Well, apparently tank tuning pass havent done yet, but as of now it's absolutely safe to say that our scaling atm is totally terrible. Making J to 4\8 reduction will do the job, considering increasing recharge time for SoTR was a good move.
    Talking about your "happiness" about this changes, none of them are making gameplay even a bit more attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alveona View Post
    Well, apparently tank tuning pass havent done yet, but as of now it's absolutely safe to say that our scaling atm is totally terrible. Making J to 4\8 reduction will do the job, considering increasing recharge time for SoTR was a good move.
    Talking about your "happiness" about this changes, none of them are making gameplay even a bit more attractive.
    To be fair, sera is exactly the trade between dps and survivability we've been asking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a shocking and completely unforeseeable turn of events.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    To be fair, sera is exactly the trade between dps and survivability we've been asking for.
    True.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Judgement reducing SotR recharge is better but still trash compared to HoPo generating. It's a 0 skill cap mouthbreather solution. At least with HoPo you had to properly manage the priority for your generators to optimize SotR uptime. Now it's so easy a caveman can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerriodos View Post
    What I get for posting between dungeon pulls.
    Might be easier to stop by TC channel in discord then :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackalackin View Post
    Judgement reducing SotR recharge is better but still trash compared to HoPo generating.
    I still am not giving up hope that, maybe... just maybe that the SotR charge system is going to be changed to have more ways to gain recharge other than judgment.

In the end though, I feel this is a classic case of changing something that functioned perfectly fine, for no real reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Spreadsheet is updated.
    Hey! Will highly appreciate if you add spreadsheet link to your signature. 10x in advance

Quote Originally Posted by versuslol View Post
    Hey! Will highly appreciate if you add spreadsheet link to your signature. 10x in advance
    It is: written in pink Legion Prot P Theorycrafting its a link to http://bit.ly/1PJ3lh3

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    It is: written in pink Legion Prot P Theorycrafting its a link to http://bit.ly/1PJ3lh3
    yeah! still sleeping 10x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by versuslol View Post
    It's there, under the Prot Theorycraft link.

Edit: I really suck at this game. It's moved past comical and into sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerriodos View Post
    It's there, under the Prot Theorycraft link.

Edit: I really suck at this game. It's moved past comical and into sad.
    /pat

10char

Deleted
    Unrelated from the previous posts, but just a quick question nevertheless:

Are Prot Paladins damage-wise viable to level at a decent pace and do end-game solo content, compared to other dps specs (even if just a little slower, but doable)?

I ask this because i was thinking of leveling a prot paladin to mainly tank @ 5 men @ end-game, but i also love to quest and world-quests, but i can't stand ret for anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    Unrelated from the previous posts, but just a quick question nevertheless:

Are Prot Paladins damage-wise viable to level at a decent pace and do end-game solo content, compared to other dps specs (even if just a little slower, but doable)?

I ask this because i was thinking of leveling a prot paladin to mainly tank @ 5 men @ end-game, but i also love to quest and world-quests, but i can't stand ret for anything.
    Yeah sure it'll be perfectly viable, it has been for the last couple expansions, go for it

Seraphim (if anything) will certainly help any leveling ease caused by low tank damage.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm fine with seraphim, i was one of those that asked for it, i just wish it was something else than stats

Now that we've got Seraphim for damage, all we need is Harsh Words (or I guess now it would be Harsh Light?) that does our %missing health in damage. Roll em both into a new seal, call it Seal of the Gladiator Stance and put that sh*t on the talent tree. It's the DPS spec we've never wanted but always needed

I wish Seraphim did something other than stats as well. Like adding +X% Holy damage onto every attack during its duration and adjusting a few of our key abilities with some interesting sauce.

Seraphim coming back was nice, our damage now is definitely way too fucking high, i like how squishy we feel overall going Seraphim compared to having the heal cdr on sotr use - Makes for some level of engaging gameplay. The mantra we tended to run in my guild this expansion was have me tank as often as possible and the cotank as little as possible as it was a damage increase for me and not for him, feels strange that that may become backwards purely because the damage intake difference of sera vs non sera is so absurd that on prog encounters when tanking consistently at decent levels of tank damage, i could see myself getting fucking obliterated.

Worried right now that Seraphim will be too weak defensively, and eat up too much SotR uptime. Relegating it to only being useable on farm/overgeared fights to rank while being unviable for progression. No alpha though so I just read notes, assume the worst, and pray for good news from those who have access.
    Last edited by Crackalackin; 2016-05-06 at 10:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now isn't the time to be worrying about balance issues. They're still working on basic gameplay for prot, balance comes after that.

What matters is that Seraphim is BACK and the charge on crit mechanic is GONE. Now we test to see how this style fits and if it's any more interesting than e previous version and iterate on that.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30