Poll: If Bernie doesn't get the nomination...

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    You can't really do this with an open poll. Especially not on a forum.

It needs to be a follow on question from your favoured primary candidate. Otherwise, like you said, you get Trump supporters picking the Trump option and making the whole thing meaningless.
    Well it's easy enough to make a better poll, and to link it.

ie: Better Poll https://www.playbuzz.com/dmsqmy10/who-do-you-like

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    LOL people saying they are voting for Jill Stein may as well wipe their ass with their ballot and flush it.

If your polling place uses computers...just turn around and go home.

Just when I thought these forums couldn't get any more ridiculous....BOOM!
    Because as we know people who don't like the current crop of candidates must vote for one..cuz. Thanks for your contribution to the ridiculousness.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

It really comes down to do u want another 8 years of the worst president to date or do u want change?

Hillary. With a bad taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I imagine many just won't vote.
    I think that would be my reaction with just about any other Republican candidate up there, but I detest Trump so much I can't imagine doing anything to help him win, which staying home does to however little a degree.
    Last edited by Xar226; 2016-05-05 at 06:08 PM.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Would enough Sanders supporters STILL vote for him during the general? Or would they fall in line? I wonder if there is enough hard line Sanders people to actually HURT Hillary now....making essentially a 3rd party even though officially there isn't one.
    I wonder

I for one would LOVE to see Sanders become pres on a write in campaign.
    It is pretty much what the political system NEEDS right now ....other than a complete demolishing/over haul

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell is Jill Stein?

Edit: Got it.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2016-05-05 at 06:09 PM. Reason: googled my dick off
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll vote for Bernie anyway, via write-in. If htat's not possible I just won't vote at all. I will not vote for Hillary or Trump under any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I'll vote for Bernie anyway, via write-in. If htat's not possible I just won't vote at all. I will not vote for Hillary or Trump under any circumstances.
    ironically, by not voting for either is a vote for one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    I'm increasingly enjoying the guilt being laid on Bernie voters. It's comedic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't care. Neither Trump nor Hillary will get a vote from me. Your statement is a false dichotomy.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2016-05-05 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Would you guys vote for Hillary if Bernie was to become VP?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    You can always vote for whoever you want via write-in for presidential elections. My dad (until 2008) had been writing himself in for the previous 3 elections. It was a running joke at his office that everyone wrote him in.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I probably would; people have vowed to try to kill her already. I'd take the risk.

Won't happen though, the establishment won't risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I still do not believe that for a single second. That's just hyperbole hopeful Republicans are trying to convince themselves would happen, just as when they said upset Hillary fans would vote for McCain over Obama... look how that turned out. :P
    The last time Dems won back to back presidency was in the 60s, reps have done that twice since then. History shows us that we typically just trade off back and forth. I am betting on Trump.
    A Clinton/Sanders Ticket, IMO is the only chance the Dems have.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I still do not believe that for a single second. That's just hyperbole hopeful Republicans are trying to convince themselves would happen, just as when they said upset Hillary fans would vote for McCain over Obama... look how that turned out. :P

I would find it at worse-case scenario that they would not vote at all instead of completely dismantling everything Bernie stands for by voting for Trump. Doing so is actually going against one of the very good reasons people like Sanders -him having a clean record of never "giving in" to corruption.

EDIT: I'm more than certain those polling currently as "voting for trump" are Vyxn and the rest of the StormTrumpers doing their furher's work.
    Anyone who is in the military, joining the military and or retired from the military will like myself view Hillary as a massive threat not just to our livelihoods but our lives in general. Shes the person who can mishandle information sit on it get people killed and laugh it off as people died so what. There is so much wrong with that kind of mentality being in charge of the armed forces I dont even know where to start. I supported Bernie he was neither going to hollow the military out nor put us hilariously at risk for reasons basically adding up to complete personal ineptitude. But if you force me to pick between Clown A or Psychopath B we are going with the Clown.

If Hillary loses then the thought is that the DNC might realize how much they fucked up by not going with a progressive like Bernie. Thus they might put forth a proper progressive for the 2020 run. So a lot of Bernie supporters are hoping Trump wins for this reason.

They are basically weighing 1 term with someone they hate vs 2 terms with someone they hate. Plus a lot of progressives hate Hillary more than Trump.
    Last edited by Shinzou; 2016-05-05 at 07:20 PM.

Yes and no. Depends on how you look at it.

By casting an actual ballot against either of them, you do lower their overall percentages to both of them and while that isn't much of a thing unless the public does it in massive numbers, it does send a small message.

I am writing in Sanders name myself. If either one of them get in, it won't be because of me.

And as much as people hate the thought of a Trump presidency (myself included) you better hope Hillary has enough actual people to actually win. If she loses, you can blame the DNC for backing the less electable candidate.

It would be funny to see an election where so many people wrote in another name that neither won the general, but doubt that would ever happen unless we start including "None of the Above" on the ballots which would win pretty much most elections nowadays.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    maybe, I would think long and hard on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    maybe, I would think long and hard on it.
    I have a hard time believing Bernie would even ACCEPT that. Shes like the living embodiment of selling your beliefs out if the price is right.

I'll vote for someone else. I don't believe in contrarian voting.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.