Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Except this never happened

Source: I geared many alts through heroic dungeons, and didn't raid heroic at all.

People kicking like this is totally fabricated. You get kicked for

- AFKing at the entrance for more than a minute as tank
    - Blatantly leeching as dps (afk 2mins +)
    - Being toxic as hell
    - Disconnecting

I've literally never seen anyone kicked for any other reason, including myself. Its a total farce. If you got kicked, you were doing one of the above. And to make it even worse, I am a self proclaimed toxic as fuck person and I'VE never been vote kicked. I've been attempted vote kicked a few times, but its never actually went through. You have to be completely AFK, offline or being the most toxic cunt alive to get kicked right now, and it was the same back in wrath, when tanks just solo one pulled the dungeon in naxx gear.

No one kicks people for gear or low dps, because to say heroic dungeons require gear would be a massive, massive over statement. Heroic dungeons require lvl 98 greens or less. In fact, i would not be surprised if heroic dungeons could be cleared by semi lucid lvl 90 players.

No one has time to stop pulling and instantly killing bosses and trash to spend to kick someone just because they are doing low dps - it just doesn't happen.
    Yeah, you're full of shit. People do not get kicked as often this far into the expansion but they still get kicked for the stupidest shit.

I have been kicked when I was dutifully following the tank and NOT pulling for him, topping meters and generally minding my own business, I have been kicked because i was doing more healing than the healer as a Tank. I've been kicked for pulling for the tank. I've been kicked for opening my mouth and saying hi, I've not been kicked for being toxic, I've been kicked for AFK. Ive been kicked because I stupidly interrupted a mob because I was a "bot". I've been kicked for 20 different reasons since WotLK (and before when we had to make our own groups).

There are a million different posts on how there were times when people were kicked through no fault of their own and one post that says it's bullshit. Your post is a complete fabrication but the question really is "Why did you make this up"? I think there is probably evidence to say that you don't actually play anymore because you seem to think that it wouldn't be surprising if level 90s could clear lvl 100 heroic dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Long overdue to loosen the restrictions there further but well not exactly unexpected the coalition of semi afk terribads has some strong opposition there
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-05 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I.e. "it didn't happen to me, therefore it didn't happen". To bad that's a fallacy. It wasn't necessarily common, but there were some asshats who brainlessly abused the mechanic so it had to be restricted for everybody.
    So me pointing out it doesn't happen much, if it all, based on the thousands of dungeons i've ran is totally bunk

BUT, you pointing out "IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!" because you personally have had it happen, is okay?

If you're being kicked from dungeons, you have to be going out of your way to be unreasonably bad or hindering. Like disconnecting, purposefully resetting mobs and bosses (repeatedly), talking shit non stop, misdirecting a low geared healer, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Yeah, you're full of shit. People do not get kicked as often this far into the expansion but they still get kicked for the stupidest shit.

I have been kicked when I was dutifully following the tank and NOT pulling for him, topping meters and generally minding my own business, I have been kicked because i was doing more healing than the healer as a Tank. I've been kicked for pulling for the tank. I've been kicked for opening my mouth and saying hi, I've not been kicked for being toxic, I've been kicked for AFK. Ive been kicked because I stupidly interrupted a mob because I was a "bot". I've been kicked for 20 different reasons since WotLK (and before when we had to make our own groups).

There are a million different posts on how there were times when people were kicked through no fault of their own and one post that says it's bullshit. Your post is a complete fabrication but the question really is "Why did you make this up"? I think there is probably evidence to say that you don't actually play anymore because you seem to think that it wouldn't be surprising if level 90s could clear lvl 100 heroic dungeons.
    I don't believe you.

And really, if my group of rag tags can boost challenge mode golds 3 man in half the required gold time, a group of siege of orgrimmar geared level 90s can easily do some heroic dungeons if they were able to enter them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    As true as it maybe that the proving grounds is easy I know more than a few people who couldn't get by it. I few guildies I had to log into thier account and do it for them. Because this was the first time the game actually tried to teach its players to play the game. They should expand on it and do it more. But it shouldn't stop people from doing certain things in the game if they are unable to do it but instead give better rewards for those that clear it and even better the better they clear it.
    So you mean better rewards like Challenge Modes in Legion where good players can clear a harder version for raid level gear? Gasp!

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    "This guy doesn't have a full set of mythic raid gear in this heroic dungeon"
    [Kick Successful]

It'll be late Wrath all over again!
    it still happend even nowadays - few night ago i was doin hc dungeon on freshly dinged warrior and guess what 740 itlv douche tried to kick both other dps because quoting him "lol you suck you only do 30k dps gtfo" - thx god rest of group consisted of decent human being and we kicked the douche

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    [Dungeons Starts]
    "Guy's name has 'Pony' in it lol kick him!"
    [Kick Successful]
    [Illindan Joins]
    "Lol stupid name kick him!"
    [Kick Successful]
    [Jimmypriest Joins]
    [Kick Successful]
    [Kick Successful] (on tank)
    "Wait who did that."
    You forgot the /thread at the end, otherwise it was perfect.

The whole point of the restrictions is to tamp down the more toxic elements of the player community.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I remember kicking someone because his name was Dartharthas. I still think it was a good idea to kick him.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    So me pointing out it doesn't happen much, if it all, based on the thousands of dungeons i've ran is totally bunk

BUT, you pointing out "IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!" because you personally have had it happen, is okay?

If you're being kicked from dungeons, you have to be going out of your way to be unreasonably bad or hindering. Like disconnecting, purposefully resetting mobs and bosses (repeatedly), talking shit non stop, misdirecting a low geared healer, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe you.

And really, if my group of rag tags can boost challenge mode golds 3 man in half the required gold time, a group of siege of orgrimmar geared level 90s can easily do some heroic dungeons if they were able to enter them.

Thanks for proving you are full of crap. Saying it isn't so because you personally never had it happen is pure bullshit. Secondly no way could geared 90's do heroic dungeons they wouldn't beanie to out out the dps and thier health woukd be way to low. No healer could keep them up. Lots of the heroics have lots of aoe damage going out that would kill level 90 players nice try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If all 4 people from the group want you out, than clearly you have no business wasting their time or yours.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    it still happend even nowadays - few night ago i was doin hc dungeon on freshly dinged warrior and guess what 740 itlv douche tried to kick both other dps because quoting him "lol you suck you only do 30k dps gtfo" - thx god rest of group consisted of decent human being and we kicked the douche
    Which is way more dps than those need but still thier are dicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    So you mean better rewards like Challenge Modes in Legion where good players can clear a harder version for raid level gear? Gasp!
    True but rewards don't always have to be gear it could be quicker que times. Say you get a gold in proving grounds when you que you go to the front of the que like the express pass at Disneyland/world. That would encourage people to do so and give no gear reward. Always could add in mounts or pets too.

Yeah, because I absolutely can't see a group of people getting together in this game's community and forming a group for something popular just to spam kick everyone who joins.

No seriously, trust me. If they did that, there would be an immense amount of troll groups and really ridiculous kicking. I do think the kicking rules need to be more set-in-stone and written out - and maybe made a bit more lax - but the restrictions absolutely can't be removed or else douchebaggery would become rampant. If you don't see that happening then I'm afraid to say that you have far too much faith in WoW's community.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Thanks for proving you are full of crap. Saying it isn't so because you personally never had it happen is pure bullshit. Secondly no way could geared 90's do heroic dungeons they wouldn't beanie to out out the dps and thier health woukd be way to low. No healer could keep them up. Lots of the heroics have lots of aoe damage going out that would kill level 90 players nice try though.
    I imagine you're the guy who makes threads complaining about how hard Time Walking dungeons are too.

What a surprise - the guy who says Heroic Dungeons are difficult gets kicked a lot and has a lot of kicking going on in his group, and the people who say heroic dungeons are so easy, they can be solo'd by most dps in an efficient manner, never get kicked. I literally have 5 people online on my friendslist right now who have played since the release of the kick system and have never, ever, been kicked.

As I said before, its a fabricated scenario. These threads attract the same people every time. When theres a thread about difficulty, the people who find it hard show up. When theres a thread about kicking, the people who get kicked show up, when theres a thread about proving grounds silver mode, the people who can't do it show up.

Here are a few quick tips to get you on your way to literally never being kicked from a group ever again

1.Google a class guide, skim over it - soak in half the rotation and some of the talent choices.
    2.Don't need on stuff you don't need
    3.Don't go afk constantly

Well done, you now have successfully achieved 0% kick rate. Oh and if you can't be bothered to even do that, you can always just keep the group in combat. The few people i've attempted to kick for being toxic, have just ended up pulling packs themselves and soloing them, making it impossible to actually kick them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Why? I can't understand the idea that inflicting horrid players on people would be a benefit to anyone... I guess maybe the horrid players but they will just demand more the second they are done.
    You of course, don't class yourself as one of said "horrid" players....
    Think it's safe to say we have all be on the end of a random group with 3 players (either friends or same guild) abusing the vote-to-kick system for *reasons*. Removing the restrictions on this would not be a good thing.

Well, yeah. If the dungeon difficulty stays anywhere near what it is on alpha atm then groups with random people won't do dungeons at all most of the time.
    They are really quite hard and som healers just can't keep up even with the first trash packs.

You WILL need to kick a few players every dungeon that can't do enough damage or heal well enough and this is just normal dungeons I'm talking about.

With the removal of proving grounds... Well with a fresh expac I kind of think dungeon finder will turn either into cruising for a bruising mode or soloable easy...

If we can't get some bare min of a standard I think blizzard should remove all restrictions on vote to kick. Let us police ourselves.
    I think LFG content should remain bottom of the barrel gutter trash content and they should add systems on top that cannot be queued for.

Thankfully, Blizzard seems to have agreed and they are doing that via mythic dungeons now, and mythic+ in legion! Yay.

If you name your character Illiidan, Arthasdk, etc, you deserve to be kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Well, yeah. If the dungeon difficulty stays anywhere near what it is on alpha atm then groups with random people won't do dungeons at all most of the time.
    They are really quite hard and som healers just can't keep up even with the first trash packs.
    I would be very, very surprised if the dungeons aren't easy enough to solo by the first raid tier of gear. Lets not forget, a combination of healer mana changes and high scaled heroic dungeons saw the first sub loss in WoWs history back in 4.0

To walk into that again, head first, would be utterly insane. They will be really hard nerfed after the class tuning phase. Just you watch.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    "This guy doesn't have a full set of mythic raid gear in this heroic dungeon"
    [Kick Successful]

It'll be late Wrath all over again!
    Nothing like that occurred in my experiences during Wrath.

I think the restrictions must remain as long as automated matchmaking does.

But the kick immunity really, really should go.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

You could be right I have standards.

If someone is doing only white dmg I will want them removed.
    You join random queue, you get random people. You want your own standards, form your own group. The you do not need to vote kick.

By wow standards that basically makes me judge dread.
    It makes you king and tyrant. You want to exercise your power at your own discretion using your own rules.
    Last edited by Sansnom; 2016-05-05 at 01:12 PM.