Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    The spider mount now costs 2,000,000 G (up from 100,000 G). lol.
    That seems a more reasonable price for a very unusual mount.... even though it is out of my price range (well - I could buy it, but then I'd have no money left).

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Go go do broken shore horde side and film it someone
    It is like the Alliance one, just Horde on the Right & Alliance on the left. Horde side is very buggy though.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    It is like the Alliance one, just Horde on the Right & Alliance on the left. Horde side is very buggy though.
    Like I said to Chaud, I meant more as a way to see the horde lore, do they have a convo after etc
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Half a million for a 34 slot bag, don't even know what to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish Blizzard would just do a mass gold wipe since they fucked up the income and value of gold instead of just making massive gold sinks. I know it's alpha and the prices are probably going to be adjusted but my point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I really wish Blizzard would just do a mass gold wipe since they fucked up the income and value of gold instead of just making massive gold sinks. I know it's alpha and the prices are probably going to be adjusted but my point still stands.
    That wouldn't work. A) you'd have to tell people and B) you'd ruin the expansion economy even worse cus no one could buy anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    More Class Hall sets are up.
    I try hard, but I never found a set that can please me.. just some single piece of sets. Simply I found all the WoW sets, more or less, quite terrible. :/

But It's me, because I like the Login screen!
    I like to have some NPC, expecially after 2 years of a portal with very less animation inside and Sargeras Tomb, even if looks better, is just another kind of "portal", too monocromatic and with a minimum animation available.
    So I appreciate the choise, even if at first look, remember to me the LockClass Hall. Just need same adjustement in the center part!

This is quite good, but maybe the center part need some adjustment.

Is not a problem to me. I hate spiders and I never see so many gold in 12 years of playing
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Fresh from Reddit.

A bit more credit to the theories about him not actually being dead as apparently demons are watching his damn funeral.

Hate to say it, but he's definitely dead. The demons are watching the funeral to try and finish off the rest of the Horde leadership that have gathered for his funeral. In fact, they kill a ton of guards and mounts, and you have to patch up a bunch of innkeepers and bankers while fighting them.

worst login screen ever confirmed

[source: me]

It's no wrath login screen, but I'd put it head and shoulders above WoD/MoP
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Could someone do a comparison from destroyed part of Stormwind to the fixed Stormwind park in Legion?
    I just want to see on how much work went into the rebuilding of the place and I find it really great.
    That the place could use some more NPCs and other stuff. Not too much, but a few more to make it lively and not feel abandoned.

Am I the only one not believing in Vol'jins death? I mean, they could have simply put a mask on a random troll body, burn it, pretend that's Vol'jin and call it a day.
    Even the Legion would think he is dead, while he is actually doing what he was supposed to do. ( Meeting an old friend )

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Am I the only one not believing in Vol'jins death? I mean, they could have simply put a mask on a random troll body, burn it, pretend that's Vol'jin and call it a day.
    Even the Legion would think he is dead, while he is actually doing what he was supposed to do. ( Meeting an old friend )
    pseudo kill him 2 times?

I was gonna get it at 100K because I thought it was really cool.

Now? Screw it, you can keep your spider mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ever since battle.net logs us in automatically, do you guys even see the Login screen?
    Yes, everytime I log in. Also if I DC or switch accounts, leave inactive, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's no wrath login screen, but I'd put it head and shoulders above WoD/MoP
    Its been literally years but wasnt the Wrath login fairly simple when it was first datamined (with the dragon on the opposite side even?).

I mean by all means i'll fight to hell and back everyone here the idea that every aspect of an expansion doesnt need to be the best or whatever.

but i'm not arguing "this is the first version , alpha is alpha". I just coulda sworn it was the case before. But my memory could be muddled
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Its been literally years but wasnt the Wrath login fairly simple when it was first datamined (with the dragon on the opposite side even?).

I mean by all means i'll fight to hell and back everyone here the idea that every aspect of an expansion doesnt need to be the best or whatever.

but i'm not arguing "this is the first version , alpha is alpha". I just coulda sworn it was the case before. But my memory could be muddled
    The early version of the Wrath one wasn't animated, you're correct. Also, during Wrath their were loads of complaints about the noise of the frost wyrm. Which continued with Cataclysm

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with this, even though I only got 250k. Nice to see some mounts be made special and hard to obtain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ever since battle.net logs us in automatically, do you guys even see the Login screen?
    I suppose if they boot the game and log out from character screen. Even then it's incredibly unimportant. Why so many people seem to think this has to be done well is beyond me..

Deleted
    I don't like the log in screen. The NPC looks silly. And they are 2 like it's copy paste.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I'm fine with this, even though I only got 250k. Nice to see some mounts be made special and hard to obtain.
    Special and hard to obtain? The Netherdrakes were special and hard to obtain. This spider mount is just a gold sink.