10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    NAH ANRI'S MA BOI and then yeah...
    Or girl actually. Anri's gender is opposite of whatever your character's gender is which I thought was neat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Or girl actually. Anri's gender is opposite of whatever your character's gender is which I thought was neat.
    the reason behind it is part of one of the endings.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    the reason behind it is part of one of the endings.
    While yes I realize that, you're still stabbing anri in the head for some bizarre reason. Weirdest marriage ritual ever.

I found it hella confusing when I heard the voice acting different when watching someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I enjoy that the female characters in this game basically don't have any discernible difference to the males unless you're not wearing certain bits of armor. And even then its questionable.

For once when someone puts on a breastplate its still the same breastplate and not all of a sudden a bikini. YOU CAN PUT STOMACH HAIR ON EM, SHITS NASTY.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Yeah I didn't know if hollowing blocks me from a questline or something so I put it off then heard that that dude was an assassin and was like NAH ANRI'S MA BOI and then yeah...
    Only thing that blocks one is joining rosarias fingers before reaching irithyll which locks you out of the darkmoon, sort of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I enjoy that the female characters in this game basically don't have any discernible difference to the males unless you're not wearing certain bits of armor. And even then its questionable.

For once when someone puts on a breastplate its still the same breastplate and not all of a sudden a bikini. YOU CAN PUT STOMACH HAIR ON EM, SHITS NASTY.
    Sunless set is a semi-revealing heavy-ish set on females, but it's tastefully done.

While yes I realize that, you're still stabbing anri in the head for some bizarre reason. Weirdest marriage ritual ever.
    It's to mix their souls. Anri's soul comes inside the main char. You can see a smoke on the blade that goes towards the player char once he stabs him/her. I don't really know why this is needed because my character #rekt all bosses without Anri's help so the idea that I need her to be stronger is laughable but whatever.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2016-05-05 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Sunless set is a semi-revealing heavy-ish set on females, but it's tastefully done.
    Its not revealing at all, it just doesn't make use of a breastplate. I wouldn't call it revealing, but I would call it more feminine. Consequently, that is also the armor I wear on my lady Champion of Ash, but with Wolnir's Crown instead of the Sunless Set headpiece...she also uses a Greatsword. Walk softly and carry a big stick amirite! ^_^
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Deleted
    My second play-through on a fresh character was without difficulty.

STR/FAITH with Dark sword for the majority of the game. 1 Shot all bosses apart from Dancer, and Nameless King. Having a shield is too OP. Bring back Bloodborne!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Its not revealing at all, it just doesn't make use of a breastplate. I wouldn't call it revealing, but I would call it more feminine. Consequently, that is also the armor I wear on my lady Champion of Ash, but with Wolnir's Crown instead of the Sunless Set headpiece...she also uses a Greatsword. Walk softly and carry a big stick amirite! ^_^
    Revealing in the sense that Baconeggcheese was referring to.

I use Karla's set on almost everything, except on my pyro I wore Cornyx's legs and wrists with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Only thing that blocks one is joining rosarias fingers before reaching irithyll which locks you out of the darkmoon, sort of.
    Yeah, kinda late :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Revealing in the sense that Baconeggcheese was referring to.

I use Karla's set on almost everything, except on my pyro I wore Cornyx's legs and wrists with it.
    Yeah, I think Karla's Hat is a definite MUST for any caster...or the Big Hat. =)

Yeah, kinda late :P
    If you get out your sword and TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL you still get the item and can farm ears, but cant turn them in till ng+

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I think Karla's Hat is a definite MUST for any caster...or the Big Hat. =)
    What about Yurias set if you want to go full cainhurst court wizard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Karla's set is the best set in the game imo. It's one of the only form fitting female sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Yurias set if you want to go full cainhurst court wizard?
    You read my mind! I had that exact outfit planned out for the Caster respec in NG+!!!

(but I still like the Sunless Set better overall though)

If you get out your sword and TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL you still get the item and can farm ears, but cant turn them in till ng+
    I don't even know what that means

I don't even know what that means
    You will.

You will....

*as in its not in irithyll but the area after with adlritch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Karla's set is the best set in the game imo. It's one of the only form fitting female sets.
    And you can get cool cutscene poses like this: (ending spoilers)
    Spoiler: 

And you can get cool cutscene poses like this: (ending spoilers)
    Spoiler: 
    Yeah that was my hex build ending with that look, i think the melee version id try for that kind of character would be either yurias or dancers set.

Karlas hat, firekeeper robe/gloves, and old sorcerers pants.

It's pretty good looking for a caster. I roll with it. (Although I also have 7 vit at SL 210 so I kinda need lightweight)