Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By my (quick and possibly inaccurate) count, dupti is on 4, Kryl on 5. If I swap it becomes 5 and 4, in either case, there are far too many people missing, we need to kill someone and the votes are faaaaaaaar too split.

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    You did? Huh. I dunno 'bout that.
    Isn’t that what some of why people are FOSing me? Pretty sure it was… the fact that I was “here” but didn’t vote Arialla.

With Kryllian vs Dupti, I don’t really know how I feel about it.

I think it’s interesting that once Kryllian started honestly gathering some traction, other wagons seemed to really take off as well. I don’t like it one bit. It seems to be repeat of yesterday. This is honestly leading me to believe we could be up against a large Mafia this game.

And with spreading out the votes they can push the no-lynch and not draw a ton of suspicion.

7+ Year Old Account
    OK I'm back. I've been unavailable until now.

Honestly, I don't feel too strongly about anyone, being day 1 2.0, so long as the lynch happens. It does seem as if there is some resistance to the Kryllian train, and I think that given the trains of both days, we stand to gain the most info from Kryllian's death I believe. Therefore

Unvote
    Vote: Kryllian
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Isn’t that what some of why people are FOSing me? Pretty sure it was… the fact that I was “here” but didn’t vote Arialla.

With Kryllian vs Dupti, I don’t really know how I feel about it.

I think it’s interesting that once Kryllian started honestly gathering some traction, other wagons seemed to really take off as well. I don’t like it one bit. It seems to be repeat of yesterday. This is honestly leading me to believe we could be up against a large Mafia this game.

And with spreading out the votes they can push the no-lynch and not draw a ton of suspicion.
    Yeah I was definitely getting some of the same. Though it seems Catta just can't let go of the past.

In any case, we do need a lynch today and since I was *just* castigated for not voting the lead train when everyone though Arialla should die...

Vote Dupti

Insert obligatory 'will switch to the lead train' blah blah blah here. Unless I find someone I find scummy, in which case my vote will go there. But I kind of doubt it--today is gonna be a pretty busy day.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh okay wait now it's 6-5 Kryllian vs. Dupti thanks to Senna. So...

Unvote Vote Kryllian

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

In any case, we do need a lynch today and since I was *just* castigated for not voting the lead train when everyone though Arialla should die...
    Heh [insert witty comment about complaining about people complaining about not voting the lead train...then doesn't vote on the lead train]

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh okay wait now it's 6-5 Kryllian vs. Dupti thanks to Senna. So...

Unvote Vote Kryllian
    Bah I wasn't fast enough!

Ugh.

Unvote
    Vote: Kryllian

It's kind of disappointing that Kryllian is being pushed as the 'obvious' lynch when it makes much more sense to go after Arialla. I'll be genuinely surprised if Kryllian doesn't flip town. If he does, though, Arialla needs to be lynched tomorrow since there's a pretty high chance he's an important power role for scum. I can't think of many other reasons as to why Arialla would be 'saved' by there conveniently not being enough votes on him by the end of the day.

I mean even when we don't have a modified majority in play we still usually have people in regular games piling on at the last minute to secure a lynch even when someone has enough votes already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I really don't want vote Kryllian. I honestly believe he is town. Arialla is an anomaly though.
    @Graeham Why do you believe Arialla is scum besides the fact he wasn't lynched yesterday? If anything scum should have been all over his lynch even if he was a team mate because it was easy and free "Town Cred"

I'm an anomaly! Weeeeee.

I'd rather lynch Dupti than Kryl. Graeham, if you do manage to get me lynched tomorrow, I hope they get you next for pushing it so hard when I flip town

10+ Year Old Account
    Monkz(2): Val(#153), Uggor(#158)
    Kryllian(7): Robo(#151), Largehorn(#163), Rixis(#219), Virothe (#232), Senna (#243), Kurenai (#244), Graeham (#246)
    Dupti(4): Listo(#157), Anakso(#169), dethmourne (#228), Xanjori (#240)
    Kurenai(2): Monkz(#160), Catta(#210)
    Arialla(1): Allowyn(#226)

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

There's approximately 5.5 hours left.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well I really don't want vote Kryllian. I honestly believe he is town. Arialla is an anomaly though.
    @Graeham Why do you believe Arialla is scum besides the fact he wasn't lynched yesterday? If anything scum should have been all over his lynch even if he was a team mate because it was easy and free "Town Cred"
    It's mostly a gut feel combined with the general weirdness in regards to how things played out yesterday. It's not really anything solid so I could very well be wrong but...it just doesn't sit right with me that there's been hardly any pressure on Arialla today at all despite what happened yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Monkz(2): Val(#153), Uggor(#158)
    Kryllian(7): Robo(#151), Largehorn(#163), Rixis(#219), Virothe (#232), Senna (#243), Kurenai (#244), Graeham (#246)
    Dupti(4): Listo(#157), Anakso(#169), dethmourne (#228), Xanjori (#240)
    Kurenai(2): Monkz(#160), Catta(#210)
    Arialla(1): Allowyn(#226)

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

There's approximately 5.5 hours left.
    Using this, we are currently at 16/20 votes cast. Modified Majority tight now is 9/16 required to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well off to bed now, not going to leave my vote where it'll just make getting a lynch harder, only scum would do that.

vote: Kryllian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's mostly a gut feel combined with the general weirdness in regards to how things played out yesterday. It's not really anything solid so I could very well be wrong but...it just doesn't sit right with me that there's been hardly any pressure on Arialla today at all despite what happened yesterday.
    Well I understand what you are saying but I just think scum are using Arialla as a scapegoat since people seem to think at least 1 person between Kryllian and Arialla have to be scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Can you elaborate on the bolded part?
    West Wing game, perfect example: we had two other lynches going - one of which had sizable evidence going for it - and rather than help push a train with a very likely scum candidate on board, you simply wandered off by yourself and voted Robo based off of gut feels. You also have a habit of biting on to people and not letting go until you get "a satisfactory answer", even in the late game when every vote counts and we need players cooperating and stacking votes to find scum.

Well I understand what you are saying but I just think scum are using Arialla as a scapegoat since people seem to think at least 1 person between Kryllian and Arialla have to be scum.
    It's possible, sure. Though if that were the case surely both trains would have picked up today so that scum could swing whichever way the wind happened to blow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's possible, sure. Though if that were the case surely both trains would have picked up today so that scum could swing whichever way the wind happened to blow?
    Or maybe, scum didn't care what happened cause both of them are possibly town?

Or maybe, scum didn't care what happened cause both of them are possibly town?
    This unfortunately is the likely answer, but with how spread out the votes are I can't believe that one of them isn't scum....

And I think that person is Kryllian because other trains pick up once this one gains any steam. It was Arialla yesterday and it's dupti today. Kryllian is the common factor in them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    This unfortunately is the likely answer, but with how spread out the votes are I can't believe that one of them isn't scum....

And I think that person is Kryllian because other trains pick up once this one gains any steam. It was Arialla yesterday and it's dupti today. Kryllian is the common factor in them.
    I'm the common factor because I've been put on the block both days as the lead train from the start. If we only pushed on train every day to lynch we wouldn't get any information so it's important to push multiple trains and then narrow down from there. Of course I'm going to push for another train. I don't want to get lynched so I need to put my ideas out there as to why I think there are other viable candidates. That's what I've done both days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'm the common factor because I've been put on the block both days as the lead train from the start. If we only pushed on train every day to lynch we wouldn't get any information so it's important to push multiple trains and then narrow down from there. Of course I'm going to push for another train. I don't want to get lynched so I need to put my ideas out there as to why I think there are other viable candidates. That's what I've done both days.
    I don't have any problem with that. One lynch train is silly but last game day there tons of options of equal caliber until yours gained some momentum. Add to it that Arialla's didn't find it's way to the station and it makes it very interesting to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder Kryllian, under 4.5 hours left and you have 8/11.