Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Guess who's back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgtB...layer_embedded

Sintharia's back, and twilight dragons are out in force again. Seems like the Void Lords intervened directly to pull her out of Bastion of Twilight rather than acting through N'Zoth, what do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, haven't checked this video before, i wonder what will happen with the Elemental Lords after Legion? will this "union" disolve? or will it come to bite us back (be forced to fight the combined forces of the elemental lords)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

Sintharia's back, and twilight dragons are out in force again. Seems like the Void Lords intervened directly to pull her out of Bastion of Twilight rather than acting through N'Zoth, what do you guys think?
    I think that Sintharia is very much dead, but it's possible that she is a creature of the void now.

Why would the void lords be interested in her? Here I was thinking the Void Lords were celestial beings on a cosmic scale. Azeroth would be a grain of salt to their sheer size and interests.

I wonder how big Blizz is playing out the Warcraft universe to be.

I don't think "back" is the right term here.

You kill a (twilight) daughter of her who claims to hear her voice, that's all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Why would the void lords be interested in her? Here I was thinking the Void Lords were celestial beings on a cosmic scale. Azeroth would be a grain of salt to their sheer size and interests.

very
    very
    very
    big
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    very
    very
    very
    big
    And that makes me fucking excited, since Chronicles actually rekindled my big love for lore. I have been a white knight since I remember, but some of the subplots in WoD made me really uneasy about the future.

Chronicles proved that they still have solid writers there and the future is indeed very bright.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    And that makes me fucking excited, since Chronicles actually rekindled my big love for lore. I have been a white knight since I remember, but some of the subplots in WoD made me really uneasy about the future.

Chronicles proved that they still have solid writers there and the future is indeed very bright.
    we need to move own from defending azeroth to become space pirate's
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Years ago in Dragon Soul, after you kill Blackhorn, Goriona (the twilight drake mount) flies into the clouds. I said waaay back then we were going to see the twilight flight again someday.

The void lords also can't really manifest on the physical level. They'd probably be interested in any powerful void or void touched beings that could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    But if the player shadow priest is now part of the Twilight's Hammer, doesn't that make all servants of the Old Gods allies against the Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    But if the player shadow priest is now part of the Twilight's Hammer, doesn't that make all servants of the Old Gods allies against the Legion?
    The player Shadow Priests are no more Twilight's Hammer cultists than player Warlocks are Legion servants.

But yeah the Old Gods and Legion aren't exactly on good terms.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Deleted
    Seems fair the Twilight realm and the void are connected. After all its old god corruption that lead to the creation of the Twilight dragonflight, and twilight cultists, your old god Nr.1 fan dabbling in twilight magics

- - - Updated - - -

Void gods shifting to our physical realm via twilight magic? (Same way twilight dragons do)

Very interesting..since the chronicles big reveal about the Void...the undercurrent is their minions and lackeys are making their move. As a far tanget, would see other class missions touch upon others like Aqir, perhaps living Nerubians and even the new Mantid, perhaps even Sha. I still am a bit confused about their infighting since Sha of fear was a manifestation of Y'shaarj but the Paragons were quick to disavow the Empress to outright rebellion. "This is not our way" Anyways thanks for the share an intriguing find..^^

Quote Originally Posted by vriska View Post
    Very interesting..since the chronicles big reveal about the Void...the undercurrent is their minions and lackeys are making their move. As a far tanget, would see other class missions touch upon others like Aqir, perhaps living Nerubians and even the new Mantid, perhaps even Sha. I still am a bit confused about their infighting since Sha of fear was a manifestation of Y'shaarj but the Paragons were quick to disavow the Empress to outright rebellion. "This is not our way" Anyways thanks for the share an intriguing find..^^
    I thought Klaxxi rebelled against Shek'zeer because she disturbed the cycle by sending the mantid against the wall earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I thought Klaxxi rebelled against Shek'zeer because she disturbed the cycle by sending the mantid against the wall earlier.
    Yeah. They don't revere the sha as they do Y'Shaarj, and Shek'zeer moving early was putting the entire species at risk of extinction. To ensure the survival of the mantid, they had to dethrone her.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh no, Azeroth is a big deal. World souls are in short supply these days, (TO SAY THE LEAST) and they need one to manifest on the physical world so Azeroth is probably everybody's best bet at the time.

I am Still Waiting for them to use http://wow.gamepedia.com/Chromatus as he is only considered inactive and Imprisoned
    Last edited by Hablion; 2016-05-06 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Correct. Being influenced by what they considered a bastard spawn and shadow of their god risked the extinction of their race.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Shadow Priests hail from a number of different religions, with the one getting the spotlight in Legion being the Cult of Forgotten Shadow. The interesting thing about that, is that the Cult of Forgotten Shadow preaches a rather moderate view that is just as pro-Light as it is pro-Void. They just focus more on researching the Void.

Also, their leader was assassinated by the Twilight's Hammer, so no. They aren't the same, even if they both have a few similar fields of interest.

The biggest difference there is that they aren't a doomsday cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

I think the forces of the Void know that the Army of the Light is being put together right now, so they're doing their own recruitment. Recruiting Sintharia is an interesting move, but she actually succeeded where Deathwing failed when she created the Twilight Dragonflight. It's pretty cool that they're showing the armies of Void and Light setting things in motion this early in.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    I think that Sintharia is very much dead, but it's possible that she is a creature of the void now.
    Oh, I think that's pretty likely, since she was already a bit infused with the energies from the corrupted Dragon Soul. Hell, she already returned once when she should have died, so I guess it works. I'd be very interested to know how much further she may have been transformed if she's now a true agent of Void under the care of some eldritch masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hablion View Post
    I am Still Waiting for them to use http://wow.gamepedia.com/Chromatus as he is only considered inactive and Imprisoned
    Well, wasn't the whole thing that Chromatus needed a consort? Well, Sintharia is a Broodmother!

It's a match made in the abyss!

Bring on the perfected Chromatic Twilight Dragonflight!
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2016-05-06 at 05:20 AM.