Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Lol. It obviously went right over your head. Therougetitan means that the login screen isn't on the same world as the Tomb of Sargeras (Azeroth). With the planets in the background, it appears this login screen was taken on Mardum.
    Shit sorry. I was wondering if that's what he meant but didn't think so, my bad @Therougetitan. Kinda 12 AM but I wanna finish season 2 of the 100. Anyway, my bad bud:P.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Animated version of New Login: https://gfycat.com/DelayedAlertHamster
    Looks way better animated, though I am slightly disappointed they didn't use the Tomb.

The new Stormwind City park looks wonderful! Also, that uber cute new baby murloc pet. Here's hoping they find homes for all of the other unobtainable murloc pets.

Cutscenes for the broken shore seens to be in this build

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Looks way better animated, though I am slightly disappointed they didn't use the Tomb.
    Yah i noticed it wasnt the tomb now... kind disappointed with that. the tomb is so freaking amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    The new Stormwind City park looks wonderful! Also, that uber cute new baby murloc pet. Here's hoping they find homes for all of the other unobtainable murloc pets.
    Just seen it on WoWHead and it does look nice, but I am Horde...lol...
    Really want something like that in Orgrimmar.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New park isn't what I wanted, but I"m just glad it's fixed.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Login Screen needs to have more polys on the Architecture in the background. Compared to the Fel Reavers that shit looks like Vanilla Buildings and it really stands out.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    New park isn't what I wanted, but I"m just glad it's fixed.
    What did you expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Login screen, both intros available, damage tuning incoming, yeah it would not surprise me if the pre-patch PTR is within this month. Not gonna bet on it, but it's not a strange notion, anymore.
    Still not a hint of Music.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Aww, I'm a Horde main too. But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the other guys getting nice things too.

Glad to see they're getting into the nitty-gritty with balancing going underway. Also hope the changes to protection paladins spruce things up.

Hidden artifact skin! I wonder if we've already seen them, or if they haven't been added yet? Hopefully they're tricky to find.

Is the new Park phased so you don't see the monument until after Broken Shore? Does it stay destroyed until then?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Login Screen needs to have more polys on the Architecture in the background. Compared to the Fel Reavers that shit looks like Vanilla Buildings and it really stands out.
    - - - Updated - - -

What did you expect?

Still not a hint of Music.
    Wrong! It's actually really quite good so far!

10+ Year Old Account
    Flaskataur in Stormwind now sells Legendary Weapons for testing.
    u wot m8.

I'm sure the hidden artifacts have already been datamined (or will be). I can see the hidden skins being the really outlandish skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Wrong! It's actually really quite good so far!
    Not ingame, though!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Don't forget we did get an updated Orgrimmar, it was updated with spikes, spikes, and more spikes.

Looks like I wasn't the only one dying to see the park rebuilt. *trollface.jpeg*

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tried the Horde broken shores....at least for me it's totally broken. Can't attack at all....can call elementals but then it tells me invalid target if I send them to fight. Put in a report but a bit disappointed, been waiting to see horde side.

I would've preferred the Gilnean district it was originally supposed to be, but whatever, it looks comfortable and it's not a smoldering crater anymore.

Legion's ruined features list:
    -Stormwind park ✓
    -Login screen ✓
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    Legion's ruined features list:
    -Stormwind park ✓
    -Login screen ✓
    lol, good one

That login screen looks so bland when compared to previous expansions...maybe it'll look better in motion.

Also, with tuning having started, can we have a renewed "discussion" on alpha/beta please? I really miss that. /s