7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Maybe builds will be less frequent now? All zones are done including Suramar now, raid bosses, dungeons and world quests are in. Only thing they need to add is class tuning, mythic mechanics for raid testing later and class hall campaigns.

It definitely started yesterday around May 4 at 7pm EST.
    It definitely started today 5th May 01:00 am CEST.
    https://playoverwatch.com/en-gb/blog/20100169

You know right that we have different time zone?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Jaylock was soooo wrong.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    Jaylock was soooo wrong.
    You didn't actually believe the only Mod sanctioned troll did you?

Maybe builds will be less frequent now? All zones are done including Suramar now, raid bosses, dungeons and world quests are in. Only thing they need to add is class tuning, mythic mechanics for raid testing later and class hall campaigns.

It definitely started yesterday around May 4 at 7pm EST.
    You are confusing open beta with early access.

Deleted
    Just because a feature is nominally in the game, doesnt mean its really there. Only 3/10 mythic dungeons are in. Professions are quite incomplete. WQs are buged as hell and incomplete. Suramar definitely isn't done. And builds just recently became released more frequently when 110+WQs became available. Before that builds came aprox. every fortnight anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    You are confusing open beta with early access.
    No he isn't fam. It started last night at 7PM EST. All my friends who didn't get keys or pay for the game got in last night.

This weeks build has been cut.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    This weeks build has been cut.
    Cut content in Legion confirmed ?

I don't know why people freak out every time there's two weeks between builds given that it's a fairly frequent occurrence (and was the norm before they swapped to more regular weekly builds).

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I don't know why people freak out every time there's two weeks between builds given that it's a fairly frequent occurrence (and was the norm before they swapped to more regular weekly builds).
    Also, with beta imminent it shouldn't surprise anybody that there's going to be a gap while they get everything pulled together for things like character copies and making sure that the full 100 to 110 leveling experience is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We've been saying beta is imminent for quite a while now . . .
    Sure, but that was mostly idle speculation. Now they've got all the zones and dungeons implemented, some raid content, end game things to do, and perhaps most importantly, an August 30th deadline.

Shutdown is actually incoming in 15 mins, server message spam just popped up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it is imminent. Realistically it has been like that for about 1-2 months now which is a fair time period. It was only a few weeks ago where Suramar was released, I'm not sure why people are surprised that Blizzard is doing a few more builds until flagging it as a beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

might be build tomorrow might not be. Battlefield 5 will probably be announced tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Shutdown is actually incoming in 15 mins, server message spam just popped up.
    Hope it's what we think, wanna see some patch notes today.

Deleted
    New patch soon it seems, servers are shutting down !

/edit woops, wasn't fast enough

Damage dealing forums go down May 6th.

Hey if I get invite this weekend is going to be annoying, balancing overwatch, wow, and outside with playing and youtube video making
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Because it is imminent. Realistically it has been like that for about 1-2 months now which is a fair time period. It was only a few weeks ago where Suramar was released, I'm not sure why people are surprised that Blizzard is doing a few more builds until flagging it as a beta.
    People were saying WoD's beta was imminent in fucking January of 2014. It didn't happen until June 2014. Going with a realistic Goal, I honestly don't expect Legion's beta until the movie. Its a way to draw attention to the game. That would put it more than a month away.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Battlefield 5 will probably be announced tomorrow.
    This is what I am waiting for. All the delicious bitch tears of people assblasted when its Future/WWII/WWI/Modern. Battlefield's fanbase is so worked up in a frenzy right now its gonna be hilarious.

Pushing a build this late?