Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Warcraft Movie date release.!!

I'm really disappointing (once again) from Blizzard, this time is the movie, every time when they talk about movie they say "on Theater June 10th"
    Guess what.. This is not true, if you go to blizzard side and check when the movie will be near you, you will see that on several cities all over the World the movie will be released in difference dates.. f.e:

France
    25 May 2016

Azerbaijan
    26 May 2016

Belarus
    26 May 2016

Germany
    26 May 2016

Denmark
    26 May 2016

Hungary
    26 May 2016

Kazakhstan
    26 May 2016

Netherlands
    26 May 2016

Russia
    26 May 2016

Ukraine
    26 May 2016

Norway
    27 May 2016

Sweden
    27 May 2016

Italy
    2 June 2016

UK
    3 June 2016 *30th May According to Warcraft Facebook

Philippines
    8 June 2016

Brazil
    9 June 2016

Colombia
    9 June 2016

Czech Republic
    9 June 2016

Cambodia
    9 June 2016

Mexico
    9 June 2016

Portugal
    9 June 2016

Singapore
    9 June 2016

Slovakia
    9 June 2016

Bulgaria
    10 June 2016

Canada
    10 June 2016

Finland
    10 June 2016

Turkey
    10 June 2016

USA
    10 June 2016

Argentina
    30 June 2016

Chile
    30 June 2016

From what Blizzard let all understand movie supposed to be a World premiere, now May 26th Facebook, Twitter, MMo and of course all Wow servers will going to have spoils about movie, what the point to go see a movie when everybody will talk about each scene in the movie?????

This will going to be the worst spoils ever my dear Blizzard! I wonder who have this brilliant idea to release the most expected movie on different days.

You mean like every movie ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

A: This has literally nothing to do with blizzard. They are not a movie company. They have some creative control over the movie. Release dates are as far from creative as it could be.
    B: This is how movies work. They release on diffrent times around the world. Not sure why the US always gets the late dates, lately. But commercials are are telling you the release date for the region you are in. In Germany the commercials say the 26. It would be pretty stupid to send you to the movie on the day it airs in denmark.
    C: Its the Warcraft II story. Its like...20 years old.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You mean like every movie ever?
    That and Blizzard have little to do with the movie itself (mostly consulting with Duncan Jones IIRC), Legendary is the studio making the movie and Universal is the publisher.

7+ Year Old Account
    This will be just like the time i got spoiled that Titanic sinks in the Movie.
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

yeap that always sux

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    That and Blizzard have little to do with the movie itself (mostly consulting with Duncan Jones IIRC), Legendary is the studio making the movie and Universal is the publisher.
    Imo doesnt matter who makes the movie but who ordered.. and that is Blizzard..im not going to see a movie of Duncan Jones but the movie of the game i'm playing over 10 years

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    blaming blizz when they had no part in setting the date .. well guess everyone needs something to blame on blizz

Oh look another American complaining about having to wait a few days to see a movie becasue other countries get is first. Come to Australia, its not even garaunteed to even be shown here. Ive checked 3 of my closest cinemas and none of them are showing. Ive checked the release scheduale and its not on there. the cinema sites show the release date, but its not going to be shown. Just be lucky you get to see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatorri View Post
    I'm really disappointing (once again) from Blizzard
    It has fuck all to do with Blizzard.
    The movie is made and released by the studio, Blizzard has no say in it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    A: This has literally nothing to do with blizzard. They are not a movie company. They have some creative control over the movie. Release dates are as far from creative as it could be.
    B: This is how movies work. They release on diffrent times around the world. Not sure why the US always gets the late dates, lately. But commercials are are telling you the release date for the region you are in. In Germany the commercials say the 26. It would be pretty stupid to send you to the movie on the day it airs in denmark.
    C: Its the Warcraft II story. Its like...20 years old.
    A: From the moment movie is about Warcraft Blizzard is involved.. doesnt matter if they are not a movie company.. they just hire one.

B.I simple cant understant why to do that..

C.Doesnt matter if is 20yrs old.. still the 1st movie of Warcraft.!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel sorry for Blizzard when I see posts like this. People just attacking and accusing without putting in any prior thought or research. We all know that finding problems and ways to moan at Blizzard is the current trend, but it's this kind of shit that really does it for me

However, I have my tickets booked for 30th May (UK) so I guess I don't have the worst end of the stick
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There's nothing left to do but take our own lives.
    DH / Shaman / Warrior / Druid / Mage / Rogue / Warlock

A: From the moment movie is about Warcraft Blizzard is involved.. doesnt matter if they are not a movie company.. they just hire one.
    It doesn't matter if Blizzard hired them, they have Zero control over anything to do with the publishing or release dates of this movie. Heck, they were not even allowed to stream the first sneak peaks of the movies shown at blizzcon, and that was their own event! Blizzard is not the ones to be angry have. They have zero say or control over the release dates for the movie in anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Netherlands is actually June 2nd.

This has nothing to do with Blizzard.

And UEFA EURO 2016 starts on 10th June, this probably had a little impact on the release dates in europe.

Stop whining!

If you want to see the movie first, fly to France/Egypt/UAE. Problem solved.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-06 at 10:12 AM.

Don't listen to all these people saying Blizzard had no control. They did it just to spite you and for no other reason, true story.

I'd send an angry letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Locknrollen View Post
    This will be just like the time i got spoiled that Titanic sinks in the Movie.
    You should be using a spoiler tag for that. Just saying.

Considering the terrible marketing campaign, this staggered release could save the movie.

That is, if it's good.

Oh so you mean like pretty much any movie ever?

I'll pm you the whole story (every little change from the source) when I'm back from watching it.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-06 at 10:51 AM.

B.I simple cant understant why to do that..

C.Doesnt matter if is 20yrs old.. still the 1st movie of Warcraft.!!!
    You clearly don't understand how any of this works if you think any of it is blizzards fault.

Not the first movie ever to do this ether. Ether wait and shut up or just shut up really. Its going to keep happening so deal with it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD