York and absolutely love and adore Trump. Half my family live there, and I spend a lot of time visiting.

Taking over 45% in a 4 man race is fairly impressive, especially since Rubio was the establishment darling in that primary, and even with the party's support and tens of millions in anti-Trump ads, Trump won easily. Support for Trump has been steadily increasing in most subsequent primaries since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Not only do I know the difference, I know Florida. Massive elderly population, many of who voted for Obama, but now regret doing so, and would never again. Lots of them are also originally from New York and absolutely love and adore Trump. Half my family live there, and I spend a lot of time visiting.

Taking over 45% in a 4 man race is fairly impressive, especially since Rubio was the establishment darling in that primary, and even with the party's support and tens of millions in anti-Trump ads, Trump won easily. Support for Trump has been steadily increasing in most subsequent primaries since.
    Calling anything a four-man race when Kasich was involved is rather disingenuous.

edit:
    Uhhh, wtf just happened with this post?|
    Gotta pare this down; didn't mean to quote three different people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    ^This. I'm baffled how people still don't realize that there really is still such a thing as immunity from the law especially in the US. Money talks, and politics talk louder on top of that.
    To be perfectly clear: unlike most other countries, elected officials in the United States do not have immunity from prosecution .

The only privileges elected officials enjoy is that members of Congress cannot be prosecuted for anything said on the House or Senate Floor, but that's it. If they commit a crime, they can be prosecuted without being removed from the jobs (and indeed, have). This goes for any sitting president as well.

The President is however, immune from CIVIL suits for official acts. But not personal ones.

This was resolved in the 1990s when Paula Jones sued Bill Clinton for sexual harassment.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/28/op...-immunity.html

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Well written? Sounds like a typical juvenile tirade by a typical dipshit liberal/progressive/democrat (even though the author is a "Republican"):

"On a personal level, Trump is a boor, a bully, a carnival barker, and an embarrassment. Politically, by intent or instinct, he is a neo-fascist — a nativist, an ultranationalist, a racist, a misogynist, an anti-intellectual, a demagogue, and a palingenetic (sorry) authoritarian to whom clings the odor of the political violence he encourages."

At this point, at least 10.6 million people think that Mac Stipanovich (and people like him) are completely full of shit. A lot more will show just how much they dislike assholes like him when they elect Trump as the next POTUS.
    Compared to the frothing at the mouth stuff that typically comes from the GOP's base ... it's pretty good.

This is what I typically expect from the GOP's base,

Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2016-05-05 at 05:15 AM.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

10+ Year Old Account

Isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to accuse him of going on a juvenile tirade then turn around and do the very same to him while simultaneously likening him to the left even though he's a Republican? If you disagree with him that's fine, but saying he's not a Republican sounds similar to "no true Scotsman" just because you don't like his views.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Calling anything a four-man race when Kasich was involved is rather disingenuous.
    At least Kasich won his own state. Rubio didn't, losing spectacularly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Compared to the frothing at the mouth stuff that typically comes from the GOP's base ... it's pretty good.

This is what I typical expect from the GOP's base,
    Say what you want about McCain's shortcomings he scored respect points from me when he did that.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Establishment cucks are bitter that their time is up, and now want to sabotage Trump's campaign by any means necessary?

This isn't a recent development. This has been going on for months, it's yet to make a difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    If she's gone Sanders will dominate Trump in a general.
    That's the goal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to accuse him of going on a juvenile tirade then turn around and do the very same to him while simultaneously likening him to the left even though he's a Republican?
    I went on a juvenile tirade? I said he was full of shit and called him an asshole - and left it at that. I called him ONE derogatory name. That is far from a tirade. I didn't label him (like typical dipshit Liberals who LOVE the labels) and call for the masses to rise up against the Devil, as he put it.

Now, I would be happy to go on an actual tirade about liberal/progressive/democrats - but that would just result in a ban, so I shall refrain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Establishment cucks are bitter that their time is up, and now want to sabotage Trump's campaign by any means necessary?

This isn't a recent development. This has been going on for months, it's yet to make a difference.
    Spot on. They are pissing in their boots.

Trump 2016! Trump 2020!

Trump 2016! Trump 2020!
    Are his supporters still going to be here 4 years later when the wall still hasn't begun construction, because the legal, political and engineering challenges are insurmountable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I went on a juvenile tirade? I said he was full of shit and called him an asshole - and left it at that. I called him ONE derogatory name. That is far from a tirade. I didn't label him (like typical dipshit Liberals who LOVE the labels) and call for the masses to rise up against the Devil, as he put it.

Now, I would be happy to go on an actual tirade about liberal/progressive/democrats - but that would just result in a ban, so I shall refrain.
    That's upsetting, that there is so much partisan polarization to the point of animosity and hatred on both sides.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Are his supporters still going to be here 4 years later when the wall still hasn't begun construction, because the legal, political and engineering challenges are insurmountable?

LOL - looks like good 'ol Vincente Fox (you remember him, former President of Mexico - said he would not pay for that "fucking" wall and said Trump was not welcome in Mexico?) is getting ready to bend over and kiss President Trump' ass. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Fox Apologizes, Invites Trump to Mexico

SANTA MONICA, California — During an exclusive interview with Breitbart News, former Mexican President Vicente Fox apologized Wednesday for the vulgar language he has used regarding GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the southern border and invited the likely Republican nominee to Mexico to see the border from the other side.

Earlier this year, Fox said that he would not pay for Trump’s “f*cking wall,” and called Trump “Ignorant … crazy … egocentric … nasty … [a] false prophet.” Trump then called on Fox to apologize.

On Wednesday, he did so — in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News — and added that he wanted Trump to come to Mexico to see the border from the other side.

“I apologize. Forgiveness is one of the greatest qualities that human beings have, is the quality of a compassionate leader. You have to be humble. You have to be compassionate. You have to love thy neighbor,” Fox explained to Breitbart News while sitting in the hotel of the J.W. Marriott in Santa Monica, California on Wednesday afternoon.

Sorry, but - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - GF, there are no legal or political challenges. Are you even aware that congress APPROVED a 700mile long fence in 2006? Also - you do realize that Trump knows a thing or two about construction?

There are people that sit on the sidelines and say things like "insurmountable" - and then there are people that laugh at that word and get things done. I am sure the word "insurmountable" does not exist in Trump's vocabulary.

One other thing - you do realize Obama promised to close GITMO within the first 30 days of his first term?

GITMO is still open. Didn't stop him from being elected for a 2nd term either.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-05-05 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    One of two things will sadly happen:

a) Trump will direct their focus on something more for their hatred to latch on to - my guess is galvanizing a US invasion/attack on Mexico because "If you don't pay/build the Wall, we're going to stop you invaders OUR way!" or somesuch blustering nonsense Trump will promote.

b) Do what they always have always done since 9-11 to Benghazi, blame a Democrat for it not getting built.

Because what you're suggesting is for a Neo-Conservative Trump Supporter to admit they are wrong, and in the American interpretation of Self Interest, it is in their own chosen "self interest" to never admit they are wrong, because being wrong is bad - and that their pride cannot allow them to believe they are bad people or are capable of making mistakes that are their own fault.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-05-05 at 05:40 AM.

*shrugs* he didn't apologize for the comment, just the language. no real surprise there, except for the time delay involved.

SANTA MONICA, California — During an exclusive interview with Breitbart News
    And that's when I stopped believing that what was written actually happened that way.

And, no, he's not going to "bend over" for Trump - as the point about "To see the border from the other side" clearly is to show Trump that his proposal is not going to happen and he's going to tell him why.