Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    Well, it IS a Sarcophagus, so the body lies beneath the statue, but you have a good point. The garden looks pretty, but from an in-game perspective there is a lot of wasted potential here for the sole sake of "making it pretty" and "showing Varian's/the soldier's sacrifice"

1) Yes, I guess that Varian would have preferred to lie next to Tiffin. He made a memorial for her, he deeply cared for her. Whoever decided to put him on a pedestral in the park completely may just have ignored his deepest personal wishes and this is kind of sad.

2) The "old park" acted as RP environment with lots of "unused" houses, a quiet area where player-run taverns flourished and where non-RP players would seldomly come to. There even was a moonwell, a gift from the Night Elves to Stormwind. Now, the new park is a memorial site and serves a wholly different purpose. And while this is totally legit, it is a wasted potential to not include any empty houses/taverns where players can stroll in and have fun.
    I agree, I felt happy about the Park coming back, almost sad now that I am Horde. I remember a place where as a roleplayer you could walk on the grass in the city and have this natural feeling with a moonwell and great enviroments for hanging out...

Now it's just stone floors, all green areas are covered with bushes and you are constantly reminded about V.

I'm glad I'm Horde now because the new park is HORRIBLE. It will look good as you pass by but you wouldn't want to stay there for longer periods of time.

Deleted
    I agree with those above, the login screen needs the endless Legion armies pouring out of the gate!

The new park is need pretty, but really empty.
    They REALLY have missed the opportunity to make a Worgen district with Guilnean architecture in SW, it's a shame.

Ho yeah and that stupidly huge monument is stupid, they should have buried him in the SW cemetery next to his wife FFS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandasrus View Post
    Literally the worst log in screen yet. How lazy can Blizzard be? Unbelievable.
    How is it literally the worst? Curious.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I swear if that's not vol'jin and he pops up we should get the achievment trolled.

Wow that second loading screen looks amazing as my desktop background.

Deleted
    More nerfs for mages and support for DK again plz...

Park looks nice, but I'm still disappointed. Why is Tiffin completely given the short end of the stick? Either she should be moved to be next to Varian or Varian should be next to her. Blizzard's completely outright ignoring her and it's insulting. It's no wonder more players know who Hogger is than Tiffin. Blizzard does nothing to even point out who she is/was. I'm also disappointed Varian would be laid to rest on a vulnerable outlook. Let me guess, the next expansion is Azshara and she summons some giant tidal wave that washes the park (and Varian) away so they have to rebuild it AGAIN except this time instead of a memorial to Varian, Anduin builds himself a big ass statue that's bigger than anything his father built because he now has self esteem issues or something? Makes more sense to bury Varian on a little island in the pond near the graveyard. That is if Varian's even dead. I'm still not buying it. In a game where someone like Vanessa van Cleef, Illidan, and Onyxia come back after being thought dead, I'm not putting much stock in Varian being dead. Even seeing Voljin's funeral pyre doesn't have me believe he's dead, either. Stupid to make him warchief for like 5 minutes and then kill him. Any troll could be under that mask and wrappings. That's just insulting to troll players. Just when they think they'll see a step up with troll lore, it gets flushed down the toilet faster than they can blink.

Also can't say I like the map system. It gets more and more convoluted every build. How long before it's more icon than map? Hopefully there's at least a filter so we can turn on/off icons at will. Just waiting for Blizzard to add in icons for repair vendors and faction locations. I'm sure there will be treasure maps again added at some point, too, which will be even MORE icons. Then turn on archaeology which adds a red blob. Then if you're on a series of quests in the area, there's more blue blobs, !s, and ?s. That's one cluttered map.

Honestly what's even the point of a login screen now? Everyone is launching the game from the Battle.Net Launcher and skipping right past the login screen anyway....

This is the second time they have marked SW park screenshots as spoilers where you can still make out what exactly the spoiler is in one of the thumbnails.

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    Park looks nice, but I'm still disappointed. Why is Tiffin completely given the short end of the stick? Either she should be moved to be next to Varian or Varian should be next to her. Blizzard's completely outright ignoring her and it's insulting. It's no wonder more players know who Hogger is than Tiffin. Blizzard does nothing to even point out who she is/was. I'm also disappointed Varian would be laid to rest on a vulnerable outlook. Let me guess, the next expansion is Azshara and she summons some giant tidal wave that washes the park (and Varian) away so they have to rebuild it AGAIN except this time instead of a memorial to Varian, Anduin builds himself a big ass statue that's bigger than anything his father built because he now has self esteem issues or something? Makes more sense to bury Varian on a little island in the pond near the graveyard. That is if Varian's even dead. I'm still not buying it. In a game where someone like Vanessa van Cleef, Illidan, and Onyxia come back after being thought dead, I'm not putting much stock in Varian being dead. Even seeing Voljin's funeral pyre doesn't have me believe he's dead, either. Stupid to make him warchief for like 5 minutes and then kill him. Any troll could be under that mask and wrappings. That's just insulting to troll players. Just when they think they'll see a step up with troll lore, it gets flushed down the toilet faster than they can blink.

Also can't say I like the map system. It gets more and more convoluted every build. How long before it's more icon than map? Hopefully there's at least a filter so we can turn on/off icons at will. Just waiting for Blizzard to add in icons for repair vendors and faction locations. I'm sure there will be treasure maps again added at some point, too, which will be even MORE icons. Then turn on archaeology which adds a red blob. Then if you're on a series of quests in the area, there's more blue blobs, !s, and ?s. That's one cluttered map.
    You can turn off the map icons you dope lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrajin View Post
    I swear if that's not vol'jin and he pops up we should get the achievment trolled.
    G.R.R. Be writing wow lore this whole time not metzen lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    This is the second time they have marked SW park screenshots as spoilers where you can still make out what exactly the spoiler is in one of the thumbnails.
    I don't spend much time in the park so I truly don't know lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I find it rediculous! People will complain about anything and everything. Oh I wish blizz would rebuild the park Blah blah blah! Blizz rebuilds it for you fuckers and you complain about it! Bunch of ungrateful turds! I knew they shouldn't of rebuilt the park just because you complainers! And yes I'm complaining about you, how does it feel? Now shut the fuck up!

Deleted
    I find it rediculous! People will complain about anything and everything. Oh I wish blizz would rebuild the park Blah blah blah! Blizz rebuilds it for you fuckers and you complain about it! Bunch of ungrateful turds! I knew they shouldn't of rebuilt the park just because you complainers! And yes I'm complaining about you, how does it feel? Now shut the fuck up!
    people can complain about anything on these forums,basically the soul purpes of the forums in only about that..bitch about something in a video game..sad story is even...i bet those ppl are 20+ over years..so you kind have to ask your self..haw empty real life lives they live if a video game catches there emotion soo mutch..i mean the amount of hate and negativity is just dazzling

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    i fucking knew it blizz, you guys are destroying the gameeeeeeeeeeee
    you know its for tests right?? Right??....

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    you know its for tests right?? Right??....
    You know it was sarcasm.... Right??

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    I hope for the love of god that some random troll is actually rolled up inthere in order to cover up his dissapearance, because axing off Vol'jin just to balance Alliance loss, after finaly becoming relevant and then doing nothing with him for 2+ years is like really bad story design.
    Those don't look like troll feet to me - too little. Ears are missing too.

That is IT... No one at Blizzard is allowed to read or watch Game of Thrones EVER again... They are either killing, or removing, EVERY beloved character... they started with Rhonin, and have now moved on to others... Does anyone else feel like that are TRYING to kill our love for the game?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrajin View Post
    That blurred image... :/ I swear its going to cause a riot. ((Yes I'm being vague so as not to spoil)
    And its not just him... they are doing that to a incredible amount of beloved characters...

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat spoiler doe.

HELL YES!!! I couldn't stand him, not sure if Sylvanas will remain Warchief or just be an interim Warchief. Still think the best choice is an Orc; someone like Etrigg or Saurfang. Would totally take Lor'themar or Baine too..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dkakito View Post
    That is IT... No one at Blizzard is allowed to read or watch Game of Thrones EVER again... They are either killing, or removing, EVERY beloved character... they started with Rhonin, and have now moved on to others... Does anyone else feel like that are TRYING to kill our love for the game?!
    I doubt it's that. That character was overused, it's not a bad idea to replace it (whether the replacement is good, is another matter). Also Blizzard are better writers than Martin, his monotonous books work better on a good TV production that they happened to get my opinion.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2016-05-06 at 02:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphon View Post
    Honestly what's even the point of a login screen now? Everyone is launching the game from the Battle.Net Launcher and skipping right past the login screen anyway....

Exactly. We need a B.net launcher login screen!

I just want to make a post saying my heart is literally broken. Why Looking at that picture actually hurt, I don't even know why this had to happen. Sigh.