Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Seriously... Man up, people...

The average waiting time for the quick match games is 0:58 sec. Few moments ago I was in a queue for 2:11 minutes, and still not getting into a game. On the other hand, the average wait time for matches against medium AI is 0:02 sec. I got in after 5 seconds of waiting. Stop with the care bear crap, folks, and start playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot of people trying out the game for the first time due to the Open Beta. Most of them are probably trying to practice before jumping into PvP matches.

And even if they never intend to do PvP, that's their business.

Quote Originally Posted by Verterdegete View Post
    The average waiting time for the quick match games is 0:58 sec. Few moments ago I was in a queue for 2:11 minutes, and still not getting into a game. On the other hand, the average wait time for matches against medium AI is 0:02 sec. I got in after 5 seconds of waiting. Stop with the care bear crap, folks, and start playing the game.
    I will priv message you my Paypal email address where you can send my $60. Once the transaction is complete i will play how YOU want me to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um... they are playing the game.
    Trying to deligitimize how others play just because it's not how you prefer to play just makes you look like an asshole.

FWIW, PvAI is also the most popular game mode in League, and many other games as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrash Umbra View Post
    There's a lot of people trying out the game for the first time due to the Open Beta. Most of them are probably trying to practice before jumping into PvP matches.

And even if they never intend to do PvP, that's their business.
    I don't understand what the point of even playing this game if you're not going to want to do matchmaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

@Scratches

Sorry I hurt your delicate feelings.

@Scratches

Sorry I hurt your delicate feelings.
    Not sure what he said to make you think you in ANY way hurt his feelings LOL

But alas i now realize this was a Troll thread and you got us, touché

good job.. it's the first day of Open beta calm the fek down, dude..

But I just want to sit there in the main menu twiddling my thumbs and looking at my pretty skins while listening to bastion go "BWEEEEEEEE"

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Not sure what he said to make you think you in ANY way hurt his feelings LOL
    He called me an asshole for having the audacity to urge people to PvP in a PvP game.

He called me an asshole for having the audacity to urge people to PvP in a PvP game.
    And does that upset you?

7+ Year Old Account
    I saw this as " I had to wait 2 minutes for a que to play , now i must go on my entitled rage vent and insult people"

Last checked playing the game is playing the game. Doesn't matter if its vs AI or players.

Also last checked you can't tell others how to spend there money and play there game. With the way you just acted I wouldn't want you on my team anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I don't understand what the point of even playing this game if you're not going to want to do matchmaking.
    To play it thats the point....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe people are already sick of the Aimbotting Hanzo's in Quickplay?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
    Um... they are playing the game.
    Trying to deligitimize how others play just because it's not how you prefer to play just makes you look like an asshole.

FWIW, PvAI is also the most popular game mode in League, and many other games as well.
    If you just took out the middle part, your argument would've stood just fine.

Its ...not a pvp game.

its a first person shooter arena team game.

You have the OPTION to do it against players.

Perhaps instead we should call you an "asshole" for insulting people because you cant figure out what to do with your own existence for 2 minutes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    If you just took out the middle part, your argument would've stood just fine.
    Op coulda left out the " Stop with the care bear crap, folks, and start playing the game. ".

Op isnt looking to solve any problems.

OP is just trying to insult people for having the gall to deny him quicker than 2 minute access to his matches.

OP is a jerk and i support anyone calling him out on it.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Could just man up and stop bitching about how other people want to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Maybe people are already sick of the Aimbotting Hanzo's in Quickplay?
    I know I am.

And yes, playing against the AI is still playing the game. What do you think people are doing, starting up the game and going out for a cheeseburger or something?

It might not be as tactical, but you should go over to Brawl the queues are a lot faster at least for me and if you're new to playing like me it is a great way to force you to learn how to play a wider variety of characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing the chat toxicity of .. well.. all pvp games - especially fps ones, I can really understand people wanting to try out the game first against bots before playing with and against other players. I personally dont care if people spew hatred towards me, but there are many that do care, and that is fine.