Thread: 3d paint

10+ Year Old Account

3d paint

Yeh that is pretty much just a advanced windows paint. But i could see it like a good way to use for biznis. Like 3d printing a product after its created (if its supported, but probaly isnt).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Looks like they are pointing it at designers. Probably makes a simple 3d model so that a 3D modeler can clean it up and make something that would work in a game, or a dress maker could use the design to make a real dress, etc. Pretty amazing and I wish I had one.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Yeh that is pretty much just a advanced windows paint. But i could see it like a good way to use for biznis. Like 3d printing a product after its created (if its supported, but probaly isnt).
    It looks extremely fun. But i think i eventually would grow tired of it and return to ordinary 3d sculpt/painter programs like zbrush/Autodesk suite. Sitting in a comfortable chair and create stuff with a slight move of mouse is just easier.

Or just have fun with this tiny but amazing program -
    http://stephaneginier.com/sculptgl/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Looks like they are pointing it at designers. Probably makes a simple 3d model so that a 3D modeler can clean it up and make something that would work in a game, or a dress maker could use the design to make a real dress, etc. Pretty amazing and I wish I had one.
    Well it would be a time saver if you wanted to bring the idea to 3d. So no need for 2d concept art.
    Don't sweat the details!!!