Deleted
    So they won’t mention Hydra’s actual purpose in the movies? Sounds disappointing. I had hoped they would and put Coulsen back in an Avenger’s movie since they did "kill" him just to make the tv series and thus make Hydra’s goal known but I guess not.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    So they won’t mention Hydra’s actual purpose in the movies? Sounds disappointing. I had hoped they would and put Coulsen back in an Avenger’s movie since they did "kill" him just to make the tv series and thus make Hydra’s goal known but I guess not.
    It was the other way around. They brought him back to life just to make the TV show. He was supposed to be dead dead dead.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Man after seeing the movie im left with so many unanswered questions for the new Thor and Infinity war.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

I'm back. /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    It really depends on what happens between now and then. If AoS ends in 2018, there's plenty of time to write Coulson into Inhumans
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    The movie was amazing

Vision in a sweater, collared shirt, and khakis, was hilarious. Spiderman was great, Black Panther was great. I wonder how Thor will feel knowing he wasnt invited to the fighting.

Just got this in my email for those who missed it last time. Free month of Marvel Unlimited when picking a side. Clicking image will take you to the page.

*First month Free and Digitial Gift Offer valid 5/04/16 12:01 AM ET to 5/15/16 11:59 PM ET on monthly memberships only. Only one code may be applied to this offer. OFfer is open to new and former (now-cancelled) Marvel Unlimited members.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The movie was amazing

Vision in a sweater, collared shirt, and khakis, was hilarious. Spiderman was great, Black Panther was great. I wonder how Thor will feel knowing he wasnt invited to the fighting.
    He was upset and did a video on youtube bout it i believe. But whoever had him on the team and i assume hell go on Caps side, would have just destroyed the other team. At least hes gonna get his own movie, what happened to black widows solo movie? would be more interested in that than Black Panther

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it, Paul Rodd nailed it again, really stood out to me how well he delivered his comedic lines. Spider man was great, Black Panther pretty much a super badass. Slow at times, but it was all well done, I noticed the OST for this one is probably one of the best from Marvel. I really liked the music for CapvsTony and the air port scene.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    He was upset and did a video on youtube bout it i believe. But whoever had him on the team and i assume hell go on Caps side, would have just destroyed the other team. At least hes gonna get his own movie, what happened to black widows solo movie? would be more interested in that than Black Panther
    Here's the video: https://www.facebook.com/TheRussoBro...8569603278974/

(Stupid forums says facebook video is supported, but isn't ><)

Wonder if there should be more tv-movie interconnections and references, particularly from the movie side referencing tv.
    With the events in Civil War being about the government keeping super heroes in check, it would make sense for them to monitor things like a red cladded vigilante beating the crap out of people in Hell's Kitchen, or a super powered detective and a guy with unbreakable skin....

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    Wonder if there should be more tv-movie interconnections and references, particularly from the movie side referencing tv.
    With the events in Civil War being about the government keeping super heroes in check, it would make sense for them to monitor things like a red cladded vigilante beating the crap out of people in Hell's Kitchen, or a super powered detective and a guy with unbreakable skin....
    They only really keep the Avengers in check, since they are an internationally operating group. They probably don't know about small-time vigilantes, and they probably don't really care.

The real answer is of course that the TV side and movie side just won't interconnect, some blame different management, while I think that they simply should not do it.

Saw Civil War at 10 last night (closer to 11 after all the ads and previews ). So amazing. Spider-Man was awesome, Tom Holland did such a good job. And as someone who's tired of Spider-Man movies, I'm really looking forward to Homecoming now.

Started slow, but once everything was set up I was entertained throughout. So much was happening, but I felt like each point got enough time. #TeamCap all the way, but you could see Tony's side. Scarlet Witch and Black Panther were badass. Antman was great. Loved the Bucky/Falcon dynamic. Will see again. Next time in IMAX hopefully
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

man, tony is just building suits for everybody these days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    the defenders will get a cameo in infinity war. dont expect aos. maybe coulson at some point but thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

"During an interview with Collider, the directors – who are also trying to top themselves again with the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War duology – were asked if any LGBT characters would show up in future Marvel projects and the two said they were confident the LGBT community would be represented in the MCU.

“(Joe*Russo I think the chances are strong. I mean, it’s incumbent upon us as storytellers who are making mass-appeal movies to make mass-appeal movies, and to diversify as much as possible. It’s sad in the way that Hollywood lags behind other industries so significantly, one because you think that it would be a progressive industry, and two it’s such a visible industry. So I think it’s important that on all fronts we keep pushing for diversification because then the storytelling becomes more interesting, more rich, and more truthful.”"

http://heroichollywood.com/russo-brothers-say-chances-strong-lgbt-characters-mcu/

- - - Updated - - -

"In an interview with David Maisel, who served as president of Marvel Studios from 2003-2009, Maisel revealed early deals to get Marvel properties to the big screen. He noted that Marvel was very close to selling both Captain America and Thor, to Warner Brothers and Sony respectively.

“If I had gotten there three months, six months later, [the Warner Bros. and Sony] deals would have been done. And there would be no chance to bring all these characters together.”

Maisel blocked the deals between Marvel, Warner Bros., and Sony to sell the characters; and Maisel also secured a $525 million loan for Marvel to make their own live-action adaptations of the characters. Under the loan, each film had to be made under $165 million and had to be rated PG-13 and it secured Marvel the rights to ten characters ranging from*“Captain America and something vaguely called the Avengers at the high end, dwindling to Shang-Chi and Power Pack.”"

http://heroichollywood.com/marvel-considered-selling-captain-america-thor/
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Saw civil war last night in an advanced screening.

To say this movie is good is under appreciating it. This movie was a masterpiece.

The CGI was pretty bad in some spots, but you won't notice unless you try.

#Team Cap

I thought Civil War was Amazing

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, I noticed the CGI for Iron Man was petty crappy in the Airport scenes - when he had his helmet down.
    its because rdj nolonger wears the suit at all anymore. they just cgi it onto his body and his masked scenes he just shoves his face in the camera.

- - - Updated - - -

im taking my nephews to go see it sunday.

the 4 year old lost his shit when he saw spider-man in the trailer
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

personally with ike gone and fiege always wanting one, i think black widow is a lock for phase 4, especially with scarjo having the biggest star power than any of the other mcu actors

"We’ve announced the next nine movies, ten counting Civil War, through the end of 2019. Where we go beyond that are ongoing discussions that we’ll focus on in the next few years because we have a lot to do before then. Of the characters that you’ve just mentioned I would say certainly the one creatively and emotionally that we are most committing to doing is Black Widow.

We think she’s an amazing character. We think Scarlett Johansson’s portrayal of her is amazing. She’s a lead Avenger and has amazing stories in her own right to tell that we think would be fun to turn into a standalone franchise.”

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/...ck-widow-movie

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. This quote from him during the same Q&A is also worth noting:

“…we want people to watch our films and see themselves reflected in the heroes, in the villains, in the story lines. That means being as diverse as our world is. I’m a giant Star Trek fan. You know what IDIC means? It was Gene Roddenbery’s mantra, infinite diversity in infinite combinations. I think that’s just the facts of our world right now.”

I really dont understand how some people can be on cap's side on this. All he did in this movie was defending his friend for the expense of hundreds of lives "oh boo-hoo my friend is being hunted, lets kill everyone to prove them wrong and no matter what he ever did, he's my friend" Captain America was this movies villain tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I really dont understand how some people can be on cap's side on this. All he did in this movie was defending his friend for the expense of hundreds of lives "oh boo-hoo my friend is being hunted, lets kill everyone to prove them wrong and no matter what he ever did, he's my friend" Captain America was this movies villain tbh
    You mean his friend ... who was innocent?

And who did Cap kill? Heck, he stopped Bucky from killing one of the raid cops.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    You mean his friend ... who was innocent?

And who did Cap kill? Heck, he stopped Bucky from killing one of the raid cops.
    Directly, none. But the damage on all these escapes etc was devastating. If there were deaths on Sokovia for instance there surely would've been some in these situations.

And yes, he was innocent for what he was accused in this movie, but when it came to what the winter soldier did to the Starks, Captain America gave no shit and just jumped to defend him and start beating up Tony.

I could've understood his opinion and actions if the movie had the same premise as the comics, meaning that everyone had to register. But in this it was just an oversight for the Avengers....and he goes and does everything that the Avengers has been critisized for
    Last edited by Wikko; 2016-05-06 at 08:05 PM.