http://watchersonthewall.com/new-pho...3-oathbreaker/

Davos' face

Hmm wonder what Qyburn's plotting with dem children

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    http://watchersonthewall.com/new-pho...3-oathbreaker/

Davos' face

Hmm wonder what Qyburn's plotting with dem children
    I assume those are Varys "little birds", remember Qyburn is Master of Whispers now.

Deleted
    Fun read, Fan Theory Might Explain Who Or What Hodor Actually Is

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/...ally-is-040516

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post

That's pretty good actually, I like it.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I assume those are Varys "little birds", remember Qyburn is Master of Whispers now.
    Wasn't there a scene in one of the trailers where a group of kids were stabbing someone? Like all of them surrounding and stabbing someone! Maybe Qyburn send them to kill Kevan to replace Varys killing him from the books? Or maybe they stab and kill Quburn as one of their first kills on Varys's behest?

Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    Wasn't there a scene in one of the trailers where a group of kids were stabbing someone? Like all of them surrounding and stabbing someone! Maybe Qyburn send them to kill Kevan to replace Varys killing him from the books? Or maybe they stab and kill Quburn as one of their first kills on Varys's behest?
    I do think they may have Qyburn be the one to kill Kevan and/or Pycelle. Either on Cersei's behalf or simply because they threaten him directly. No doubt the situation in King's Landing will be very bloody during this season though.

Deleted
    I dunno, I reckon if they were going to make Kevan the Kings Hand and have him rule as regent like in the books, they'd have done it already at the end of last season.

I could easily see the little birds killing Qyburn instead, or maybe even just Pycelle.

Then again they could go for Mace or Olenna Tyrell if Qyburn is acting on orders of the queen. Mace might take over the role of Kevan from the books, rolls up with his army, takes control of the City, starts sorting out the problems, using Maergary to control the King, could get Mace killed. What makes all of that even better is that it probably wouldn't even be Mace doing it behind the scenes, but Olenna.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post

He is just some stable boy that likely got kicked by a horse, which obviously messed him up a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I reckon if they were going to make Kevan the Kings Hand and have him rule as regent like in the books, they'd have done it already at the end of last season.

I could easily see the little birds killing Qyburn instead, or maybe even just Pycelle.

Then again they could go for Mace or Olenna Tyrell if Qyburn is acting on orders of the queen. Mace might take over the role of Kevan from the books, rolls up with his army, takes control of the City, starts sorting out the problems, using Maergary to control the King, could get Mace killed. What makes all of that even better is that it probably wouldn't even be Mace doing it behind the scenes, but Olenna.
    Didn't Bill Nye the Spy poster say something about this season ending with Cersei going batshit crazy and zombie Mountain randomly killing people? Maybe the loss of Qyburn could be that.

I suppose the 'trigger' for Cersei's rampage will be Tommen dying or Tommen completely disowning her. I'm still not sure how I feel about Margaery becoming a zealot, though. I can't imagine Olenna being very pleased so it'll be interesting to see how she reacts. I could see her dying if she lets slip that she had a hand in Joffrey's death though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Didn't Bill Nye the Spy poster say something about this season ending with Cersei going batshit crazy and zombie Mountain randomly killing people? Maybe the loss of Qyburn could be that.
    I don't think Qyburn would trigger that though, it'd be something massive like losing Tommen or Jaime. Maybe she tries to kill off Mace to create a power vacuum that she can fill, and instead Tommen finds out it was her and he disowns her, then she goes on her rampage and in the madness Tommen actually dies, that'd be a great way for her story to go, actually killing the last of her children.

Why would Hodor be at the Tower of Joy? Who would curse him?
    They made such a big deal out of Bran hearing Hodor talk as a child. We know the Tower of Joy scene is coming, and we know the secret of Jon´s parents are a big deal. Obviously I am just guessing. But the new Hodor mystery is there for a reason. I´ll bet $1 that Hodor ends up at the Tower of Joy and is one of the few people who knows where Jon came from, and so is silenced.

Why is Ramsay still alive?

Why hasn't somebody poisoned him yet, or set him up with some kind of "Accident"?

I get that he's meant to be powerful and cruel but they've overdone it to the point of it all being a bit silly really. He's become a cartoon villain, he just needs a mustache to twirl. I can't see WHY anybody would work for him if he's just killing people violently and for no reason. Anyone has to be quite moronic to stick around.

His "Mother and brother"... lets be honest, we all saw their deaths coming a mile away episodes back. How Roose didn't is beyond me, let alone his own death. So now the other Lords of the North are really just going to trust him and hang out with him and not worry about being murdered when he's had a bad day?

Even the King was murdered. Considering half the North are probably scared of him, I feel within the GOT world its difficult to believe that people would have let Ramsay stay alive this long, let alone trust him enough to form alliances. Each act like last episode is just making it more and more ridiculous.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2016-05-05 at 09:49 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    They made such a big deal out of Bran hearing Hodor talk as a child. We know the Tower of Joy scene is coming, and we know the secret of Jon´s parents are a big deal. Obviously I am just guessing. But the new Hodor mystery is there for a reason. I´ll bet $1 that Hodor ends up at the Tower of Joy and is one of the few people who knows where Jon came from, and so is silenced.
    I honestly think this is a case of people needing to make a theory for everything because its GoT.

Maybe Hodor is Jon's father and Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna was all just a cover for Hodor and Lyanna to elope. Ned is so angry he strikes Hodor causing brain damage but he promises Lyanna he will not kill him.

Or maybe Hodor took a horse kick to the head.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Maybe Hodor is Jon's father and Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna was all just a cover for Hodor and Lyanna to elope. Ned is so angry he strikes Hodor causing brain damage but he promises Lyanna he will not kill him.
    Sounds legit. Let's just go with this.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    She dreams of Nymeria and wargs into her on most nights. There is nothing to suggest she longs for human death so she can be part of Nymeria's pack.

On the contrary, Arya never forsakes her identity. Her only goals are vengeance and to reunite with her remaining family and she'll do whatever it takes, to achieve these goals even if it means lying to the god of many faces.
    I didn't suggest that she longs for death, my point was that she longs for her pack, and as far as she knows, she doesn't have one (except when she is in Nymeria), who knows what will be left of her pack come the end. I don't think she has a place in the world, as it stands, and I am not sure that even with her family she truly had a place, the world of Westeros demands that she be a lady, and as she said to her father, "That isn't me". I think it would be a nice ending for her to end up inside Nymeria.

Though I would prefer a situation where she does find her place and lives, don't get me wrong, I don't want her dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    I didn't suggest that she longs for death, my point was that she longs for her pack, and as far as she knows, she doesn't have one (except when she is in Nymeria), who knows what will be left of her pack come the end. I don't think she has a place in the world, as it stands, and I am not sure that even with her family she truly had a place, the world of Westeros demands that she be a lady, and as she said to her father, "That isn't me". I think it would be a nice ending for her to end up inside Nymeria.

Though I would prefer a situation where she does find her place and lives, don't get me wrong, I don't want her dead.
    Westeros demands her to be a lady... huh? What about Brienne? there is a large reason why Brienne was introduced... to show that a woman can fight like a man, and not all woman just bow down and become a lady.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    [splol]His "Mother and brother"... lets be honest, we all saw their deaths coming a mile away episodes back. How Roose didn't is beyond me, let alone his own death.[/splol]
    Why is that even in spoiler tags? I mean it's not even spoiler, it's speculation. Furthermore, it's not even speculation, it's just commentary on events already happened.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988