Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Can we all agree that this Thread should be named "Chat Thread #34"
    Noooess! Legit dating going on ^^ Apart from random computer and bike nerd talk...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    No! If we don't that'll never happen! Let's not agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as everyone in the thread has found a date, we will!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Derpkitteh is still my pick if I could date anyone on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    For totally innocent reasons, I'm sure.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    For totally innocent reasons, I'm sure.
    Of course! *whistles innocently*

10+ Year Old Account
    You spelled her name wrong! Capitalizing non-capitalized nicknames should be a capital offense.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Is she super hot?

Damn, no way i'm reading the last 1k pages since the last time i've been in this thread lol
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-05-05 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Damn, no way i'm reading the last 1k pages since the last time i've been in this thread lol
    We really should release this thread as a book. It is quite read-worthy.

i still said i'd probably wind up being pretty boring. but hey, i'd totally be down with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Is she super hot?
    i call myself average.

but, i've been told that what i consider average is actually pretty to most people. so, idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Noooess! Legit dating going on ^^ Apart from random computer and bike nerd talk...
    that's totally false!, if that were true where is my date?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    We really should release this thread as a book. It is quite read-worthy.
    So true. The amount of crazy in these 1270 pages is beyond human comprehension.

that's totally false!, if that were true where is my date?!
    Here we go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Here we go!
    Wait... are you asking me out on a date?!

I'M NOT EMOTIONALLY PREPARE!

@May90 I'm getting a new GPU~

My yelling at MSI paid off, getting a $400 GPU for free that gets placed between a GTX970 and a GTX980 in performance!

Still won't be returning to MSI for anything, though. (Except to RMA the card in case of anything happens.)

Perhaps this means I should start shopping for that crop now since it seems I'm going to be saving money! >:3
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    @May90 I'm getting a new GPU~

My yelling at MSI paid off, getting a $400 GPU for free that gets placed between a GTX970 and a GTX980 in performance!

Still won't be returning to MSI for anything, though. (Except to RMA the card in case of anything happens.)

Perhaps this means I should start shopping for that crop now since it seems I'm going to be saving money! >:3
    Ah, I was too slow... Was just going to make a comment stating that, as a punishment for laziness in the thread, the next person commenting would have to date me. You would be the prey!

My GPU is still better: I've got 980. It is not overclocked though; I never do overclocking, since I am paranoid. If you are into that, you might even beat me!

Ah, I was too slow... Was just going to make a comment stating that, as a punishment for laziness in the thread, the next person commenting would have to date me. You would be the prey!

My GPU is still better: I've got 980. It is not overclocked though; I never do overclocking, since I am paranoid. If you are into that, you might even beat me!
    I've attempted overclocking a few times. Couldn't get the performance difference high enough to justify the heat increase / crash rate.

Until this GPU, I usually had mid-range hardware that was more Reliable than Performance heavy. But it seems, since I'm getting the most power GPU in a generation to date that I've owned, no sure what I'm going to do... My Card seems to be made for 4K/VR/DX12 things, and I don't have any of those.

My display and I have a lot in common. We're both Single.

Now I just have to learn how to do math to see if I can fit it into my case... If it'll fit... Or find someone to pay to do that. Pretty sure my PSU will hold it, though.

Hmm... I don't mind being prey~, but I do love to be a brat, too. Even if that means having a crop just to annoy people, oppose to enforcing them. >:3

10+ Year Old Account
    I've attempted overclocking a few times. Couldn't get the performance difference high enough to justify the heat increase / crash rate.

Until this GPU, I usually had mid-range hardware that was more Reliable than Performance heavy. But it seems, since I'm getting the most power GPU in a generation to date that I've owned, no sure what I'm going to do... My Card seems to be made for 4K/VR/DX12 things, and I don't have any of those.

My display and I have a lot in common. We're both Single.

Now I just have to learn how to do math to see if I can fit it into my case... If it'll fit... Or find someone to pay to do that. Pretty sure my PSU will hold it, though.

Hmm... I don't mind being prey~, but I do love to be a brat, too. Even if that means having a crop just to annoy people, oppose to enforcing them. >:3
    Well, you can do downscaling from 4K with that GPU... I am not sure if that particular card supports it, but if it does, it is quite a leap in quality. Otherwise, indeed, it seems to be an overkill for, pretty much, everything. On the flip side, you can always max all settings out and not have to worry about trying to get a compromise between performance and graphics quality.

But, wait... If you have your display, and your display has you, then neither of you is single, no?

Hmm, being Zergling's prey can be unpleasant. Zergling is the fastest unit, so you can't outrun me. Zergling is also the weakest unit though... but shhh, I've never said that!

Well, you can do downscaling from 4K with that GPU... I am not sure if that particular card supports it, but if it does, it is quite a leap in quality. Otherwise, indeed, it seems to be an overkill for, pretty much, everything. On the flip side, you can always max all settings out and not have to worry about trying to get a compromise between performance and graphics quality.

But, wait... If you have your display, and your display has you, then neither of you is single, no?

Hmm, being Zergling's prey can be unpleasant. Zergling is the fastest unit, so you can't outrun me. Zergling is also the weakest unit though... but shhh, I've never said that!
    R9 390 Gaming 8Gb is the one I'm getting, I think. That is what they told, me anyway. They didn't give me a link or picture of any kind.

2nd fastest unit! Maybe 3rd? Arn't Vultures and Diamondbacks faster for Land units?

I don't have a favored safe word I'll use for everything, but I do have bottle of lemonjuice to spray just in case of a Zerg Invasion! :3

Aww, I can't find any that are funny... Most of them just have marks and short words. Totally think I should have one for being this Dreadlord rank! Seems to appropriate!

Omg... I just noticed something. I took my system, and put it on PCPartPicker, and my system is around $1500. Not including my display... To think I spent $400 replacing / fixing parts... This is another reason why I'm favoring towards Consoles!

Hmm... The tool I'm using... Won't work for that card... Will need to find a new one... Yet, people seem to favor MSI's Afterburner... Suggested to use something though to control the fans, as they won't kick on until 60c, making the card run rather hot without any software to force it to cooldown.
    Last edited by Shadow Fox; 2016-05-06 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    R9 390 Gaming 8Gb is the one I'm getting, I think. That is what they told, me anyway. They didn't give me a link or picture of any kind.

2nd fastest unit! Maybe 3rd? Arn't Vultures and Diamondbacks faster for Land units?

I don't have a favored safe word I'll use for everything, but I do have bottle of lemonjuice to spray just in case of a Zerg Invasion! :3

Aww, I can't find any that are funny... Most of them just have marks and short words. Totally think I should have one for being this Dreadlord rank! Seems to appropriate!

Omg... I just noticed something. I took my system, and put it on PCPartPicker, and my system is around $1500. Not including my display... To think I spent $400 replacing / fixing parts... This is another reason why I'm favoring towards Consoles!
    Hmm, $1,500... I am a bit ashamed to admit that my display alone tops that. I suppose I am the champion of the nerd club!

I don't know much about AMD cards, but according to benchmarks it is pretty close to 980 (15% slower or so). Overkill if you do not have a 4K display!

Well, Vultures and Diamondbacks do not count, since they aren't available in melee. Interceptors are a bit faster, but they are not exactly units. Granted, we are only the fastest when on creep; otherwise Zealot with Charge beats us. Hmm... On second thought, would you mind meeting in that slick restaurant called "Creepy Dunes"? *puts on a lab coat for protection from lemon juice*

---

Time for the Zergling to sleep. Zzz!

Final exam for the semester in a few hours. So ready to be done for a while~