Deleted
    Reading the wording for the MS legendary since it was datamined a while ago "Equip: Mortal Strike generates 15 rage" gave me the impression it turned MS into a rage generator. Testing it just now and MS still costs 20 rage and gets 15 refunded with the legendary equipped, was getting my hopes up for that one.
    Last edited by mmoc0bf7bade3f; 2016-05-06 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geryas View Post
    I don't like the legs, having to run away from a boss so you can leap back in to apply CS is just messy gameplay.
    You only have to move 8 yards, but even then you probably wont be using it unless you badly need another aoe CS more than once per min. I really cant see this beating 3x WW, 35% execute or rage gen from MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    So someone correct me if I'm wrong, but execute seems like the worst button you could possibly press.
    Yeah it is pretty rough. Both MS and Slam got nerfed by 20%, Execute ate a 40% nerf, so got a lot weaker by comparison.

I guess Overpower and Bladestorm are really nice now as talents. Huehuehuehue.

I don't even know what to say about this spec anymore, I hate it. The fury legendaries are awesome, the arms ones blow. Looks like it's either Fury or Demon Hunter for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Geryas View Post
    I don't like the legs, having to run away from a boss so you can leap back in to apply CS is just messy gameplay.
    You probably won't be using them for single target anyway, and the range on CS is very short, easy to leap without moving out of melee range; a technique anyone who raided in MoP would know!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Overpower and Bladestorm are really nice now as talents. Huehuehuehue.

I don't even know what to say about this spec anymore, I hate it. The fury legendaries are awesome, the arms ones blow. Looks like it's either Fury or Demon Hunter for Legion.
    I dunno about that. WW belt after Cleave is ridiculous, and AoE CS with Weight of the Earth is insane. With Titanic Might you can get 80% uptime on AoE CS before Warbreaker.

I'm really surprised Bladestorm wasn't nerfed. Expect it any day now.

Sorry, they aren't bad. They just don't do much to help the gameplay IMO.

Sorry, they aren't bad. They just don't do much to help the gameplay IMO.
    Well the obvious counter to that is your old argument: they'd be too important, and the gameplay wouldn't exist without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Well the obvious counter to that is your old argument: they'd be too important, and the gameplay wouldn't exist without them.
    Touché sir. Yet we have to take what we can get these days.

Deleted
    Thank god they finally buffed Ravager, my life wasn't complete without the extra heroic throw damage it will now do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbydude65 View Post
    Don't you mean since the beginning of time?
    Second Wind and Blood Craze would like a word

Touché sir. Yet we have to take what we can get these days.

Waited multiple alpha builds for some warrior tuning.. hopefully some slight iterations on how arms works etc, instead get steep nerfs and some weird legendaries... argh my poor heart

Deleted
    WoD 2.0 for Arms...

Oh well, R.I.P. Arms!

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHA honestly, wtf is this bullshit. Like, was our damage really that strong? At this point I may as well stop keeping up to date with warriors, it just hurts too much.

Am I reading it incorrectly, or is Fury execute now really more potent that Arms?

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    Am I reading it incorrectly, or is Fury execute now really more potent that Arms?
    It has been.

Deleted
    Seeing the latest changes this morning...
    We've heard the feedback, and are happy with how Arms (and Fury) are playing right now
    You'd wonder if their diet consists of lemons and vinegar, with salty icecream as desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    HAHA honestly, wtf is this bullshit. Like, was our damage really that strong? At this point I may as well stop keeping up to date with warriors, it just hurts too much.
    Or ya know, realize that this is alpha, and our very first tuning pass. Changes will be varied for a while as they attempt to balance everyone out. Wouldn't be surprised if Mortal Strike saw a buff (or Slam saw another nerf), if Bladestorm got a nerf, and if Rage values change over the course of this tuning cycle.
    Curoar, Arms Warrior of 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Outside of Shadow Priests and Demon Hunters then yeah Warriors were the next in line, and how that looks on paper is maybe you're doing 300k dps and maybe the hunter/mage below you is doing 200k dps. Though I didn't think Arms execute needed such an incredible nerf though, it was already weaker than WOD execute.

But yeah Arms can go rot in hell, if I wanted to play bingo I'd go visit my nan.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Arms went gold boyz. Golden crap tho.
    I guess blizzard does not understand the difference between the words 'generate' and 'refund'. They are probably coding that shit with anger management in mind, but there are so many ways of making that work withou keeping the clunkiness.
    No changes to tactician. Guess we gotta accept this shitty design and put slam in the spam key.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

I...I don't know what i expected....